check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Blue Balls and Ball Busting

Big Supporter

Blue Balls and Ball Busting

I've never had blue balls, I don't think. I've been really horny and a little congested down there, but never to the point of blue balls.

My wife isn't usually horny. I want sex more than she does, and ask for it before she gets horny, usually. Maybe two or three times a year she will ask for sex, grab me, etc. I enjoy it when she does.

Today was one of those days. We haven't been having sex because she is pregnant, and she is going to the doc to get checked out. She says it takes several days for sperm to clean out, and she doesn't want to be messy for her examination. Plus, she's had morning sickness and hasn't felt well some times when I've asked her for sex. So its been a while.

This morning, she was horny. We ended up doing it standing up for a few minutes. I can usually hold off until she has a few orgasms, but with standing up, and being so horny, and how hot the situation was, I was getting close, so I told her. She wanted to wait till tonight. She didn't want to let me come because she wanted me that hard. We did it again, again stopping before either of us found any release.

I don't have blue balls, but the situation did leave me horny. I don't want to experiment with blue balls since I don't know if my wife would release me. Solo play doesn't appeal to me. Maybe some guys just don't get blue balls, and I am one of them, or maybe I just get released often enough for it not to be a problem.

I would imagine it would be 'fun' to get some serious blue balls and then have her spank them or squeeze them really good like she does sometimes when she is giving me a handjob. Have any of you guys experienced that? Do you have to get 'busted' lightly when this happens, or do you just take the same amount of punishment? Does ball busting feel better on blue balls than regular 'colored' ones?

Supreme Poster
    Ive only had blue balls once when my gf was drunk sucked my cock didnt finish and fell asleep on me.. i didnt want to move her off me because she was sound asleep and confy so it hurt more her on top and nowhere for my balls to breath and release myself~

The blue in blue-balls is more of a tint than a colour, hardly noticeable unless you’re looking for it.

It’s most disturbing and unpleasant, feeling like serious damage than a good pain.

I’ve only suffered with this once, a very long time ago.
    My woman called in a doctor, who felt every part of my sack’s contents numerous times, and then announced she could find no problem.

I would imagine it would be 'fun' to get some serious blue balls and then have her spank them or squeeze them really good like she does sometimes when she is giving me a handjob.
    I think this would help to remove the congestion, but I don’t expect you’ll enjoy it!

My wife isn't usually horny.
    Unless this is an unwanted pregnancy, this seems very strange.
    I’ve found women wanting to reproduce to be excessively randy, right up until the birth.

She says it takes several days for sperm to clean out, and she doesn't want to be messy for her examination.
    I don’t think so! A swift vaginal douching would make doubly sure.

Solo play doesn't appeal to me.
    You have to keep the plumbing working.
    Use it or lose it.

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Unless this is an unwanted pregnancy, this seems very strange.
    I’ve found women wanting to reproduce to be excessively randy, right up until the birth.
    It depends on the woman and the pregnancy. Some women, during some pregnancies, don't want sex at all, especially early on when the morning sickness sets in. Others want it all the time. And sometimes it changes from trimester to trimester. Or so I've read.

I don't recall my wife seeming particularly horny during pregnancy. She doesn't have a very high sex drive anyway. She was very horny yesterday. Even with a headache and an upset stomach, she still wanted sex last night. She was wild. Instead of 'let's not take too long, she got in the shower with me and said she was going to seduce me, stood up on the edge of the tub, and we had sex standing up, and went into the bedroom for more. She wanted to try different positions, which is unusual for her-- her suggestion. She was looking up positions in a book we had. It was lots of fun. We hadn't had sex for a long time. Her stomach's been bothering her. I guess if we wait long enough, she'll get horny. I'm always after her for sex before she has a chance to get horny I guess.

I'm hoping this will be one of those horny pregnancies. I made sure she understood if she needed some release and just stuck me in her while I was a sleep, it wasn't ****. I told her to right ahead.

my buddy got blue balls once from a girl, he said it sucked but they were friends so she stroked him off lol
    horny? livejasmin ftw or please read my nut busting blog! best one on the internet! lol

I get actual penetration on my wife maybe once month. She blows/jacks me twice a month, with cock and ball abuse once if I'm lucky. I'm really jones'n for attention down there. I'm stuck to abusing myself in the shower. I thought as the kids moved out women loosend back up. But like they say you got to keep the pipes clean or they quit workin'.

I never have a problem getting hard, but I feel--and my girlfriend agrees-- that I stay much harder after a couple days of blue balls. Cumming only every 4+ days can be a great boost to your sex life and relationship. I find I'm a lot more likely to enjoy BB after even 36 hours of denial than with cumming whenever I want. Try it!