check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting game test made with RPG Make

Ballbusting game test made with RPG Make

I got RPG maker the other day, because I want to make a ballbusting game, but didn't want to spend the time and energy I do on my UDK project, so this allowed me to create something "playable" within a matter of hours.

As I have just started using it, there will be a slight trial and error part on anyone trying to use it. I believe it will be as simple as installing it, but there is a chance that RPG Maker VX RPT(run time package) http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package will need to be installed for someone to use it. I clicked the include RTP data when I package it, so hopefully it means downloading and installing RTP separately is not required.

I was inspired by P'oiu's Pokemon Busting battles and Underground League. You plays as the male main character, and all of your opponents are females trying to ruin you. There really is no plot or objectives; this is more of a demonstration of game play mechanics I came up with in a few hours of messing around with RPG maker.

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?f4ye58057xodyz8

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Havock View Post
    I got RPG maker the other day, because I want to make a ballbusting game, but didn't want to spend the time and energy I do on my UDK project, so this allowed me to create something "playable" within a matter of hours.

As I have just started using it, there will be a slight trial and error part on anyone trying to use it. I believe it will be as simple as installing it, but there is a chance that RPG Maker VX RPT(run time package) http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package will need to be installed for someone to use it. I clicked the include RTP data when I package it, so hopefully it means downloading and installing RTP separately is not required.

I was inspired by P'oiu's Pokemon Busting battles and Underground League. You plays as the male main character, and all of your opponents are females trying to ruin you. There really is no plot or objectives; this is more of a demonstration of game play mechanics I came up with in a few hours of messing around with RPG maker.

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?f4ye58057xodyz8

Any chance of a few screenshots?

It's what you expect with RPG makers. Final Fantasy on the NES. Monsters have been replaced with Amazons and you are attacked with Amazon Scout C uses Front Kick. You take 8 damage. Amazon Scout B uses Nut Shot. You take 4 damage.

Your hit points aren't the only way to lose, I learned. You get status notifications that "Your left ball is bruised and swollen" or so on and then you end up with "Amazon Ranger B uses Groin Knee. Your left ball is mush. Your right ball is mush. Game over."

I've played around with RPG makers before. They're lots of fun and I could see it being used for something like this. It's a shame that the attacks aren't more customizable than Amazon Ranger B uses _____. But the extra ball status updates are inspired. If I was going to jerk it to this game though, I'd want better pictures of the women. Right now they look like they could really be in a Final Fantasy game. If that's your thing, great. I'd rather have some seriously sexy warrior women with their tits spilling out.

On the game play itself, I couldn't get the testicle healing powder to work. That's the biggest complaint.

Sorry for the long winded response, I used to actually test games for EA.
    Last edited by Richter; 11-09-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Big Supporter
    This game is very hard!
    I hope the final version will be easier cause this one is tough!

However maybe i found a few bugs: first of all you seem to start with left testicle already destroyed (maybe im wrong on this one), can't you check the status of your testicles??

Another bug is the king: he will give u 3 testicle powders every time you speak with him! I got about 45!

However ball wounds happen too often, you need maybe a hundred to get to the central zone of the forest because after every fight you have to use the powder!

I am also ok to cooperate with you for ideas and making the game, i did this some years ago and it was fun!

PS: as an idea you should give "Ralph" a skill to cure the ball damage using mana, so you don't have to use all that powders!!

Nice game man!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen.jpg  

Yes it's rather buggy, and irony would have it that there was a way to see the status of your nuts, but because I reinstalled part of rpg maker, because I was having an issue with packaging it, the images for damaged nuts got overridden, so I will need to make new ones, but thanks for the feed back, I'll see about making improvements soon.

wow excellent game!!!! thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    It's what you expect with RPG makers. Final Fantasy on the NES. Monsters have been replaced with Amazons and you are attacked with Amazon Scout C uses Front Kick. You take 8 damage. Amazon Scout B uses Nut Shot. You take 4 damage.

Your hit points aren't the only way to lose, I learned. You get status notifications that "Your left ball is bruised and swollen" or so on and then you end up with "Amazon Ranger B uses Groin Knee. Your left ball is mush. Your right ball is mush. Game over."

I've played around with RPG makers before. They're lots of fun and I could see it being used for something like this. It's a shame that the attacks aren't more customizable than Amazon Ranger B uses _____. But the extra ball status updates are inspired. If I was going to jerk it to this game though, I'd want better pictures of the women. Right now they look like they could really be in a Final Fantasy game. If that's your thing, great. I'd rather have some seriously sexy warrior women with their tits spilling out.

On the game play itself, I couldn't get the testicle healing powder to work. That's the biggest complaint.

Sorry for the long winded response, I used to actually test games for EA.
    Cool! Now we need one where you can play a party of female characters, who bust all the various monsters and dragon's balls!

RPG makers are very easy to use. We could make this thread all about developing one game.

Making most things in an RPG editor are very easy, so a writer could come up with a story, and a design make the worlds/characters. The difficulty comes when you want to implement a system/mechanic not already present. I was able to create the ballbusting system without any coding, but the system is extremely limited, and not flexible. The scripting language RPG maker VX uses is Ruby, so to create a flexible ballbusting system it would need to be done in Ruby. I know a few programming languages, so I can learn a little Ruby and see how far I get with making a better system.

First of all I wanted to say good job on that game! I know a little programming myself, and so I know how much work it is to even make a basic text based game. I have only gotten as far as to code a simple battle between two characters in a text battle and it took a lot more work than you would think. I think you did a great job and I can see you put some time and thought into it. I really look forward to your updates on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Havock View Post
    Making most things in an RPG editor are very easy, so a writer could come up with a story, and a design make the worlds/characters. The difficulty comes when you want to implement a system/mechanic not already present. I was able to create the ballbusting system without any coding, but the system is extremely limited, and not flexible. The scripting language RPG maker VX uses is Ruby, so to create a flexible ballbusting system it would need to be done in Ruby. I know a few programming languages, so I can learn a little Ruby and see how far I get with making a better system.
    I hope this post went through this time. I just wanted to comment on the good job you did with the game. I realize how much work it is to get a computer to do anything. I can see you spent some time on this game, and I hope to see more updates with it in the future. Thanks again.

Here is a vastly simplified version to demonstrate an improved ballbusting system:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gz24t8z3ws8rh13

I love the new engine, Please keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the updates to come

Amazing game can't way for the updates

Havok, great system