check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my story (shoolgirls and teacher torture)

Hybrid View

Supreme Poster

my story (shoolgirls and teacher torture)

Hello everybody
    This is my contribution to grow the number of bb stories because they are yet scarce.

so enjoy
    (say me if some words are wrong or if the syntax is incomprehensible but I think it's allright)
    Prologue:

In 3 weeks will be the last day before holidays, and my sport teacher,Ms Kimigawa, managed to do something for this last day.
    She says that a football tournament takes place next to our town and all the boys vote to go there.
    I was the one who really dislike it, so she say to me and the girls that she will ask to her colleague to accompany them,
    and that she will organize a little tournament for us, and the reunion ended.
    Tommorow, after the sport lesson:
    "Boys, you can go out you made good work today, but you girls I have to speak to you"she said pretending to be angry.
    The five girls who were in my class came closer to the teacher:
    "But, we haven't done anything wro..."
    "I know, I know "she said smiling "I was just waiting the boys were out, so, girls, i have saw at least
    once each of you kick a guy in the balls in the playground"
    "What???" all the five blushed.
    "Don't be ashamed, myself i really love that too, and i want to tell you about an opportunity to do that".
    astonishment can be read on their faces "really" they said.
    Jim(that was my name)is the only boy for the tournament right, in fact I have thought of this for him to come this day,
    because i known that he hates football, so we will have fun all the day long by kicking his nuts"
    The girls began to smile as the teacher continues"I will tell him that the society i have called has made rewards for boys and girls
    separately so he will win automaticly the first price cause he is the only boy,
    and I will tell him that it's more than 200€ so we will be sure he will come, ok girls?
    "Ok" they said smiling evily while thinking of me and my balls.
    The next day Ms Kimigawa come to me and say me me about the tournament, the reward for me ect..
    and falling right in her trap I said "really it's incredible ma'am, I will certainly go there"
    "Be sure okay"she told me while she bent of me making her boobs a little bigger.
    "Y-Yes Ms"I respond, blushing. And then she go back.
    1 week before the great day she called the girls and said to them to look at videos on the web:
    "Torture balls in not only kicking them, for exemple you can sqeeze, tie, stomp, burn them and many more practices
    so learn a little about that.And i want too to tell you to bring everything who can hurt a ball okay.You can bring
    evrything except spikes,hairpin,thorn, ect...ok because seeing blood is really disgusting.so girls have a good week,
    I think these homeworks won't be so boring."She finishes her sentence and say to herself"poor Jim ha!ha:ha!".

This looks good. Set the trap!

わなを仕掛けて、そして金玉を潰せ!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yd26 View Post
    Hello everybody

"She finishes her sentence and say to herself"poor Jim ha!ha:ha!".
    I wanna see more, the start is fun.

Supreme Poster

Smile chapter 1+2

this is the following!
    Chapter 1

And the great day arrived, I was happy because I have just to do a little sport without force much and I will earn 200€ just before holidays what's better?
    So I join the girl and we go to the gymnasium.
    Ms Kimigawa say to to us to go take our sport clothes then we will do the training.
    When I was in underpants I saw all the girls come and one took my arms, another my legs, they took me away until a wall there was straps.
    I'coudn't speak because of the hand covering my mouth, I blushed when they take of my underpants and tied me with the straps.After that they begin to giggle as my cock which was growing.
    I't was the shame of my life, I couldn't escape,The only thing i can do, except moving my fingers , was to call the teacher, so i yell "help me Ms"
    Then I saw her going out the cloakroom, completely topless, she run to me and give a magisterial kick right in my balls.
    "You want me to help you for what, my boy"she giggles"and you girls dont be astonished to see me like that I'm your ballbusting teacher today,
    and begin by remove your bras like me, he is already loosing his erection and after his dick will be on the way and protect the balls"she said.
    She continuous for me "While speaking of that Jim drink that, that will stay your dick right, and this other beverage will prevent you to vanish.
    She takes the 2 drinks in my mouth and said "Now girls we can begin to have fun"she lauthed while caressing my cock.

