check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BB Programs

Big Supporter

Skweezeme's story, continued

(...)
    No! Please! You’ve…you’ve already hurt my balls enough!” I was still in pain from the slaps she’d been giving me before Eve arrived. “It’s OK…it was… amazing! But please don’t hurt me any more! I’m sorry Eve, we’ve sort of…there’s sort of been a misunderstanding” They both looked at each other and I began to feel relief that some sanity was beginning to descend.

“Do you want to squeeze his balls, Eve?”

She still looked intrigued, as though she wondered how far this little game was going to go. She looked me in the eyes.

“Oh yes! I’d love to squeeze his balls!” she said with an amused gleam.

I turned to my wife in confusion.

“No, please…Jill…?”

“Go ahead then! But don’t go…you know…full on just yet”

I began to protest but Eve just strode over to me and put one knee on the edge of the bed, her weight pulling my tied body towards her uncomfortably. She looked at Jill, who nodded encouragingly, one hand straying to her own groin. Eve took both my aching balls in one big hand and started squeezing.
    It was like having my balls in a vice. There was no need to knead and roll my balls to intensify the pain, like Jill did - finding the most sensitive spots and sadistically exploiting them. This was just brutal crushing strength. I imploded into a world of pain, screaming.

“Oh! Am I hurting you?” She tugged my balls, putting her substantial weight into it, dragging me towards the side of the mattress and hauling on my bound arm and leg on the other side of the bed. Then she raised herself and lifted me up one-handed from the bed as far as my bonds would allow. Her strength was awesome; her enormous biceps and shoulder muscles bulged fantastically under her tanned skin. Then she let me drop.

For a while I lost awareness of my surroundings, overwhelmed by her brutal display of power and cruelty.

I slowly began to come to again. I became aware that Jill and Eve were talking and laughing. Jill noticed my return to consciousness.

“Aha! You’re back with us! Eve’s just been telling me about something she wants to try out on you. Ballscissors! But I thought we’d make it more interesting by playing your dice-game a bit more. We’re going to go through each list, taking it in turns. Six rolls for each list. Eve might get a chance to practice her ballscissors, but she might not. But whatever happens…you’re going to suffer, sweetie! Now which order do you want us to do the lists in? Save the hardest till last, or get it over and done with first?”

I was only slowly taking in what was in store for me. The game had turned serious. They were going to torture me. Jill grabbed my aching balls and kneaded them, finding those parts still hurting most from Eve’s punishment. I cried out.

“I said what order do you want us to do the lists in?”

“But I don’t want you to…” I cried out again as her hand tightened.

“What order?” she demanded.

“The hardest…last!” I gasped. I needed some respite. That last list was going to be absolutely agonising. I couldn’t handle it just now.

“Ha! Wimp!” she laughed.

Jill let go and arranged the lists. She handed the dice to Eve.

“Guests first!”

Eve grinned and threw the dice. It settled.

“A two!”

She looked at the list Jill held out to her, finger on one line. “2. 20 quick strokes, one slap” She sauntered to the bed and stood looking down at me over her full breasts.

“A lucky start for you! Have to make that slap count, won’t I?” she said as she crouched down by me and took my penis in her fingers. It was aroused, but not fully erect. She began playing with it, teasing it. Very soon it was at full attention, despite my fear and throbbing pain. I couldn’t help but look at her awesome breasts.

“OK!” she smiled. “20 quick strokes and one really hard slap! You’re getting off lightly!” The twenty quick strokes began to set my nerves tingling. Then she stopped.

“Was that nice?” she asked, smiling down at me. “Cos this won’t be…” she stood up, her muscles shifting as she rose, and leaned over me. The slap had her weight and power behind it and was seriously intended to hurt. It did.

Jill and Eve gave me time to recover. I was crying and begging them to stop, trying to tell them I’d really had enough. Jill ignored me and took the dice. Rolled it.

“OK…a One! 1. 20 slow strokes, one punch. You’re being a bit lucky at the moment, aren’t you? Don’t worry…it won’t last!” She looked at Eve and they laughed.

