check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A pirate themed ballbusting story (lol)

thank you!, very intresting story!

Smile

Great story and illustrations keep up the good work, very good. thanks

I really like this story !
    I hope you write part 3 soon.

Wow, I loved it.

Glad everyone enjoyed it! I'll be writing part 3 soon, I've been pretty busy lately!

Supreme Poster

Great Story!!!

A fine tale, it shivered me timber......ARGHHHHH! -Oh

I hope you have some time to write soon, I want to read part 3 ^^

the long awaited part 3!

Sorry it took so long, hope it's worth the wait!

I felt the ship cast off and I lay in my bed anticipating more testicle pain over dinner...

The rest of that afternoon passed without much excitement. I looked around my room and unpacked what little I had in my bags before laying back onto my bed with a dull ache in my balls, a reminder of the beauty I’d be meeting later for dinner. I must have drifted off because next thing I know it’s dark out and above the sounds off the water sloshing quietly outside I hear heavy footsteps clunking nearby. This must have been what woke me up… I see the beam of light shining through the hole in my wall to next door…Sam must be in her room! I leaned close up to the hole to look through into her quarters…
    The curtains on the windows out to the deck were fully drawn, I peered around the room and my cock began to harden when I saw Sam throw her coat to the floor with a clunk and began to strip off in front of her wardrobe. She undid her corset slowly and let it fall beside her coat. Underneath she wore a thin silk shirt, I could clearly see the outline of her perfect nipples as I swallowed hard and tried not to make a sound. Her boots came off next, then her skirt revealing stockings up to her thighs. My erection grew stronger as she removed the silk top to reveal her ample bare breasts, I couldn’t believe my eyes… I’d never seen a woman like her naked before…She then put on a thicker shirt, and a gown over the top. Suddenly there came a loud bang at my cabin door!
    *BANG BANG!* crewman: “Sam wants ye in her quarters! Now!”
    I nearly fell off the bed with shock, I cleared my throat and called back nervously
    “Yes sir! I’ll be there right away!” I said while cringing…sir? What was that…”
    I pulled on my shoes, grabbed the map and headed for Sams quarters…

