check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my story (shoolgirls and teacher torture)

Supreme Poster

infos

Some informations about the end:
    There will be 13 chapters and an epilogue and a bonus before the end
    Highlight the text below to see the name of chapters(if anyone know how to make a spoiler, it could help me)
    Chapter 10: Stoneplay
    Chapter 11: the surprise
    Chapter 12: the big stone
    Chapter 13: the last pains
    Epilogue : next year
    Bonus : 50 sentences ms Kimigawa love to say

Chapter 10 in for now is in WIP.

Supreme Poster

chapter 10

Here is the chapter 10, the hardest for now ( =Jim face, Xd)

Chapter 10

She puts a mini hoover from her bag and clean the ground and my cock.
    I don't feel more ache when she ""hoovered me""....but it wasn't finished.
    "We have more than 1h 30 before going out, I suggest you to finish with the stones; first hanged like he is; and after we'll untie him and make him walk with heavier stones hanged to his balls.
    I dared look at my nuts, thez looked like two red-purple grapefruits.
    "You're worring about your baby-makers being not completly purple? don't worry they will be soon... and maybe dark if you're lucky.
    She hanged to my nuts two little bags with stones inside, one in each ball, and then she puts a third sack, bigger, around the two balls.
    "We'll begin like that" "Begin???"I thought in myself while shouting.
    They had fun moving the stones in left, right and before, their favorite game was to put the two littles up-right for the left ball, and up-left or down for the other, causing them to twist; and at this moment two girls put their heels in each nut
    After ten minutes, two other stones came, one in each nut.
    First they looked and laughed at me yelling and then, they played to take a stone in their hands, raise it at maximum and let it fall.
    They did it with two simultaneously or one just after the other, and some kicks arrived two in my nuts which cause another kind of pain, unbearable too.
    Ms kimigawa add another big stone around the two gonads and this time I screamed continuously.
    They came two by two bite them and teeth marks were added to heels', all girls passed 4 times and they finished by letting me lonely....lonely with the stones.
    They came back a few minutes later with 4 glass plates. I wondered what they will do to me with this, but I understand quickly: there was four little holes in the corners and Jenny had some screws in her hand.
    "You wonder what kind of pain can give a plate? It is cold" She applies the plate on my nuts and" say it's hurt, isn't it?"
    Sure my balls were painful because of that they had undergone, but this did more good than ache. I was going to respond when ms kimigawa said"well, I joke, I'm not here for cooling you; Jenny and Mary, come here and screw his left balls with the two plates.And give 4 screws to lena too, to put the others on the right ball.
    She finished while looking at me "This didn't hurt at all, you'll see".
    They tightened my balls until they looked like two flat pieces of meat who exceed a little from the "glass vice", they were so much big.
    I screamed 3x more louder since my nuts were compressed but it became ever worst when they played with the stones. But, few minutes left, when Lena and Tara put their two heels in each nut while the others push down on the stones.
    I yelled as loud as possible, but the worst was that, like they had done everytime before, they wanted to turn and so the six girls put their heels on what exceed to my crushed bollocks. Mary had the idea to sat on the floor, and in addition To the heels' crush, to put some nettles where the feets weren't pushing.
    It was hard to create more pain: my nuts were already aching, they were tighten down With severals kg of stones, crushed as hard as possible between plates, crushed even more with girls' high heels and who were caressing them...with nettles.
    The other girls came add some nettles in the littles places empty. So there was exactly two heels and twelve nettles branches or leafs on my nuts because the girl who crush had one nettle in each hand, but the two others had two on each of them .
    "It's useful to have big balls like that Lena said, at the begginig we could be able to put only one or two branches".
    They continued during some minutes and stopped when they finished to feel legs' and arm's ache cause they were in a position hard to keep. I could have had a very good view of their breast and panties who alf hid their pussies....I could have it if I was able to look down and to open my eyes...
    "You have missed the pritiest while looking up like that, but if wou want, we can make an effort and do it a second time"

Thumbs up

harder & harder story = harder & harder me!!!!! lol

Fantastic yd26, absolutly fantastic!!!!!!!