Jill wrapped her hand round my penis and gave it twenty slow and sensual strokes, taking her time, making that tantalising feeling grow. She wanted it to feel good. It did. Then she stopped and I groaned.

She laughed, shifted her position, and tapped me in the balls with her fist. I was expecting something more vicious, and though it hurt I was grateful for her restraint.

Eve was rolling the dice again. This was unrelenting.

“A Three! Let’s have a look…hmmmm…3. Play with penis for 30 seconds. Does this mean doing nice stuff, Jill?”

Jill looked at me.

“Yeah. For now…I suppose…” I was grateful for her mercy

Eve sighed, but began working on my penis gently.

“Do you think I’m attractive? I think muscular girls with big tits turn you on, don’t they?”

She had my answer in her hands. I glanced guiltily at Jill. Her expression was unreadable. Her finger was between her legs. It was her turn next. She was looking like she was going to hurt me, if the dice allowed it. Eve carried on teasing me with her strong, capable fingers, and then stopped, leaving my penis dribbling in un-fulfilment.

Jill took the dice.

“Four! 4. Be rough with penis for 30 seconds. I think I’d better wait till you’ve calmed down a bit. Don’t want you coming, do we, sweetie?”

They laughed. Jill waited. Then she flexed her fingers and dug her nails into my penis, pinching and clawing it. I squirmed in pain. Then she grabbed the base of my penis tightly and began slapping it hard with her other hand. She stopped. My penis felt like it was burning, but was still fully hard.

“OK Eve! Your turn again!”

Eve rolled the dice.

to be continued...

Big Supporter

(...)
    “A One again! Make the most of it while you can!”

She took my sore penis in her big hand and, in a matter of seconds, massaged it to full erection again. Then she counted off twenty excruciatingly slow strokes, increasing my arousal. She smiled and balled her hand into a large fist, positioning herself to strike.

“Jill, you might need to cover his mouth. He’s going to scream!!”

My wife laughed and covered my mouth with her hands, pressing down. I could just breathe through my nose.

Eve pulled her arm back, muscles bunching, and then she unleashed the blow. It felt like being hit by a cannonball. The impact drove me down into the mattress with its force, and the pain was sharp and shocking. Then the gut-wrenching ball-ache welled up. My screams were muffled by Jill’s hands. They both climbed off me, laughing.

“OK! Last one off this list coming up. Then it gets a bit more fun! For us!”

She rolled the dice. I was still retching in pain.

“Two again! Ah well. Your luck won’t last, you know!

She took my penis and gave it twenty perfunctory strokes, then slapped my balls hard. She quickly covered my mouth again as I screamed in pain, my balls still throbbing from Eve’s former punch.

“OK, Eve, let’s see what’s next!” She rearranged the lists. I knew the next list upped the ante. They were going to enjoy hurting me more. I begged for mercy, but they ignored me.

“I’ll go first this time” Jill rolled the dice.

“A One!” She consulted the list. “Hmm…your luck’s still holding out. In a way!” Eve looked puzzled, so Jill showed her the list. Eve looked at me and smiled as she thought of something.

“How about if I give him something special to look at while you do it?” She looked at me seductively.

“I think you’re a cruel bitch, Eve! Wonderful!” They laughed together.
    Jill took my scratched and sore penis in hand again. I had no idea what was on the list, what she was going to do to me. She began caressing it gently. It responded immediately under her soft touch. Despite my predicament, I felt an orgasm growing. I tried to hide the signs, hoping to get the release my body needed. But then Eve began unfastening her bra and I couldn’t hide a gasp of pleasure and surprise.

Jill laughed and stopped stroking, still holding me, leaving me trembling on the edge of orgasm.

“Shall we make him come?”

Eve released her breasts and threw the bra to one side.

“Hmmm…maybe! Maybe not! It’s up to you…”

Jill gave my penis a couple of slow strokes that had me straining at my bonds. She looked at the clock and smiled. She nodded to Eve who began playing with her engorged nipples, causing them to harden even more. Jill continued to play with my penis, keeping me on the edge of sexual desire and sexual frustration. Eve began lifting and fondling her breasts, moaning with pleasure.

