check the ballbusting updates here

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite BB Legends Girl? (Vote For UP to Three)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roxie

8 22.22%
  • Amber

5 13.89%
  • Megan

10 27.78%
  • Natalie

7 19.44%
  • Liz

3 8.33%
  • Debbie

0 0%
  • Cassie

2 5.56%
  • Amy

3 8.33%
  • Brittany

1 2.78%
  • Gianna

1 2.78%
  • Lorena

4 11.11%
  • Regan

6 16.67%
  • Riley

1 2.78%
  • Jenna

0 0%
  • Lucy

4 11.11%
  • Kellie

2 5.56%
  • Nicole

4 11.11%
  • Rochelle

3 8.33%
  • Lilly

3 8.33%
  • Other (please specify)

2 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Feedback Request: Vote for your Favorite BB Legends Girls

Big Supporter

Feedback Request: Vote for your Favorite BB Legends Girls

Hey guys, just wondering if you would take a second and vote for who your favorite BB Legends Girls are- in part so I can decide who to shoot with more, in part so I can find more girls like them, and in part because I am just plain curious. Lol. Since we have shot with close to 60 girls now I know it may be difficult to narrow down to one, so I have set the options to allow you to vote for up to three girls. Should only take you a few seconds to click on the names, thanks in advance!

The system would only allow me to list ten choices so this is not a complete list There were many other girls that I wanted to list but just couldn't, like Crystal, Cassie, Lucy, Gianna, Amy, Riley, Brittany and Lorena, but feel free to select "Other" and write in the names of any other favorite from BB Legends. Also I didn't list anyone who hasn't been in at least three clips on the nude site- so none of the new girls are going to be choices, just didn't think they have been around long enough to be compared to these other girls wouldn't be fair as many of you may not have seen their clips yet.

Big Supporter
    You are among my top list of best girls and best actions. I'll have to take a look at the video I have again, but I remember Liz was awesome

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nijan0 View Post
    You are among my top list of best girls and best actions. I'll have to take a look at the video I have again, but I remember Liz was awesome
    Thanks nijan! Liz is definitely one of my all-time favorites...her "Audition" in America's BB Idol Episode III coming out in a week or two is just mind-blowing.

Remember you can vote for up to three girls....

Big Supporter
    BTW, disregard what I posted about the system only allowing me to list ten girls....it actually allowed me to list 20 so all of the girls I didn't think I could list I actually did. But the point remains the same...if you want to vote for a girl that isn't on the list just click "Other" and then post who your vote is for...

Big Supporter
    I don't know the name of the girls. Is there any single page where you can see all the portraits of the girls?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    I don't know the name of the girls. Is there any single page where you can see all the portraits of the girls?
    Well, if you go to our original website- www.c4s.com/30210 - almost all of the girls have a "first-timer" clip so you can figure out who is who. Or I am sure that you could figure out who they are on the main site- www.c4s.com/31931.

I also have a lot of photos uploaded on our new Facebook page but you have to send me a friend request to see them. Just do a name search and look under "B.B. Legends".

Marci Alago

Hey, my favourite girl among "the legends" is Marci Alago, she appears only in very few clips and never in "nude" section, which is a shame, because she is extremely sexy, pretty face, long legs and very exciting gestures and smile while she is tough to the guy. Guys find her and you will have to admit it :-). The others are arguably also good, that is true.

Impossible choose just one!
    They are too much cute everybody.
    I voted for Nicole because she has a lovely smile.... and she laugh after every hit!
    But I have say that Kellie has the best kick.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Setrarak View Post
    Hey, my favourite girl among "the legends" is Marci Alago, she appears only in very few clips and never in "nude" section, which is a shame, because she is extremely sexy, pretty face, long legs and very exciting gestures and smile while she is tough to the guy. Guys find her and you will have to admit it :-). The others are arguably also good, that is true.
    Yeah I lost her contact information unfortunately back in the day...however, I recently located her on Facebook and I plan to contact her, so hopefully she willl come back and do some nude bb. Yeah there was a lot to like about her- very powerful and animated busting and pretty face and just a good presence on video.....

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ludo63 View Post
    Impossible choose just one!
    They are too much cute everybody.
    I voted for Nicole because she has a lovely smile.... and she laugh after every hit!
    But I have say that Kellie has the best kick.
    Well the good news sir is that you don't have to choose just one! I actually set the poll up so that you can vote for up to three.

Nicole does have a very appealing personality no doubt about it. Kellie has one of the best kicks for sure- it's hard for me to say "the best" over Lillly, Roxie, and Natalie (also Amber and Amy have very good kicks as do the newbies Adrian and Giselle) but she is right up there- I love watching her beautiful long legs in action!

Amy and Lorena are my two favorites. Both their asses are amazing and I have bought almost all of their clips! I also chose Amber because she seems to be the pro among all the girls since Roxie left.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AC4 View Post
    Amy and Lorena are my two favorites. Both their asses are amazing and I have bought almost all of their clips! I also chose Amber because she seems to be the pro among all the girls since Roxie left.
    Ah yes....Amy's ass is a thing of amazing beauty as is Lorena's. If you are an Amy fan you are really going to like her new stuff (which willl start coming out sometime this month)- she really comes out of her shell a lot compared to her first shoot, and her kicks are still awesome as the former soccer player that she is.

I have attached to this post a simply amazing pic of her ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy1.jpg  

Great ass on that chick no doubt! I voted for Lilly, Natalie, and Liz, if I had a 4th vote it would probably go to Amber, Megan or maybe Amy- damn there are just too many to choose from!

My vote is for Isabella. Especially since she's often barefoot. Love barefeet. I really wish you would do more barefoot stuff. Especially love the sound of beautiful barefeet on vulnerable cock & balls.

Lorena, Liz, Debbie, Lola, Tonya, Heather, Ellie, Nikki, Cassie, Hannah, Alicia, Mandy, Hallie, Isabella, Julia, Allie.