Supreme Poster
    thanks

The next chapter will come soon

Supreme Poster

chapter 11

Long and hard xd

Chapter 11

Wait a little girls I'll call the gymnasium boss and ask him if we can get later that 6 pm.
    "hello, I'm the teacher who has reserved for a sport tournament today, the pupils won't have finished at 6 and they are really having fun, can we stay later?
    "..."
    "Ok thanks" "The gymnasium is reserved at 9 pm, so we can stay until 7.30 pm, after the first mans can arrive, and more, whe owner is in holidays so he won't come see us".
    I got scared when i hear it."Two and a half hours left so let the fun restart!!!!!, and I have a little surprise for you, wait a little."
    she came back to the cloakroom with some little bags in her hands.
    "SURPRISE girls, hairs and clothespins!!!"
    I shouted two time louder(two times because I was still tied with stones and vice), because of the amazement.The only good thing was that they untie and let my balls free.
    My balls were purple and they dangled lower than before.Before putting the pins on them, they squeezed, and slapped them while giggling.
    They decided to put the clothespind on the right and the hairpins on the left and see what caused me the most pain for putting in the other ball after it.
    They began with the clothespins, Ms kimigaya let them place it, they countdown until 50 get placed, and continue with the left ball.
    It wasn't so horrible finally, I have to say them that the most pain is caused by the clothespins, that is true, but they'll think that I lie and put the others, after it'll be finish.
    "Aouuuch, th-the right please, remo-remove it please, arrgggh!"
    Mary said" Haha liar, I'm sure, the clothespins hurt the most"
    Let's put them averywhere"continued Tara.
    "No girls, at this stade of pain he thinks certainly at another thing that lying"
    "You're sure?"Asked Nina
    "Well, at 50% so the best way is to test the two thing on the two balls, let's begin with clothespins"Kimigaya known what I was able to think but she don't care about what I was thinking because she had planed that since the beginning.
    The pain came higher when Kimigawa said them to remove the hairpins without open them, just by pulling them, then they recovered my "empty" ball.I had a feeling that it will hurt now...and I was right.
    Kimigawa take one pin in each "urchin" and move it up and down, then she passed her hand in my whole balls and call the girls to do samely.Twelves hands found their ways in my nuts and played with clothespins.After they slapped my nuts and give me some little kicks.
    One by one, the girls passed and slapped, kicked my balls with pins; Kimigawa gives them a yarn, they put it higher than the clothespins and went down while following the form of my balls, causing the clothespins to be drove down and quickly go up.
    Then, they tied my balls, causing more pain and gave some kicks (some=50), before pulling the pins off, always without open them.
    When my balls were free, I had the impressions that the pins were here yet, and when they began to put the littles hairpins, it was like if they had placed it in addition to the other pins.
    This time the girls "innovated" in their practices: Jenny came first with a rising chair who were in the gymnasium, she sets my balls at the right height and crush'em with her shoes, she alternate of balls because they were bigger as her feet and finished to put her heel in the two or three empties places, it's useless to say that she didn't crush between my balls but right on'em.
    When Mary's turn came, she sat on my balls a few seconds in orter to make her friends laught, then she sofflly caresses my dick with her butt and say"Does it still hurt?"
    "Yes, it still hurt" I said, but she gave me a magisterial reversed kick in them :"Say it bastard, say it is my ass isn't enough good for your fuckin' prick", she puts her fingernails right in my glans.
    "No you're good, ahhhhhh!!!!!!!, I forgot everything :" How could you, forget the pain we took hours to create, how could you naughty bastard!" And two reversed kicks came hit my nuts and makes me feel a kind of agony.She began to laught after her "fake anger", and the other girls made like her.
    Nina's turn came, she sat on the chair, extends her legs and crushed my nuts with her two feets, Mary came pick the pins which have fallen from my nuts and set'em back.Nina's crush began to be atrocious, it was two minutes she crushed them but she constantly added pressure and never relaesed herself.
    I thought that she'll stop soon because it's hard to stay the legs tightened for a long, but Tara went search another chair, to crush'em without *******. Since this moment she crushed me with all her strenght, during several minutes, and the worst was when she said she can't force more, she always found the way to continue a little harder and when she was really going to stop, her friends came helping her...and their combined pushing made me yell 2 times louder, and multiplies the ache.
    God, just two girls left.... Tara began by some good kicks, she continued with knees a short time, otherwise the pins woult hurt her, she punches them more than 50 times with each hands, continues slapping in every directions, she squeezes, she pushed my balls strongly, close to my dick and body, she bit my dick in the excitation, she gave me a kick from behind while gettin'up, and gave a last slap before letting Lena come.....everything described in this linea while teasing me, laughing and giggling with her friends and Kimigawa.
    Lena had seed that tying and untying (A.N. from the verb tie, I don't know how to write it) my balls hurt me more, but it was nothing compared to that her friends had made. so she decided to tie me just one time and to give me very hard slaps. She lift up, went take gloves, and she gave me the first slap: her hand were above her head, and in a fraction of seconds,without being possible to see its trajectory, she was on on the floor; between, were my balls bouncing up and down, and two pins have fallen near her hand...It's unuseful to describe my scream.
    A few seconds passed without any noise, a little kidding...who quickly grew, and it was a general laugh for the girls. "Amazing" said Kimigawa. She came back in front of me, raised her hand, jumped putting her boobs of my face and one more hairpin fell.If I had thought that I can't feel more pain than the first slap, I would have been wrong, but it was a long time I wasn't able to think to anything. Seven other slaps (and boob shot Xd) arrived before she stops.
    Kimigawa came touch my balls, smiling,anyway I was screaming if they didn't touch me, but I scream a little more it they touch me, and much more if they hit me; that's why Kimigawapunches me a little before saying:
    "You made really good works, we left two grapefruits and we won two coconuts now!!! Next time you do this girl, In nearly twenty hours and with your experience, you should have watermelons!!!!
    Lena continued"Thanks miss, but we haven't finished yet, it left the stone isn't? "Yes, and we have more time so you'll certainly have some time left after, for a "freeplay".
    "Really, it"s awesome, so we didn't have to lose time, I've an idea to remove the pins, we can slap him like i've done, from down to up, it would be more fun!!
    "Very good idea, but he'll drink a little before, he certainly can't take hundreds of slaps at this level of pain, so I have to prevent him to vanish, but don't be disapointed girls, this is not a reason for being softer with him, quite the contrary..."A demonic smile appeared on her face.....