I was groaning in frustration and was thrashing in Jill’s hands. Sometimes she’d let go and wait for me to settle down a bit. Then she’d start teasing me again, while Eve continued playing with her heavy breasts and big nipples.

Jill glanced at the clock, smiled at me and released my penis.

“Would you like me to make you come now?” she asked

“Oh god, Jill! Yes please!” I begged, still staring at Eve’s breasts.

Jill took me in hand again and began stroking me firmly and steadily. I gasped as the orgasm began building, and relaxed into the delicious sensation as it began to peak.

Jill stopped and took her hand away. “Time’s up! Sorry!” They both burst out laughing. My penis was throbbing, but the orgasm was edging away.

She picked up the dice and passed it to Eve.

“I hope you get a chance to really hurt him now!”

“Me, too!” said Eve as she rolled the next number.

“It’s a Three!”

Jill showed her the list.

“3. 20 slow strokes, one punch, again? Boring!”

I sighed with relief. I was expecting worse.

Eve carried out the instructions mechanically but the orgasm began to return. Then the punch was like a piston driving into me. Jill danced to my side and covered my scream again.

When I was partly recovered, she took the dice and rolled it for her turn.

“Shit! It’s a one again! You bastard!”

Eve sidled up to her.

“Why don’t we just…forget about the dice stuff and just… have some fun?”

The enthusiastic and sadistic gleam in her eyes terrified me.

Jill laughed. “Steady on, Eve! We’re only halfway through the second list. We’re going to have lots of fun in a minute, aren’t we, sweetie?”

For another few minutes I endured Jill bringing me to the edge of orgasm, then back down, again and again. But there was no teasing game this time. It was just physical. It left my body shuddering.

Then it was Eve’s turn. She looked pissed off at the result.

(to be continued...)

Big Supporter

(...)
    “Oh come on! A Three again!”

Jill laughed. “Better give him another good punch, then! Looks like they really hurt. I’m so glad I’ve not got balls when you’re around!” Her hand moved to her groin again.

Eve smiled and took hold of my penis. Her twenty slow strokes this time were sensual, and had me once more bobbing on the peak of orgasm. She stopped, satisfied, and waited again for my denied orgasm to subside. Then before I could prepare myself she unleashed a vicious punch to my belly, then one to my balls. Both of them rocked me with their power and weight.

Jill laughed in delight.

“Nice one. Eve!”

I was still sobbing in agony when Jill rolled her next turn.

“You really are a lucky bastard, aren’t you? It’s a one again!

She began fondling my penis, but I was still in agony. Eventually the pleasure registered over the pain and I went shortly fully hard again, but she stopped. Time was up.

Eve took the dice.

“A Two. What’s that one, Jill?

Jill read from the list.

“2. Doing whatever ball torture you feel like for two minutes. What do you feel like doing, then, Eve?”

“Well…” she began, raising her high-heeled shoe to the bottom of the bed and stroking her muscular thighs with her big hands “…I think it’s time for the ballscissors, don’t you?”
    I didn’t know exactly what she meant to do, but the thought of my brutalised balls being crushed by those powerful legs sent me into a panic of desperate pleading.

“Calm down!” Eve commanded, leaning her leg heavily on the mattress. “It’ll all be over in two minutes! You’ll be alright!”

She seemed almost concerned, and I hoped beyond reason that she’d show some mercy.

Jill stepped up and slapped my balls.

“I’m really looking forward to this! How are you going to scissor his balls, Eve? What are you going to do?” She moved her hand to her groin again and began pleasuring herself once more. I was retching in agony.
    Eve watched me writhing in pain after Jill’s slap. She moved a hand up her thigh, caressing her bulging muscles, then her thick fingers went inside her panties and slowly began rubbing.

After a while, the pain began to die down. Eve smiled and took her hand away from her crotch. She stared thoughtfully at mine.

“Hmm…I’ll need to stop them…slipping around. Tie them with something…”

“What about the belt from my robe? That should do the trick!”

“Great!”

Jill eagerly strode to the door and removed the belt. She handed it to Eve.