Chapter 2

The 5 girls begin to laugh at me while slapping my cock & balls with thongs of their bras, that was more humiliating than painful but the ache of the kick was not really left.
    After a few minutes of teasing they ask the teacher if they can kick them and Ms kimigawa responds"sure, but i will play with you ok".
    And they gave me a kick one after the other. I screamed a little louder at each kick cause of they didn't let me anytime to breathe.
    After nearly 30 kicks one of the girl took my balls between her toes and began to pull down during several seconds.
    I had to impression to not feel my balls but that was not that who will stop them.
    Letting her turn to other girls she said"Hey Mary you can take the right, and you Lena the left".
    That was what they did, my two balls separatedly grabbed, they grasp them in every direction for one minute and let the two last girls do samely.
    But before, Kimigawa said"why don't you try to really separate them" and then they grasped them in opposites directions :left-right, up-down simultaneously.
    The pain was diffrent by aches given by kicks but as atrocious as it. After Ms Kimigawa took of a yarn to her pocket and tie my balls with it.
    When she finishes to tie them she said" well, girls, it's time to kick again".
    And, while raising herself she squezed my balls with her knee and turned back for givin' me a ""return kick""right in the nuts.
    The few mind i had left says to me that she has tie them in order for me to take the maximum of pain.
    And the girls began to turm....1 kick to my nuts and they turn....1 kick extremly aching to my nuts and they turn....
    After at least one hundred kicks Kimigawa said to me "It's nearly finished.......................just twenty more"
    For these last 20, they took all their ****** and when I heard the last words of the qoutdown "(5..4...just 3 more kicks...2...and the last) I said to me "It's finished.
    But Jenny, tara, and Nina said "Mary and lena gives 4 kicks and we only 3"
    "You're right, each of you 3 have to give him one more kicks"Kimigawa said while looking at me, and I saw in her eyes that she has planified this before:"you've known everything"she whispered to me with ateasing smile on her face...

Chapter three will come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supreme Poster
    Quite the story, yd26! I don't want to wait for the rest, but I have to...keep posting!

Iguana

Supreme Poster

chapter 3

The chapter 3 is up enjoy and tell me what you think about the story
    Thanks to the ones who have already commented
    For the dialogue:
    kimigawa jim
    chapter 3