Supreme Poster
    Because the pins part is not finished I dicided to continue the chapter 11 with more text that "They removed the pins while slapping and..."
    So this is it

Chapter 11+

The "quite the contrary" said before by Ms Kimigawa was very well understood by the girls, who began already to feel ear-ache when just ten or twelwe pins were on the ground or else said, when my urchin nuts had taken between twenty and thirty hard slaps, who were anyway less strong than Lena's first.
    They coverred his mouth with a tool for slave that kimigawa brought"I thought we won't have to use it but it became needful".Little by little pins fell from my balls :89, 88, 87, we'll soon remove them half"..."61, 60, 59...47...24.
    "12 left" Kimigawa shouted, what do you think of giving the best of yourself, for removing them ono by one, two times each of us, I'll do the last two"."Oh no" I thought " they'll turn one time more, and me who thought that they'll finish after the clothespins"
    Nina: turn 1: She took the pin, moved it slowly back and fore and remove it by pullin' it wery slowly, extending my ball skin at maximum.
    Mary: turn 2: She opened, she closed back in the same place, she opened, she closed, she opened, she closed, she opened, she closed, she opened, she closed, and she removeed it without opening, sure.
    Lena: turn 3: As she liked to slap, she mades some finger play, then begin to slap more and more hard until it falls...And believe me, it took a long time.
    Tara: turn 4: She puts she right heel, right in a pin and press in my balls, then she sat and try six times to remove it with her two heels.
    Jenny: turn 5and6: In order to make her friends giggle, She directly put her hand around two pin, one on each ball and pull'em out very quickly, like she wanted to pull out my balls with."What a delicacy"said ironically Mary "Simple, quick, painful, and affective" Tara laugh.
    Lena: turn 7: Wanting to try another slap technique, she took I wood used before and slap here with it. She was the most painful girl, for the last twelve pins.
    Mary: turn 9: She bite my right ball, hard sure, and made slowly her mouth down and arrive in the pin, she removed it with her teeth, stretching my skin another time.
    Nina: turn 10: she removed the yarn and hang the pin with it, so she streched my skin's balls in every directions and made it fall.
    Kimigawa came, smiled, touched my balls " you know that's how I like it, every man should walk in underpants, and present his balls to every woman he meet, everytime".then she slap me and one hairpin fell, she took it and hang it near the other pin on the right ball.She squeezes the ball with one hand and put her nail on the skin already outstreched, one pin fall, and the second followed quickly."I didn't touched them" she said before giving me a two-handed squeeze with all her strenght.

and sure chapter 12 is on the go

Supreme Poster

chapter 12 up

Here it is, I jumped lines because the text was too "pasted"

And a little changement, the bonus won't be sentences but a surprise you'll show at the right moment.(If anyone want to write the sentences, I allow him/her, It could only be more fun to read, even if it isn't my style"

Chapter 12

"Lets remove the straps, even if we didn't kick him he'll not try to escape..."

