“Right then! Last one, OK?” She reached for the dice.
I was grateful that the end of my torment was imminent. Just one more throw. It must be something a bit less brutal. Law of averages. She threw the dice.

She laughed as she consulted her list.

“It says here ‘doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes’. Do you remember agreeing to this list?”

I began to protest, but her next words chilled me.

“I went on the Internet today and you’d been looking at a site called something like Female Dom, hadn’t you? Looking at some stuff about ball busting. Does this mean I’m not enough for you?”

Before I could gather my thoughts for a reply she leaned over and sent a knee crashing into my aching balls.

“I’m going to give you more than two minutes. You deserve more. And you know what? I’m really enjoying this! It’s about time I beat you up” She slapped my face, punched me in the stomach, pushed me down and kneed me in the balls again.
After a while I was just groaning in agony and embarrassment. She was still panting with pleasure and anticipation. She waited for my agony to begin to subside, then she raised herself and let loose a tremendously heavy slap into my balls. I screamed in pain, then choked as it became even worse as my balls’ nerves finally got their latest update to my brain. The pain eventually began to recede and I gasped for breath. She waited patiently, a small cruel smile, eager eyes, hand raised.

I started to try to speak…so I could apologise, to get her to stop. I drew breath. Another hard slap to my balls brought another choked and desperate scream. I was frightened as well as being in tremendous ball-pain. She was just going to go ahead with the throw of the dice - ball torture. But for as long as she felt like.

She slapped me again, then again.
The blows stopped. I looked at her pleadingly with tearful eyes. But I realized her head was turned and she seemed to be listening. Then I heard it myself. The doorbell was ringing.

"Shit!” she exclaimed, climbing off me and going to the window from where we could see the front door. At first she looked puzzled, then turned to me in amazement.

“You’re not going to believe this! It’s Eve from the gym!”

I probably looked blank and baffled.

“You know? Eve! The muscle-girl?" She seemed annoyed at me for not knowing. "I told you about that girl who's incredibly strong?”

I began to remember…

“I wonder if she’d be...interested in something kinky?” She grinned.

The doorbell rang again and my wife suddenly burst into action, grabbing a robe and running out, calling “I’m coming!” She left the bedroom door open. For some reason this made me feel even more vulnerable and exposed. But I didn't feel embarrassed about the possibility of being seen naked by a stranger, tied down on my own bed. I felt frightened.

I heard the door open and they greeted each other. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they seemed pleased to see each other. The door closed as the visitor stepped into our house.
This Eve had really impressed my wife with her physique and strength, I now began to remember. But she wouldn't dare ask her to hurt me, would she? She wouldn't want her new friend to think she was a pervert or anything, surely? But I hadn't met this friend. Didn't know what they'd talked about. Perhaps she'd already confided in her about the pervy games I talked her into going along with. No, she couldn’t have.

These thoughts were rushing through my pain-battered brain as I tried to hear what was going on downstairs.

I could hear Eve’s heeled shoes clattering on the floorboards as they both went into the front room, still chatting away. Perhaps she’d just do whatever she came for, gossip about the gym or something, and go. She could surely see my wife was…busy.

The chattering died down. Perhaps she was going now.

But then my ears picked up a murmured conversation going on. Why were they talking quietly?

There was a loud laugh, quickly suppressed. I couldn’t tell if it was my wife or her friend.

Then a chilling voice that clearly wasn’t my wife’s called out loudly.

“I know you’re listening! I’m coming for your balls!” They both burst out in hysterical laughter.
I pulled against my bonds. They just dug in tighter. As I tried pointlessly to escape, Eve and my wife came into the room.

Eve was in high heels and skirt and towered over my wife who was grinning, watching my reaction. Eve was very attractive and very big. Her stockinged calf muscles were thick, and her short-sleeved fully-filled blouse revealed muscular arms and big hands.

“Jill told me she was in the middle of torturing your balls. She asked if I wanted to join in. So here I am!” Her voice was deep, and held an edge of excitement.

“No!” I cried, looking towards my wife. “We were just…finishing!” I gulped, realising how desperate and frightened I sounded. Jill looked at Eve, who caught her eye. Jill nodded at her and smiled. She took off her robe and hung it back on the door. Naked next to Eve she looked almost puny. But Eve still deferred to her.

“Shall I take something off? Is that OK?” she asked. Jill smiled at me and nodded. I stared with fascinated fear and desire as Eve unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She was wearing suspenders with her stockings, and her legs were big and muscular. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, hanging it with my wife’s robe. She picked up her skirt from the floor and hung that as well. With every movement her imposing muscular body flexed and the floor beneath her creaked with her shifting weight. Then she turned to me, just wearing shoes, stockings, briefs, suspenders and well-filled bra.

“What do you want me to do to him?”

“Jill!” I yelled in fear “No! Please don’t…don’t let her…do anything to me!”

She smiled at me, looked over to Eve and back at me.

“What’s the matter? You like having your balls hurt, don’t you? And Eve really wants to hurt them, don’t you Eve?”

Eve nodded, intrigued by this exchange.

to be continued...