check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Cock and Ball Trampling in Trample Table

Cock and Ball Trampling in Trample Table

How much weight has anyone here been able to take on their cock, balls, or both while locked in a trample table???

i am going to have one built and am curious as to real-life (i.e. not staged-movie) experiences of others.

It would be very appreciated if someone who has actually used a cock and ball trampling box before would supply tips/experiences. Just looking for some advice and ideas before building/playing with one.

i am hoping this is the right place to ask....

Wow, that is amazing. Is that a personal video or something you found?

I built one and it works well. I could take much more pressure from barefoot and sitting than shoes or sneakers. High heels were too scary. I was afraid of getting cut.

Sub4her2...that is AWESOME! I am assuming that wasn't KG, LOL! The feeling must have been spectacular. Now where did I put that scale?

Quote Originally Posted by killamcbills View Post
    I built one and it works well. I could take much more pressure from barefoot and sitting than shoes or sneakers. High heels were too scary. I was afraid of getting cut.
    From barefoot, were you able to take full weight on cock? balls? and if so, how much weight was that? Just trying to guage before I test-drive my demise LOL.