They were right, I fell on the ground the hands on my balls.

"...but this is fun" she said some seconds later, and you know what arrived, I gasped one time more, unable to move.

"So, it's time for two big coconuts to be tied to a very big stone"Kimigawa said and Mary asked "Does I go take it", "No he'll go there himself, hum little boy, you didn't want your favourite girls to carry a heavy stone by themselves, so go take it now."

I continued holding my balls half listening she has said to me, "Maybe you need our help to go there" Kimigawa told me, she tied my hands and give a strong kick in my baby-makers, "you see, you progress one meter forward, so we've to bring him to the big steel door blocked by the stone in our cloakroom, you begin Mary?"

Each of them give me one kick, very hard to make go forward and after three turns, in half way I tried to go myself, but barely I was going to advance they said:

"don't try to move, you could hurt yourself hahaaaa!"And I understood that they had planned to kick me until the stone place.

There she tied me to a bag and put the stone inside, she "iced" me some minutes saying that if was wasn't able to move myself it won't be fun, but she let the girl plat with my cock: bite, nail, stomping with heels, I yelled when Tara found a pencil, put it in my dick hole, and made a masturbating movement with it.

The stone torture beginned: they said to me to go out the cloakroom, and my goal was to make one turn of the gymnasium, obviously on hands and knees, but it won't be so easy, they went take some tools used before, and made their specialities: Lena take the woods, Tara the nettles, Jenny prefers the heel-play, Nina said she loved everything, and Mary prefers to kick, squeeze and bite me.Kimigaya took lighter a in case I stopped moving too much time.

I begin to walk as some nettles began to spike, and a heel pushed my left nut in the ground, three Kicks arrived and I fell in one side, unable to move, they countdown three, and a hand grabbed my balls and pulled me on knees and arms, and the top of the flame made me yell and go forward, I brought Mary with me when she bit me and when she let off I fell and get on knees quickly to avoid some burning... but it came even if I was walking, and made me advance a little faster.

I was going to have made one quarter of my "trip". A wood gave me a lot of slaps and let its place to nettles and heels in my balls, while going to slap the pencil still present on my penis, finally Tara knotted a nettle branch around my cock. Nina Sat on the stone, extend her feet on me and Jenny sat on my back, making me completly unable to move, and Kimigawa quickly understood what they thought: "I think the dog has finished to walk without our permission, I don't like that, keep going forward" , I tried but can't and kicks arrived in my balls.

"I'll go Nina, it don't seem to work", she came with her lighter and put the whole on my balls, I yelled and kinda jump making Jenny fall.She second quarter continues with Mary's weight added to the stone's and her heels who dug my gonads, helped by Jenny's.In addition I undergo some more nettles, pencil torture, a few kick and a burn when four heels placed just after a good kick prevented me to advance.

In the second half, They began to put their heels, nothing new, but this time there was all the twelve heels and the wood, they stayed here 30 seconds and stopped, I suceed to go without the burn, but it was only to let a kick arrive, then mary bited me like in the beginning and I brought her to the third corner, while the others were waking up the cock pain.

Kimigawa said "It's now the last straight line before the turn, I have an Idea, Mary keep biting the rights and Lena the left, you've played less than the other since he moved; and we'll go at the end on the line and we'll stopwatching him ok" The girls took place in the line and on my balls whick they bit hard and Kimigawa said "So 1 second = one kick per girl ok? and it begins right now.

I gasped when I heard that, and tried to go quickly but I was barely able to move, when I was going to pass the line they bited me with all their ****** and make me lost some more seconds before I arrived, in pure agony.I looked at her stopwatch which was written 2.28.04.

They giggled all the long but didn't lost time when I arrived, they quickly, untied my balls brought me to the straps, While Kimigawa made me drink and two girls rolled the stone to the door it locked.

