check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what would the answer be if a Guy asked a Girl to give him a penectomy?

Supreme Poster

what would the answer be if a Guy asked a Girl to give him a penectomy?

Just wondering what the answer would be if i asked a girl if she would like to cut off my dick ? come on girls tell us guys what would be going through you heads and how would you answer this question?

this is only a fetish to me

Supreme Poster
    Being even slightly realistic... if you asked this of 99.9% of girls in real life they would say "ew, no" and immediately break up with you/call the cops/whatever. Maybe more.

For that matter, even on this forum I bet most of the girls would say "ick, no." They just wouldn't be as surprised by something like that coming out of left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    Just wondering what the answer would be if i asked a girl if she would like to cut off my dick ? come on girls tell us guys what would be going through you heads and how would you answer this question?

this is only a fetish to me
    If it was clear that it's a fantasy then I could play along. Reality is different, besides the gross factor there is the little thing that you might bleed to death and/or I end up in jail...no thanks.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    If it was clear that it's a fantasy then I could play along. Reality is different, besides the gross factor there is the little thing that you might bleed to death and/or I end up in jail...no thanks.
    Its just a fantasy that all i do not want my dick cut off. pretending is what i am into thats all. sorry that it looks like i am asking i didnot want it to look this way.

Supreme Poster
    But this is not a crime if the guy agrees to cut his balls: sent by anonymous girl!!!

LOL! sure i reply send me a video i love snuff movie!!!!

That depends, if he is cute, and I liked him, I would be like but if he was just some creepy man, I would be like

Well I would only ever do it in fantasy, and in my fantasy, he would never ask.

Rebecca

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    That depends, if he is cute, and I liked him, I would be like but if he was just some creepy man, I would be like
    well i am a cutee and not a creepy and a friend too

LILSHELLY, I offer VOLUNTEER

Big Supporter
    It must be hard to be liked by you...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Well I would only ever do it in fantasy, and in my fantasy, he would never ask.

Rebecca
    Does that mean you don't like submissive men or you don't like men who like pain (if this exists)? As the first ones don't like pain itself but submit to your liking their pain....

...but OK, you want to choose completely on your own. We just have to accept that. And I would never ask outside of my fantasy. And would really be afraid after I told you about my fantasy...

Rebecca Are Awesome

Put aside the fact that he might bleed to death and you ending up in jail, would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by badajet View Post
    Put aside the fact that he might bleed to death and you ending up in jail, would you do it?
    Ok, For starters, we are talking about my dream guy, and we are both ready and willing. I am holding the dick in one hand, and a knife in the other, everything else aside. Would I do it... Me chicken, but me want to do it.
    If I ever get to that point, I think my powerful urge would overcome all sense of responsibility and sympathy, and without realizing it I would step back and look at the severed penis in my hand with amazement.

Supreme Poster
    Ok, For starters, we are talking about my dream guy, and we are both ready and willing. I am holding the dick in one hand, and a knife in the other, everything else aside. Would I do it... Me chicken, but me want to do it.
    If I ever get to that point, I think my powerful urge would overcome all sense of responsibility and sympathy, and without realizing it I would step back and look at the severed penis in my hand with amazement.
    just think if you were that guy and your girlfriend wanted to cut your weiner off , what would be going through your mind .