check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: A Fantasy ?

Hybrid View

A Fantasy ?

I have toyed with the idea of being elastrated for some time now . It would involve two beautiful women . We could enjoy a bottle of wine . Then we could talk about getting down to business . We would all head for the shower . They could shave me and I could them till we were all completely hairless except thier heads . The while still warm from the shower the could massage and stretch my ball sac till it was as low as it would go then bring out the elastator . Double band my nuts . Then the pressure would set in . We would head to a bedroom .
    Once there they would secure my hands and feet in restraints to the headboard and foot board . Then one would perform oral sex on me . Suck me off while I serviced the other with my mouth and tongue . Once the one on my face had her fill they would swap positions . Then I would probably need a sedative to deal with the pain . They could enjoy one another if so inclined as I slowly drifted off to sleep enjoying the show .
    Once they were satisfied . ( It seems some maybe not all but some get a burst of energy . So this would use it up . ) They could ice down my ball sac while I was *********** . This would further reduce pain when I awoke . Then they could join me in slumber .
    I am sure when I awoke 2 things would be on my mind . The ache in my ball sack and the lust for these two castix's . We would engage in more oral sexual pleasure . Them medicate me again . I suspect this would need to go on for 24 to 48 hours . Once they determined my balls were dead they could remove them using a scaple that is readily available at any place where we could have picked the bander up at . Hopefully they would keep me on to be thier sex pet . I could use my tongue mouth . I have heard some eunuchs retain the ability to have erections . I guess we would have to see . We could explore dildo play . Me with them . Vaginal , anal where ever they wanted . They might even put one in my butt and stimulate my prostate and show me what it is like to be on the recieving end of anal sex .
    Well here goes .

I am starting to wonder about a pair of these too . http://medical-tools.com/shop/burdiz...n-forceps.html

wonder what the guys in the mailroom are thinking when a large fraction of these things get sent to urban addresses...

Quote Originally Posted by humanbean View Post
    wonder what the guys in the mailroom are thinking when a large fraction of these things get sent to urban addresses...

The same as always occurs when an object acquires a “Sex Toy” label – the price rises by 500 percent!

Alec Anaconda