"If you wonder why we didn't make you bring the stone back, it's purely a time question, not a pity question, it left to un only 1h10" "Oh well I had forgotten, you made 2.09min and a half, so 109.5kick by girls, finally equal to 777 kicks ".I felt a little better, even if it was already horrible, I thought"she's wrong, it's 2.28 and it made 6 times 148 egual 888, it's 111 kicks left, it's better than nothing".

"But Kimigawa continued saying "you know that 777 is a bonus isn't it, so let's give you each girl 40 more kicks, to arrive to 999, okay" and she whispered in my ear"A ballbuster always win".

"All the girls were laughing my face "at 777" and my face "at 999", and Mary said"If mathematics always would mean a number of kicks I'll study it hard hahaha!!!!!"

Last chapter coming!!!!!!!

Supreme Poster

chapter 13=end

This is finally finished, the epilogue will come soon, and the bonus too:I changed the bonus(won't be 50 sentences): this will be a surprise(I can't say what it'll be before posting the epilogue).

Last chapter (13)

The kicks began to arrive, I tried to count them but quickly surrendered, the only thing I was able to do was to wait, but for how long time...Finally the girls count down the kicks making me sure that they weren't cheating the number of kicks, in my head when the first, Nina gave me her kicks, I had the impression to have underwent more that 300 as she gave me 150(in order to resolve the "0.5kick" problem, kimigawa said that each girl will give 170 kicks.

Lena passes, followed my Mary and Tara who was giving me the 80th kick, some minutes passed = one day in my mind, and the last girl, Jenny finished letting her place to kimigawa who said "I think I have underesparate you, they begin to look like watermelons, little watermelons now, but it left 45 min, if they are like that that at the end of the party you'll definitively become my favourites ballbusters", immediadiatly Mary responds "We won't disappoint you miss".

Kimigawa hurts me more than the girls, her kicks were precise, big balls are easy to touch but, she known where to create the pain. The last countdown ended with ten kicks harder than the others, and she said this was the 980 kicks"Crap 5 times 170 + 130 kicks= 980kicks.....oh, crap, lets get him 20 more, we're so close to the thousand"

each girl gave me 3, the hardest way they can, and Kimigawa ended with the last five, she made the 996 until 999 horrible and said "can you squeeze him plaese, very hard, I'll build up speed from the back of the gymnasium, he'll remind this one a long time I think!". They succeed to flat my balls with their 10 hands until she arrived in the left back corner of the room, then she told them to go out my balls and ended the phrase with a sarcastic"Jenny, can you cover his mouth with the tool, you see? I don't wan't to de deaf after the kick".

To describe the kick, i'll say that If it was a video game, it would have frozen; I'll say too that the tool opened itself and the girls covered their ears.At the second when her foot hit me they shouted"Thousand!!!!!" and some seconds later Kimigawa said "Thousand and critical hit, the 777 was great today."

They came after with their favourites tools, we left in 30 min girls, Have fun".

They really unleash themselves for these last minutes, one was biting the right, another plays heels, one slaps the left with woods, I was masturbated from the inside with the pen, (which has been given slaps, in more of the atrocious masturbation: from the top of the pencil to the back, very hard and quickly), and the outside with nettles. Next Kimigawa bring back a support, pulled against the wall from which the balls have been crushed with the heels, and she adds her heels.

They giggled at my first cumming, and the girls which torture my balls decided to change technics, they experimented some new things like pulling a clothepin who separate my two balls and push them against the other while crushing with heels, like always. After the second cum, my dick torturers, decided to stop with the nettles and use hairpins, So my dick became black of hairpins, and the handjob restarted.My balls were continuouslt crushed agaist each other, but harder: they were tied one by one with the yarn, and added some hairpins where they pushed.Like it wasn't possible to sting my dick, the nettles came sting my balls.

I cummed the third time, but they noticed that the masturbations was the most painful for me so they continued and decided to create at least the same pain to the balls. They tied the right ball up-right, anf the left up-left, then they put another yarn who passed from the middle of each nut and tied it, in order to put them closer to the other, so they were tied in opposites directions, next they used the last yarn to pull them down, hangin' it to the floor. So it was now impossible to extend'em more and to hurt more, but the worse was that they weren't occupied...but not for a long time.

I cummed fourth when they were goin' to torture me, and for the next cum before goin out Tara decided to stop with the pencil, she puts some nettles in my dickhole and come with the others, Ms Kimigawa came too, it left 8 minutes, Mary decided to masturbate me slowly because If she made me cum fast it won't left enough time for a last cum.

