check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Using Facebook for ballbusting? Will post results

Using Facebook for ballbusting? Will post results

Hi everyone,

Im a young man (18) from the UK and have noticed I have many beautiful girls on my Facebook.

I often day dream about one day owning my own ballbusting site.

I was wondering whether Facebook is a good medium to recruit girls for a site?
    I was thinking of opening a different Facebook account a 'business' account and adding girls with a view to messaging them and hopefully bringing up ballbusting.

Im quite a good looking guy (although i'd keep my identity secret) and have good charisma with chatting to girls.
    Ive never done ballbusting with girls or even bring it up before.

Any thoughts on how I should go about this o if its even plausible.

47 views come on guys...

Quote Originally Posted by ilbb11 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Im a young man (18) from the UK and have noticed I have many beautiful girls on my Facebook.

I often day dream about one day owning my own ballbusting site.

I was wondering whether Facebook is a good medium to recruit girls for a site?
    I was thinking of opening a different Facebook account a 'business' account and adding girls with a view to messaging them and hopefully bringing up ballbusting.

Im quite a good looking guy (although i'd keep my identity secret) and have good charisma with chatting to girls.
    Ive never done ballbusting with girls or even bring it up before.

Any thoughts on how I should go about this o if its even plausible.
    Why not search ballbusting on Facebook?

Supreme Poster

facebook

I used myspace before, its how i met my current girlfriend, I told her i was into it after we chatted a coulple of times. before that i asked girls plenty of times only had success twice but that was more my fault.

Big Supporter
    Just don't be a creeper. Seriously.

DO NOT go messaging random women asking them to do sexual things with you. There are way too many guys already doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Just don't be a creeper. Seriously.

DO NOT go messaging random women asking them to do sexual things with you. There are way too many guys already doing that.
    No, I want to start my own site and obviously need girls to be in videos, I was just wondering if Facebook could be used to recruit them.

if theres a specific way to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilbb11 View Post
    No, I want to start my own site and obviously need girls to be in videos, I was just wondering if Facebook could be used to recruit them.

if theres a specific way to go about it.

Anyone????

Supreme Poster

Oh

I think the Guy from BB legends did that. The Facebook page he had is gone, but i know he also used Myspace. thats how i found out about his site.

Big Supporter
    Look man, i suggest you use this forum: http://kickedinthegroin dot ning dot com/ there are thousends of people there and they even have a chat room, i enter it every now and then and chat with girls, but i can't find girls from my area because i'm from Romania and ballbusting isn't that well advertised here. I saw some girls from the UK there. I suggest you give it a try... cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by rec912 View Post
    I think the Guy from BB legends did that. The Facebook page he had is gone, but i know he also used Myspace. thats how i found out about his site.
    I was thinking of messaging him asking how he goes about it.