As I walked in a group of crewmen were just leaving having filled her table with a banquet fit for a king;pork, apples, grapes, everything you could imagine they could bring on a ship like this. Sam was already sitting on her chair, her legs crossed seductively as she eyed me up when I entered. The door closed behind me and I was invited to join the captain. I put the map on the table and waited expectantly…
    Sam: “Oh we’ll get to the map laddie… I have something else we need to talk about..”
    my heart gave a jolt… could she know I saw her earlier? Her face gave nothing away, I wish I could say the same about mine
    Me “Umm oh.. whats that then?”
    Sam leaned forward, smiled and reached under the table, then I felt it… her grip on my balls, I tried to squirm away, but it was too late… she clamped down on them and I doubled over instantly and gripped the table in agony, my balls felt like they were in a vice.
    Me “Awwghhhg! What?? I’m sorry! “
    Sam: “You think I don’t know about that musket hole laddie?! I put it there myself when I shot at an unruly crewman!” she squeezed harder
    me: “Awwgh!!! I’m so sorry! I’m sorry! Please let go of my balls!!! It’s agony!”
    Sam “Harhar! Why should I? I’ve no idea how much that hurts so I don’t care how much it’s hurting you! Besides…” she looks down and see’s the growing bulge in my trousers and her eyes light up as smiles at me “you seem to be enjoying it” she purrs with a wink.
    I’m in agony at this stage, but still the pain feels so good.. but I can’t tell her that… can I?
    Me: “Awwgh my God… please let go”
    Sam “Not until you admit you like it.” She said as she applied even more pressure onto my aching balls
    Me: “Ok! Ok! I like it! I like having my balls hurt by girls!!!”
    She instantly let go and I fell to the ground in pain holding my balls at her feet
    Sam: “I knew it laddie! I knew it as soon as I laid eyes upon you. What a coincidence. I love hurting mens balls, in case you hadn’t guessed. This’ll make your punishment easier.”
    Punishment? I thought to myself when I wasn’t possessed by the pain, I could only see her feet as she crossed the room and out of view. When I saw her feet again I could see that she had changed into a shoe that looked strange to me, it had a long rod coming from the heel and a large platform under her toes. Not exactly practical for a captain of a ship!
    Sam: “Like them laddie? I picked them up when we robbed a ship carrying expensive clothing from france! Now on your feet!”
    Me “Awwgh… I can’t… my balls..” I moaned
    she whispered seductively “if you get up now… I’ll show you my breasts again…”
    My hard cock twitched in my trousers and I got up as quick as I dared. She smiled then began to walk closer to me while taking her top over her head. As her boobs flopped out they gave a slight bounce, something which excited me greatly, her long brown curly hair fell down as her top went over her head. I couldn’t help but stare at her perfect boobs when suddenly her stocking clad knee shot up straight into my balls.
    “Awuugghh!!!!” I yelled as my feet left the ground, I instantly doubled over cupping my balls but could only stand for a second before the rest of the pain sunk in and I fell to the floor where I began writhing in agony gasping for air”
    Sam “ harharhar!! What’s the matter laddie? Did that hurt?” she bent over with her hands on her knees so her calm perfect face was next to my bright red tense one” cause it looks like it hurt… I thought you liked it… I know I do… so If you get up … I’ll show you more…” she said in a tone so sweet it’d make honey taste like vinegar.
    “ngggh my balls… my poor balls” I moaned into the ground. But the prospect of seeing her completely naked gave me new found strength… I used the chairs to help me get onto my feet and stood as best as I could, doubled over slightly and standing awkwardly as the pain radiated from my balls right up to the pit of my stomach.
    Sam “wow… I’ve never seen a man get up so quick from one of my knees… And I’ve kneed a lot of men.”
    I actually think she might like me…
    She then bent over and took off the little underwear she had on. She kept the shoes on. When she straightened up again she was covering between her legs with her hands. The image I saw before me was the most beautiful arousing thing I have ever seen. A woman like her standing completely naked, her perfect hair resting on her boobs, right down to her thin waist and ample hips.
    Sam “do you like what you see laddie?”
    I gulped “yes .. I’ve never seen.. one of those before”
    Sam “harhar! You must be kidding! …well I suppose you are young… Laddie… prepare to be jealous.”
    It happened very quickly. Her hands moved away from her groin to reveal her perfect pussy. I knew it before but seeing it now bare just made me realise how unvulnerable she is. No balls hanging down that cause untold pain with the slightest hit… How I longed even to touch it… When suddenly her hard platformed shoe swung directly into my weak groin with a loud “clunk!” The air escaed my lungs and my heart jolted as the initial shock faded revealing the true extent of my pain.
    “Oggh God my balls!!” I moaned and fell once again to her floor where I bucked in agony holding my balls in vain…
    Sam just stood there and watched with a cheeky smile on her face, not a hint of remorse
    Sam: “Laddie! Tell me, did I get them both?! Harharhar! Look at you on the floor from one little kick!”
    When I had settled slightly but still unable to move I looked up at Sams perfect groin and then up to her boobs and her face, she’ll never know this pain…
    Me “Please… *groan* no more! My balls are on fire!”
    Sam marched up to me, kicked my hands from my groin and pushed the platform of her shoe into my balls crushing them against my pelvis. I convulsed in agony and reached in vain for her foot, but she now had my legs in her hands for leverage…”
    Sam: “Hurts doesn’t it?! Har har whats the matter?? Your balls sore?!!
    Me “yes yes!!! It hurts! Please!! Please!” I squeeked as a tear rolled down my face and my groin burned, I felt like she was going to break me.
    Sam: “I don’t ever want to catch you spying on me again!”
    Me “Yes! Awwgh!! I promise!”
    She gave one last push and threw my legs to the ground where I instantly curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth trying to sooth my aching testicles.
    Sam “If you want to look…just ask…” she purred as she sat down on her bed and spread her legs…

I was mesmerised by the sight that I was looking up at… the pain in my balls was all but paralyzing, but she offering what I think she’s offering?

Sam “Come on… get up, I promise I won’t hurt your balls again…” she said in a feminine voice.. As I slowly got up to limp over I was unaware that Sam had her fingers crossed…

Supreme Poster
    but....he never answered if she got both of them....

I mean...LOVING IT!

Once more, you have produced some fine ideas!

Please continue.

Alec Anaconda

another great chapter.great story telling.

Yeah, come on. Bring on part 4

Big Supporter Alec Anaconda, A1's Avatar
    Bump, bump, salty bump!

More please!

Alec Anaconda (in limbo)

Nicely done!

Supreme Poster
    I was literally thinking of bumping this topic just now.