Hello everybody
This is my contribution to grow the number of bb stories because they are yet scarce.

so enjoy
(say me if some words are wrong or if the syntax is incomprehensible but I think it's allright)
Prologue:

In 3 weeks will be the last day before holidays, and my sport teacher,Ms Kimigawa, managed to do something for this last day.
She says that a football tournament takes place next to our town and all the boys vote to go there.
I was the one who really dislike it, so she say to me and the girls that she will ask to her colleague to accompany them,
and that she will organize a little tournament for us, and the reunion ended.
Tommorow, after the sport lesson:
"Boys, you can go out you made good work today, but you girls I have to speak to you"she said pretending to be angry.
The five girls who were in my class came closer to the teacher:
"But, we haven't done anything wro..."
"I know, I know "she said smiling "I was just waiting the boys were out, so, girls, i have saw at least
once each of you kick a guy in the balls in the playground"
"What???" all the five blushed.
"Don't be ashamed, myself i really love that too, and i want to tell you about an opportunity to do that".
astonishment can be read on their faces "really" they said.
Jim(that was my name)is the only boy for the tournament right, in fact I have thought of this for him to come this day,
because i known that he hates football, so we will have fun all the day long by kicking his nuts"
The girls began to smile as the teacher continues"I will tell him that the society i have called has made rewards for boys and girls
separately so he will win automaticly the first price cause he is the only boy,
and I will tell him that it's more than 200€ so we will be sure he will come, ok girls?
"Ok" they said smiling evily while thinking of me and my balls.
The next day Ms Kimigawa come to me and say me me about the tournament, the reward for me ect..
and falling right in her trap I said "really it's incredible ma'am, I will certainly go there"
"Be sure okay"she told me while she bent of me making her boobs a little bigger.
"Y-Yes Ms"I respond, blushing. And then she go back.
1 week before the great day she called the girls and said to them to look at videos on the web:
"Torture balls in not only kicking them, for exemple you can sqeeze, tie, stomp, burn them and many more practices
so learn a little about that.And i want too to tell you to bring everything who can hurt a ball okay.You can bring
evrything except spikes,hairpin,thorn, ect...ok because seeing blood is really disgusting.so girls have a good week,
I think these homeworks won't be so boring."She finishes her sentence and say to herself"poor Jim ha!ha:ha!".