check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: A short story I found...

A short story I found...

Someone posted this on another forum, and I started reading it, it's really good so far, if you want to check it out, below is a link. You might need a Google account to read it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CN_n1psH

Big Supporter
    I have a Google account. It says that I don't have permission to read it.
    For ball busting T-shirts, check out my shop.

Quote Originally Posted by smackMyNuts View Post
    I have a Google account. It says that I don't have permission to read it.
    Looks like it isn't public anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Looks like it isn't public anymore
    It is now, sort of. The site belongs to me, and as the second tale of Cherry and her ballbusting friends has started to sell a bit I decided the first story could be put up for sale to. A lot more illustrations for it need to be done first, which will take a couple of weeks. Anyway, the site has details and the address where the second Cherry tale can be found.
    And I have left four illustrations there.

Cherry may return

The adventures of Cherry have sold well, and just when I thought it had run it's course, there's been a mini surge in sales at Tinypay. So, I may do another story, with illustrations of course. To get you in the mood, here's a bit I've written, introducing a new recruit to Cherry's Angels, called Dolores, known to her friends as Doll. Good name, eh?

DOLL

Taking the men by surprise, Doll was able to kick one in the groin with all the force her lovely but strong body could muster, her foot coming up between the man’s legs to cause dreadful injury to his testicles and propel them up into his belly. As he fell, screaming hysterically to the ground, another of the two men reacted quickly, aiming a right hook at the red headed beauties face, which, had it connected, would have done appalling damage. Had it connected that is, but to the trained fighter that Doll is, his moving his arm back to swing at her gave away his intentions, and she ducked the blow with ease, while he had no chance of avoiding Doll’s counter blow, a perfectly executed punch that saw her fist land with sickening force in his most tender spot!
    Doll grinned. “That’ll teach you not to raise your hand to a girl!”
    The third and last of the men hadn’t got the message as he reached out and grabbed Doll’s hair, pulling her toward him and placing a hand on her throat, with the intention of strangling her. But, as their bodies were touching, face to face, his attention was distracted as she smiled at him. “You don’t want to hurt me do you,” Doll purred seductively, at the same time using one hand to push her breasts up, so they were close to the man’s face. For a second he hesitated, staring at the wondrous orbs in front of him, their soft curve accentuated by her tight, fitted blouse. A second later an appalling pain became apparent in the orbs that hung between his legs as Doll’s knee hit them like a battering ram!
    “Sucker!” Doll grinned as the groaning man clutched at his crotch. A swinging kick to his face rocked him back, legs wide apart, and his beautiful tormentor delivered a fearsome kick up into his balls. Doll held this position briefly, her raised leg preventing the sobbing man from sinking to the ground. “Sweetie,” a smiling Doll drawled, “your marriage prospects just got a bit worse!”
    She let him fall, sobbing over his ruined manhood, and turned to the only standing, just about that is, male, the one who’d tried to hit her. Doll put her hands on her hips, threw her head back slightly, and with a look of contempt asked him if he was scared of a girl. Indeed he was! Having seen, and painfully felt, what this lovely amazon could do, he was very scared! He thought of running, but the punch in the balls Doll had treated him to had left him to weak. As he desperately tried to think of a course of action to counter this ball busting babe, Doll took advantage of his hesitancy, reaching down and taking a grip on his balls. “You tried to hit me,” she said accusingly, “and a gentleman shouldn’t hit ladies.”
    “I’m sorry,” he blurted, “but please, please, don’t squeeze my balls!”
    “But they are what’s the problem,” answered Doll, “you’re not really a bad boy, it’s just these nasty things hanging between your legs that spoil you, so let’s get rid of them.”
    With that she tightened her grip, squeezing, crushing, twisting and torturing his testicles, pulverising them into a gooey mess, his sac filing with blood from the ruined organs! Doll hummed to herself while she crushed his balls, eventually releasing him, and letting him fall, weeping, to the ground. She straightened her air, glanced at her defeated, and ********* opponents, and sighed.
    “You know it’s getting harder and harder to find a real man these days.”