check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women arrested for cutting off husband's penis

Big Supporter
    Anyone cheering this needs a serious head check. This is an abhorrent crime and I hope she gets shanked in prison.

Big Supporter
    Yes, you fun-busters, she must go to prison, even if he deserved it somehow.
    But that way I'm still aroused by thinking of the woman who would go to prison for cutting of mine.

I guess you could say his sex life went down the drain.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    For being 48, if that picture is current she looks good. If she just removed his penis just because they are getting a divorce then that's sad. If she cut it off because she caught him cheating though... well I like vengeful women.
    Your a sick fuck!
    Live your life like nobody is watching. By doing this everyone will want to see it unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post
    You can't justify sexual mutilation that isn't consented to.

Do you guys who laugh at this man's abuses laugh at females who get raped too?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Thats exactly what I am saying! Some people are just plain sick! I am having a hard time with the fact that she can have parole. Truly sad.
    Live your life like nobody is watching. By doing this everyone will want to see it unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    While I enjoy reading any story (true or fiction) in which a male gets his wiener removed (preferably after being tortured for some time), I don't condone what this woman did. Unless she was in imminent danger, then she was completely wrong in what she did, and should be charged/convicted.

If a woman/women were to do such a thing to a convicted ****** or pedophile, I would be pleased, but I don't think people should go around taking the law into their own hands.

In short, I can take take some level of pleasure in what happened without agreeing with the act itself. If you still don't get it, I believe there are certain crimes which warrant the perpetrator being killed, but I am opposed to capital punishment because of the inherent dangers associated with it.

Now when it comes to fiction, I have no issues with what motivates a woman to chop off some male's wiener, so long as she does it good! :-)

Rebecca
    I think her crime is as heinous as any **** or otherwise. This is a sickening act, she was not in danger she cooked him dinner tied him up and removed his penis. In my opinion it was premeditated attempted murder. I find nothing arousing at all about this fucked up act of horror.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMamaJama View Post
    Anyone cheering this needs a serious head check. This is an abhorrent crime and I hope she gets shanked in prison.
    AMEN! I think she should not be eligible for parole.

Big Supporter
    But if she kicked him in the balls and destroyed his balls that would be okay.

Big Supporter
    Perhaps if she put duct tape on it, threw it in the woods and lied about its location so it would not be found for 6 months, she would go free and get a lucrative book/movie deal.

If in trouble, I would always take 12 stupid jurors over 1 smart defense attorney

what gets me is that they kept talking about the posibilty of reataching it (or at least some of it) i didn't think there would be anything left after going thru the disposal (shivers)

Big Supporter
    But that way I'm still aroused by thinking of the woman who would go to prison for cutting of mine.
    On the other hand, I'm even more aroused by tinking of the woman who is smart enough NOT going to jail for cutting off my dick nonconsensual...!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post

IF

Why is that even brought up? There has been NO mention by her that he did her any wrong... Not a shred. Even IF he had raped her - we're supposed to be more civilized than 3rd world countries where children of 10 'deserve' having their fingers cut off for stealing a loaf of bread.

No one - at all - deserves to be mutilated.

And it is truly disgusting to see some members continually trying to justify women who mutilate men by saying 'if'.

We never say that about rape victims - "if she did xyz then she deserved it."

So why the continual double-standards and hatred towards men whereby you continually try to justify and warrant mutilation of a man's penis?

When I said you should be ashamed - I meant it.

Hopefully, you don't have any Sons.

Big Supporter
    The jury has gone into deliberation and the verdict is......................
    .................................................. ....................For cutting off hubbys penis.......................
    HUNG JURY

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post

We never say that about rape victims - "if she did xyz then she deserved it."

So why the continual double-standards and hatred towards men whereby you continually try to justify and warrant mutilation of a man's penis?
    Actually we do. At least it was widespread in the past and now its still out there, just not as big. Need some examples?

If she didn't dress that way she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't promiscuous she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't out late and so on.
    Its not hatred towards men. Its just the domination fantasy, and theres nothing more dominating than a woman removing a man ability to have sex.

We all say murder is bad but murder in self defense is okay, is the same way i don't want a gang of penis cutters just randomly removing penises only if there is a justifiable reason in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockmess View Post
    Actually we do. At least it was widespread in the past and now its still out there, just not as big. Need some examples?

If she didn't dress that way she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't promiscuous she wouldn't of been raped; if she wasn't out late and so on.
    Its not hatred towards men. Its just the domination fantasy, and theres nothing more dominating than a woman removing a man ability to have sex.

We all say murder is bad but murder in self defense is okay, is the same way i don't want a gang of penis cutters just randomly removing penises only if there is a justifiable reason in my eyes.
    "We" who? Why didn't you say "I do". Strange that if someone justifies violence against men s/he says "I think that the ********** of this guy is justified", if someone points a double standard people say "We think that r.a.p.e is justified".

It's just an urban legend that "we" say that r.a.p.e. is justified, actually r.a.p.e. is usually the excuse to hurt other males, like in movies, where a girl is raped just to justify the murder of 1000000000 males.

The ku klux klan said that black people raped white women to justify their lynchings.

So please instead of spreading feminist propaganda, that women get raped and everyone is ok with it, grow some balls and say "I think that r.a.p.e. is justified".

Are you scared of the consequences? If you are, then, "We" don't think that r.a.p.e. is justified and "we" actually think that the justification of r.a.p.e. is a crime and that free speech doesn't really exist cause political correctness (aka feminism) killed it.

So please reply with "I think that there are a lot of good reasons to r.a.p.e. a woman" or be silent.

And please, this "women of the past were oppressed then came feminism and liberated them" meme that you implied is ridiculous.