I'm new to the forum here as far as posting and I have a question for those of you who may be more experienced. I have developed a recent interest in having my balls crushed in a vice type contraption as I've seen on web sites online.

First of all....have any of your done this ? If so, how does it feel while they are being slowly crushed ? I assume you do it very slowly and increase the pressure just a little bit at a time until you finally can't handle anymore.

I'm very curious as to how it feels when you finally cum while you balls have been crushed slowly in a vice for a period of time.....does it feel like a super intense orgasm ?

Any input or advice would be appreciated. I appreciate this forum....it's been very interesting to read about various subjects.

I've had an interest in ball play for quite some time. I have to say that some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had came when I have had something tied to my balls which pulled them away from my body while I came.....wow ! As most of you know that really adds to the intensity. I have a rubber collar (oxballs.com) that I use sometimes while I'm jacking off (or fucking) and it feels great when I cum. I have found that my balls can take quite a lot of play with no advese affects. I had a gal friend once who pulled on my balls with quite a lot of force while I played with myself and when I finally came she kept a lot of tension on them and it was a fantastic orgasm.