And the last terrible moment in the day arrived: Nina in my dick, Mary bit the left, Jenny put her two heels higher to Mary's head, Tara ut her nails in the right's, Lena add two hairpins and slap'em and Finally Kimigawa added 2 glass plates up to down (not right/left) to the right ball, And Mary daid that she'll squeeze'em with her hard allowing a second pair of plates for the left.

Nina asked if she can slap me when I'll cum, and Kimigawa responded"No coz'it'll go everywhere, but you can remove your hand for removing the pleasure and us we'll push on the plates when he cum ok, Nina can help us too"

Finally the last cum went but my dick was lonely, her hands were now helping the others, letting my pinned dick, move alone.Like if my orgasm wasn't already denialised, they pushed the plates, I tried to resist but I passed out at 30 seconds and they stopped pushing, and laugh hardly."This is a beautiful ending girls,indeed with two black watermelons"

Kimigawa hoovered and go dress'up with the girls, and they brought me to the car.

Supreme Poster
    Nice! I'm waiting for the epilogue :P

Supreme Poster

Epilogue

Thanks to everyone who have read and commented my story.

Epilogue

I woke up slowly and begin by seeing nothing, I stand up and feel tired, very tired and I saw my balls: "Ow shit, I'd been kicked so hard that I passed out, maybe I'm in hospital?"I looked around me : I wasn't. I had slept in a sofa and there was a cup on ice near the place I was sleeping.

I remembered the last moments. My balls were crushed as possible, and my dick was all pinned, now it look like a third ball cause of the hundreds times he has been stinged and nailed.I was going to put my crotch in ice when suddently the door opened, and Kimigawa entered the room.

"Oh! you are awake?" I gasped when I saw her "Don't be scared, you've been a good boy, I won't hurt you anymore, a ballbuster know when she has to stop", and she came sit close to me; "You have slept two hours, the girls left One hour ago, now you can stay here, your balls need some ice, and I think you won't be able to cum for some days, but your dick will became normal soon.

She giggle a little and say"It's not that I don't want to give you an handjob, but it could hurt you" She said sarcasticly: I recognises her more like that. She enchained more seriously "You'll sleep here cause it's 11 Pm and you can leave tomorrow when you want.

I have to accept otherwise she bring me back home and consequently know where I live. She make me sleep in a little bed with a hole where she put The ice cup, and when she put my balls there she said "It was so fun, an awesome day" and she didn't resist to a little squeeze, but she let me sleep tranquilly until the next day .4pm : I woke up looked at my balls who were like pomelos and my dick looked a little better.

I went take my clothes in her room so she said to me "Take your underpants in your bag and put this big T-shirt, it'll hibe your big groin in the pant.

I arrived home and immediatly remove my clothes cause of the touch of my dick on the pant was hurt. I came in my bedroom and when when I passed the door A boxing glove on a spring extend itself to my balls. "shit, she know where I live" and 6 girls were laughing behind my bedroom window

Later

3rd person POV

The life has restarted normally now.

The girls and Kimigawa never went home but it arrived sometimes that I met one of them in the city's park, and it was hard to avoid a kick if there was nobody to see us, but it was never more that one or two kicks ont a whole day.

Kimigawa was now the director Of the high school(and some people tell that the last director left the school holding his crotch). And in this school threr are new rules.....

Bonus chapter: the rules of The "GIRL POWER HIGH SCHOOL"

Big Supporter
    I had some time, so I read the whole thing. I really enjoyed it. Very creative.

Supreme Poster
    I wanted to do something original since the girls used objects from the bag but others ideas came after like stones, vice and pins so I extended the story
    and I"m happy you love the whole.

Also, sorry for the spelling mistakes but I post a chapter at the second I finish it...I'm like that.

Supreme Poster

bonus

Bonus chapter: the rules of "GIRL POWER HIGH"

Kimigawa's POV

Like I thought, he changed school, but it's not a problem, I'll have fun all this year, no, not me : every girl in this school will have fun, ha ha ha. Demonic smile activated.

Flash back : "Ms, what do wou think of "Every boy who annoyes a girl, will take one hour ballbusting by this girl and the director"?"

"Maybe not Jenny it's a good idea, maybe only 30 minutes for the first time, and a whole day if he piss her or another girl several times; and you Lena what do you suggest?"