"Ms, you have told us that we can tie the balls one by one for separate them better".
    "Yes Jenny, take this two yarns and go put this around each nut".
    After doin'it she began to pull them and asked Lena to take the yarn of the left's and the two girls grasp them as hard as the can.
    They grasped them down and Lena brutally put up her's splitting the pain in (and between Xd)my balls.But this was nothing than what they had done to me after.
    Jenny and Lena pulled them right backward, then, Tara and mary went behind them and help them to pull my gonads backward, this was already extremy hurt,
    but what makes me skrieked louder was what were doing Ms Kimigawa and Nina: they came close to my nuts and began to slap and squeeze them softly at the begining but harshly after.
    They were doing the competition of the one who is flattenig the most my balls when squeezing .
    Then, Nina took her breast in my in my mouth while saying "shut up".
    The teacher said anything in her ear and they began to laugh: and I saw their mouth coming close to my balls; then I saw their mouth opening and I saw i saw them closing with a ball between the 2 jaws.
    Before pressing I saw nina smirking"this time I'll win"and next, I yelled in agony for the pressure the two girls were inflicting to me.
    For growing the pain the 4 others pulled down the yarns while keeping them stretched and when i begin to forget the ache caused by yarns two girls streched one right and the two other streched left,
    causing more and more pain.
    After biting Nina and Miss kimigawa raised them up and gave hard kicks in my stretched-tied up nuts, that I nearly can't feel anymore.
    It has been passed more than 30min since they begin to slap them and now Kimigawa said that she will go out to search for eating.
    I say in myself "they will let me a little break" and then Tara asked"Can we continue to torture him?"
    Ms respond "Sure, however the pain will escape"and she looked at me"I think you should thanks me for preventing you to vanish with my drink, however you should have lost the opportinity to be tortured like that and to feel so much pain."
    "
    Hmmmm"I blushed.
    "I'm not joking!"she said and a kick arrived in my balls.
    Th-Thank you."
    "thank you what?" and a second kick arrived in my balls.
    "Thank you Ms."a third kick arrived in my balls.
    "B-But wha.."Mistress" she said with a fourth kick.
    "Thank you mistress" and she enchained"I know that you like when we hurt you and that you want us to contimue, right?".
    "No, It's too hurt"and this time I undergo 20 kicks next she softly caress my balls and whisper in my hear:
    "You know, my sweet boy I can buy scissors in addition to the food if it's what you wants"
    "Y-Yes, I like it and I want more";
    "It's better" she says "but it miss anything"and she give 20 hard slaps to my balls.
    "M-Mistress,i want it Mistress";
    "Nice, so girls you can play with him during i go take some food"
    Then,they hanged yarns to some hangers on the wall and I supported 15 goods min of slaps, kicks, punches, biting, squeezes, twistes, stretching, squishing; blows from the elbow,shoulder,arm,knees,legs,boobs(yes really);
    and when the teacher come they were all in panties, crushing my balls with their asses:my erect begining to get down they decided to remove theirskirts and so Mary managed to use her ass on my balls.
    Next the girls ask to the place they will eat, and Kimigawa began to untie my nuts and remove the strap.
    before i can try to escape She give an extremely strong kick in my balls,"After that, i'm not sure you can move, even your fingers"she laught.And then she puts the straps on the floor and put my 4 members inside
    and tightened the straps.
    I was now on the ground and Kimigawa said"this is where we will eat"and she puts her ass on my head being careful to not cut my respiration because she will stay here for several minutes, and then, she puts her feets on my cock&balls.
    The other girls sat on my body and put their feets on my cock&balls to grow the pressure."Enjoy your meal girls"

Talking scissors

Quote Originally Posted by yd26 View Post
    whisper in my hear:
    "You know, my sweet boy I can buy scissors in addition to the food if it's what you wants"
    It would be funny if the school girls use the scissors, on him. for a kinky ending.

or one of them Rupture one, & be like ops I think it PoPped ms kimigawa

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    It would be funny if the school girls use the scissors, on him. for a kinky ending.

Well i'm not going to do any rupture or blood because I don't like it
    but don't be disapointed Jim has not finish to suffer .

Youthmane is my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post

Supreme Poster
    If this story was true I think his balls popped before the end .

Supreme Poster

chapter 4

Chapter 4

The girls ate tranquilly and when they finished, I heard ms kimigawa saying" now it's time to use objects you have bring, go take them, ok?
    Then the girls and Ms kimigawa gets off to me crushing a little more my face but removing their feets on my balls.
    next she came in with a bag from whick they pull a whip, a wood stick, stones, candles,6 pairs of shoes with high heels.
    "So girls, with what do you prefer begin" they respond they wanted to begin with the wood sticks to make them swollen and after they'll stomp them.And the torture restarted.
    They fixed 20 slaps with the woods for each girls and before beginning they gave me the drinks which made me erect in 10 seconds and the other in order to not vanish.And the torture really restarted.
    After every series of slap my balls grows a little in size and a lot in pain, but ms kimigawa was the one who give me all the twenty blows right in the balls because the girls were less precise and some blows hurted my dick,
    but it cause anyway a lot of pain, a few time after they took a stick in each hand and slap my nuts doubly hard.
    In the nearly five hundred blows I received, the fifty who comes to to my cock made them giggle, and so they managed to hit my cock too.
    so Mary and Tara goes on my cock and lena continue to my balls who were as big as apricots, therefore 1 stick per nut and four in my cock continues blowing me during a few minutes.
    After the two other girls replaces Mary and Tara and Ms Kimigawa,obviously, took the place to hit my balls, for givin' me more pain.
    So my prick goes as red as the balls with some marks, remains of hits which were harder than others.
    "Girls, don't you think it's time to stomp, I have brought a trample box"kimigawa said. I shivered when i heard that.
    Oh yes, they looks like little apples now"Lena said, she was moving her boobs on my groin, teasing me because she has understood that it makes me feel more ache than pleasure after what my nuts undergo.
    Ms Kimigawa came in with her box that she put on me an let pass only my Cock&balls.Next she showed the girls a little bag where she pulled out hairpins and nettles.
    "After the crushing session we will tie him to the wall and play with it okay, but now I begin to feel tired" she said with a smile, and go sat on my balls.
    "Maybe you're tired too, do you want my place?" And then the chicks scrolled to sat on my balls.At Nina's turn: "Aww,fuck; I'm really tired" and she let herself fall on my groin and stretchs herself pressing my balls with all her 50 Kg which 50% is her boobs' and ass' weight.I screamed in pain when her butt squish my berries with all her weight."sorry girls i'm really tired I have to stretch myself some more times"."Take all your time, rest you up nice".

