check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Taking too much

Taking too much

Have you ever asked your Mistress to go beyond what's previously been a hard limit? And has She followed through?

In a way...

Although i have never had a technical "Mistress". I had an old girlfriend that found busting my balls a power trip and fun. So i gave her permission to tie me up and be as mean as she wanted for a full hour with no safe word. Now that can be dangerous but she knew not to break me. But without turning it into this post into a novel, it was basically one of the best sessions that i have ever had. Although i was driven to tears and was in a world of agony that words cannot describe. Coming out of it and looking back was an amazing thing for us. The thing that was mind bendingly painful was when she went at me with the old tennis ball in the sock for a good 20 minutes with over 400ish hard hits. I say try it out, but start slowish i guess. I hope this was kinda what you were looking for, and sorry if i dont know what your normal pain tolerance is compared to mine. Just my own personal experience.

Going beyond a hard limit

Thanks herc,

Tennis ball in a sock? Hmmm! Hope my Mistress isn't reading this! Saw a video of this some time ago. Might have been Mistress Dometria. Awesome!

What I was thinking about was this: I don't really have a hard limit as far as taking pain goes, but due to having to be discrete I can't be marked or obviously damaged. I'd love to feel a full-force kick in the balls from my Mistress but that really would be asking for trouble - she's 6'2" and way bigger and stronger than me with legs to match. A full-force kick would result in injury and I would imagine much bruising. The worst I've had so far was when she was kicking me from a seated position in shoes and ended up drawing blood.

I just fantasize about what it'd be like if I was tied upright and spreadeagled with her towering over me and drawing her powerful leg back then smashing it repeatedly into my bound balls.

But like I said, that'd be beyond what'd be considered sane or safe in my circumstances even if it was consensual.

My Mistress knows my other limits but sometimes she knows best and does things to me I'd never even considered like electrics, urethral play, needles, staples.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever actually gone beyond what they'd previously thought of as a hard limit?

Big Supporter
    My favourite thing is squeezing and there was a hooker that I met who was very good at squeezing. But her english was very poor. A I kept seeing her she would squeeze me harder and harder and after a while she realised that I liked the pain. So eventually she would just go really hard with squeezing and stop when she felt like it. There was no means to communicate safety words.

One day she must have decided to do it as hard as she could after about 20 seconds I couldn't stand it anymore. But tWehere was no way to tell her and I endured about a minute whereby I was pleading for her to stop for real. It actually felt scarry and I felt that I would black out very soon, fortunately she stopped before that point.

But I wil lnever forget it.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsidius View Post
    My favourite thing is squeezing and there was a hooker that I met who was very good at squeezing. But her english was very poor. A I kept seeing her she would squeeze me harder and harder and after a while she realised that I liked the pain. So eventually she would just go really hard with squeezing and stop when she felt like it. There was no means to communicate safety words.

One day she must have decided to do it as hard as she could after about 20 seconds I couldn't stand it anymore. But tWehere was no way to tell her and I endured about a minute whereby I was pleading for her to stop for real. It actually felt scarry and I felt that I would black out very soon, fortunately she stopped before that point.

But I wil lnever forget it.

Well... That turned me way the hell on.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Have you ever asked your Mistress to go beyond what's previously been a hard limit? And has She followed through?
    Yes, but I was drunk, so I didn't realize the pain and she didn't have any problem to please me. When I'm sober I'm too afraid to do it, may be I ask for it, but when I see her preparing her leg for a full-force kick I just withdraw the idea

Big Supporter
    Darthsidious - excellent story

I say go for exceeding limits - just use your brains too. & don't let her do it when she is actually really pissed off about something, or a total stranger