"Hum, 10 min kicking for a mark under-average?"

"No, cause some people aren't able to make good work anymore, but we can punish the ones who haven't a better avarage at the second trimester than the first."

"Miss,miss I have an idea............

End flashback

Some boys were speaking"What the fuck, in this school, why are we naked, all the girls are laughing, look Ken has been kicked in the nuts."

Now listen to me" yelled Kimigawa" Welcome to Girl Power High, since now you aren't allowed to leave the school and you'll be kicked you know where, this is the first ballbusting high-school, now let's read the rules of MY school, you'll thank me later boys"

The "each boy I hear speaking will have his ball crushed on the floor by my feet" had A lot more effect than the classic "shut up".

"Rule 1: the non-observance of the regulation will end in a punition for your balls given directly by me, or an interdiction of kicking during some hours, days or exclusion for some days for girls.

Rule 2: Each boy have to pass n the corridor B while entering the school,remove all his clothes and put them in his personal rack, unless his underpant which goes in his bag.

Rule 3: When it's time to go in class each boy put his underpants in order to not disturb, and removes them when he goes out, after class.

Rule 4: Boys have to present their balls to every girls who pass near them in order to be ballbusted or not until a girl or group of girl use them for the free time between classes, they have to do exactly what the girls says.

Rule 5: It's strictly forbidden to ******** a man, a liquid will be injected to boys, and their crotch will become orange when the ball are at their limit and I'll be warned and see which girl did it, if the same girl(s) did that too many times she(they)'ll be excluded for one week, at least. This will become orange too if there is going to be some blood or if his dick is going to be broken, of course this liquid will help to fix cock, balls, but understand me, if you play with balls too hard, we'll have to forbid every kinds of bb, it's not what you want, so be reasonable.A class for girls will be given this week in every classes in order to know the limit of a ball, and to learn how to ballbust.

Rule 6: Objects are allowed unless :needles, fire, nettles, stinging bugs....I know you won't bring wasps bur I have to take all the precautions, so nothing who sting, who blood or who burn ok, and electric things too, it can be dangerous. So for exemple you can bring wood sticks, yarns, straps, targets, spoons, whips and many others.Bringing clothes pins and hairpins is allowed but I'll test if they are solid before, and every bags will be scanned at the entry.

Rule 7: Avoid to hurd elsewhere than the groin this is a bb school ok. You can sat on them but be careful to not cut the breath.

Rule 8: C-14 room is reserved for milkings, write your name and the hour you'll come milk a guy in the paper in the door.

Rule 9: If a teacher punishes you for any reason, the punition will be given by herself like she wants, but be sure you'll suffer.

Rule 10: Some tournaments of plays will take place in the year, the rules will be given just before the tournament. Do you to know what will be the next one: in one month exactly, the boys are hanged to the wall and the girls have twelve meters to run and give the strongest kick they can, which speed is writen in a screen above. And some guys will be hanged to the floor to have fun while waiting your turn...so let's come back to the regulation.

Rule 11: Each week the friday from 9pm to 11pm every teacher and me will take 5 girls and one guy to learn them how to improve your bb techniques. All the other girls will have free time during these hours, with all the others boys.

Rule 12: A boy who annoys a girl will be punished by her and me during half an hour after the classes, and more and more time until the whole afternoon, if he restart pissing her or another girl.

Rule 13: In the second and third trimester, 1 point less than the trimester before will end by 2 hours bb by me, after classes, and everyone will pass, trust me.

Rule 14: Each boy who goes eating have to sat in the green chairs in put hip ball inside the hole, then the lunch will appear and he'll have 20 minutes for eating, then the hole will heat the balls 55 degres, until he leaves.

Rule 15: You can ask a personal stage with me, come see me on my office with the boy you want to bring, I take 2 stages a week maximum ok.

Oh, and a last thing for you boys, it's unuseful to try to make end the ballbusting here cause I hold the higher institutions by the balls, haha.So let's the regulation take place.Boys on your knees, turn back and open your legs.

A lot of screams were heard before the first ring....and after too, for two months they guys made punition and punition before understanding that there was nothing to do.

GIRLS RULEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has finally ended, my next story will be "humanly suportable" and more in the reality with a love relationship of ballbusting.

Oh wow. freaking hot storie man. Really enjoyed it. Do you have simular ones?

Supreme Poster
    To bad that it's done This was a good idea for a new story :P