Supreme Poster
    Nice! I'm waiting for the epilogue :P

Supreme Poster

Epilogue

Thanks to everyone who have read and commented my story.

Epilogue

I woke up slowly and begin by seeing nothing, I stand up and feel tired, very tired and I saw my balls: "Ow shit, I'd been kicked so hard that I passed out, maybe I'm in hospital?"I looked around me : I wasn't. I had slept in a sofa and there was a cup on ice near the place I was sleeping.

I remembered the last moments. My balls were crushed as possible, and my dick was all pinned, now it look like a third ball cause of the hundreds times he has been stinged and nailed.I was going to put my crotch in ice when suddently the door opened, and Kimigawa entered the room.

"Oh! you are awake?" I gasped when I saw her "Don't be scared, you've been a good boy, I won't hurt you anymore, a ballbuster know when she has to stop", and she came sit close to me; "You have slept two hours, the girls left One hour ago, now you can stay here, your balls need some ice, and I think you won't be able to cum for some days, but your dick will became normal soon.

She giggle a little and say"It's not that I don't want to give you an handjob, but it could hurt you" She said sarcasticly: I recognises her more like that. She enchained more seriously "You'll sleep here cause it's 11 Pm and you can leave tomorrow when you want.

I have to accept otherwise she bring me back home and consequently know where I live. She make me sleep in a little bed with a hole where she put The ice cup, and when she put my balls there she said "It was so fun, an awesome day" and she didn't resist to a little squeeze, but she let me sleep tranquilly until the next day .4pm : I woke up looked at my balls who were like pomelos and my dick looked a little better.

I went take my clothes in her room so she said to me "Take your underpants in your bag and put this big T-shirt, it'll hibe your big groin in the pant.

I arrived home and immediatly remove my clothes cause of the touch of my dick on the pant was hurt. I came in my bedroom and when when I passed the door A boxing glove on a spring extend itself to my balls. "shit, she know where I live" and 6 girls were laughing behind my bedroom window

Later

3rd person POV

The life has restarted normally now.

The girls and Kimigawa never went home but it arrived sometimes that I met one of them in the city's park, and it was hard to avoid a kick if there was nobody to see us, but it was never more that one or two kicks ont a whole day.

Kimigawa was now the director Of the high school(and some people tell that the last director left the school holding his crotch). And in this school threr are new rules.....

Bonus chapter: the rules of The "GIRL POWER HIGH SCHOOL"

Big Supporter
    I had some time, so I read the whole thing. I really enjoyed it. Very creative.

Supreme Poster
    I wanted to do something original since the girls used objects from the bag but others ideas came after like stones, vice and pins so I extended the story
    and I"m happy you love the whole.

Also, sorry for the spelling mistakes but I post a chapter at the second I finish it...I'm like that.