check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusted When She Catches Him Peeing

Ballbusted When She Catches Him Peeing

Isabella Catches Naked Slave Peeing and Punishes Him For It

A naked slave has to pee and sneaks off into the bathroom. I don't understand German, but apparently, Isabella walks in and catches him peeing without permission and gets very angry. She spanks his butt and slaps his head as he pees, then yells at him for spraying his pee all over as she does.

Eventually, she punishes him by slapping his dick, making him stick it under the toilet seat and stepping on it, then, she makes him stand naked in front of her and spread his legs so that she can kick him repeatedly in his balls. Finally, she sits in front of him and to humiliate him she makes him stand there and jack off as she watches threatening to slap his dick more if he doesn't cum in time.

The last part has her naked from the waist down, and given her gorgeous legs and hard body, I don't mind when it veers from CFNM!

Video - 137 MB:
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/isaifxntu

Big Supporter
    Maybe she is so very upset because slaves nowadays are supposed to sit down for peeing in order not spoil anything on the floor...

Very common nowadys when ladies rule...

Very tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by squeezemyballsplease View Post
    Maybe she is so very upset because slaves nowadays are supposed to sit down for peeing in order not spoil anything on the floor...

Very common nowadys when ladies rule...

Very tricky.
    Given her humiliating him by slapping his face then making him stand there with his legs spread as she kicks him in his balls, I would think he sure learned his lesson. The good news was that we got to watch his punishment.