And ThenYour Balls Belong to Me

d0mina Nyx tells us her philosophy then brings in the naked dupe to show us her ballbusting techniques. In this high intensity devotional clip, d0mina Nyx speaks to all of her dedicated fans and wanna-be §laves. She makes sure to tell all of the audience watching about how much she would just love to bust their cock and balls wide open with her amazingly powerful kicks. She brings the §lave in to demonstrate her divine kicking might and makes a very important point to her audience before she begins. " This is nobody. Just a pair of testicles really, I simply envision all of you in his place!" Then she proceeds to rapid fire kick the §lave in its genitals. At the end of the clip, she has the audience lift up their hand and make a pledge to devote their manhood to the divine and omnipotent d0mina Nyx. She then gives her email for all §laves to send her their pledge. Once this is done, she states " And then your balls belong to me."

Video - - 118 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/1amf2kml6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say the Safe Word - NOT

d0mina Nyx is sitting on her helpless §lave, scissor kicking his cock and balls with her powerful legs trained in Multiple Martial Arts (MMA) competition. After not even a minute, she tires of the bitch making noise so she decides to silence him for good. She plops her gorgeous g0ddess ass on the §laves face to muffle his moans. . d0mina Nyx continues to rapid fire scissor kick the §laves genitals as hard and fast as she can. This style of ballbusting is very intense. As the §lave is ****** to take her slamming hard kicks, the natural physiological pain response is to breathe harder and deeper and gasp for air. His desperate plea's for mercy only serve to ignite d0mina Nyx's sadism even further. She taunts him by offering to stop if he says a safe word. But all he can say under her ass is Mm! Mmn! Mmmm! Mmmm! In other interviews, she reveals laughing that "Sorry - I don't speak gag -hahaha"!

Video - 167 MB:
http://depositfiles.com/files/r5597gy3j