check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what would the answer be if a Guy asked a Girl to give him a penectomy?

i like that fantasy too ..... ********** plays are good for both ... i wish to do that thing in real ... butt .. only if got trouble with erection ... ( maybe in 65 years ??? ) now am 21 ... too young to cutt of my cock
    sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Ok, For starters, we are talking about my dream guy, and we are both ready and willing. I am holding the dick in one hand, and a knife in the other, everything else aside. Would I do it... Me chicken, but me want to do it.
    If I ever get to that point, I think my powerful urge would overcome all sense of responsibility and sympathy, and without realizing it I would step back and look at the severed penis in my hand with amazement.

Hi Lilshelly,

Thank you for your input on this topic. It's so rare to find women willing to talk about this type of thing as candidly as you do. Would you care to tell us more about what your dream guy might be like?

Also, can I ask roughly how many penectomy loving guys like myself have sent you private messages? Would you never be interested in using something like MSN to chat with what I assume to be the very many male fans who'd love the opportunity to chat with you?
    Last edited by buckrix; 01-12-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Missed a bit

i wouldn't answer. I'd wait until one day when he has put it out of his mind. then i would take him in me and then cut it off while still inside me when he starts to cum, then i would finish myself off with my new penis.