Eve smiled, took her foot off the bed and approached my balls, her legs flexing with each step, the floorboards creaking under her weight. She tied one end of the belt around my balls – not tightly, but firmly enough to keep them in place. She gave the belt a few sharp tugs to test it. The belt twanged taut with each pull and my balls felt like they were about to part from my body. She seemed satisfied with her handicraft and amused by my sobbing agony.

“You think that was bad? Wait till I’ve got your balls between my knees!!” she growled.

They laughed.

I couldn’t see the funny side of it.

My balls were throbbing in pain, but they were going to be crushed by the power of those big muscled legs. Power exerted by a woman who enjoyed being sadistic, who could reach orgasm simply when inflicting pain.
    Eve released the belt, turned her back and climbed heavily on top of me. I panicked as the weight of her solid muscle settled on my head, pressing me deep into the mattress and grinding hard against my skull. Then her crushing weight shifted painfully as she pushed her smoothly stockinged legs forward, grasped the belt, and pulled my balls between her hard knees. She released the belt and leaned back, her weight settling painfully and making it difficult for me to breathe. My hot breath and the smell of her sweat mingled, suffocating, under her heavy body. My balls were held painfully tight between her hard knees, her legs almost straight, her ankles locked.

Then she began tensing those big legs, still locked by the ankles, creating an awful pressure between her hard knees.

My screams were muffled beneath her as she leaned back further and increased the pressure.

She relaxed for a moment, and then threw the pressure back on…harder and increasing. I was trying to scream but her weight bore down on me. She relaxed again…then squeezed even harder. She said something but I couldn’t make out what it was. They both laughed. She increased the pressure further and I began trembling with the pain. She relaxed for a moment then bore down again with her powerful thighs. She continued the torture and I lost any sense of time.

Eventually she released my balls and clambered off my battered body, leaving me gasping for breath and shaking in agony.

“There! It’s over! That wasn’t so bad was it? Good job I didn’t give you my full power!” They both burst out laughing again. They waited for me to recover and eventually the pain began to recede.

“Right!” said Jill, grinning. “Time for the last list. I bet you’ll be glad when this is over, sweetie!” I couldn’t reply. She handed the dice to Eve.

“Your turn to start”

Eve took the dice and rolled it.

“Two. What’s that, Jill?” she asked eagerly.

“Lets see…2. 10 slaps, varying. Make him suffer, Eve!”

Eve smiled broadly at me in hungry anticipation.

“Are you ready?”

I wasn’t, but I didn’t want to make her angry by arguing. She was waiting for an answer.

“Yes” I sobbed in resignation.

“Good! I’m looking forward to what’s on this list. We’re off to a good start!”
    She raised her powerful arms, looked me in the eyes, and struck a few bodybuilder poses, showing off her muscles and her magnificent breasts. My penis, still fully hard despite the pain, twitched upright.

“Did my slap hurt you, before? Remember? Near the beginning? Well now you get ten of them!” She flexed.

“Oh god! Please don’t! Please stop!” I begged.

“Your poor balls must be giving you agony already…and now I’m going to hurt them even more!” She watched my penis harden even more as she changed her pose, biceps and shoulders bulging.

She glanced at Jill who impatiently nodded, hand already working between her legs.

Eve stopped posing and suddenly climbed back onto the bed, kneeling heavily astride my stomach with her back to me. I watched the muscles in her back and shoulders ripple as she raised a hand over her shoulder, leaning back to one side, her weight shifting painfully on my stomach and chest.
    My balls were still bound by the belt. Her open palm crashed into them like a cricket-bat. Before I could begin to fully register the pain, before my body could start to cope with it, she slapped my captive balls hard again, then again. She sat back on me as I tried to cry out in agony, her weight rendering me too breathless to scream. Her carnal sadism made her sensitive to every nuance of the agonies she was inflicting. She spread her knees a little wider, settling more of her weight on my crushed ribs, and began to grind herself against me. I could only breathe using the muscles in my belly and my breathing became even more desperately laboured. She twisted around and studied the agonised expressions on my face.

“I’m going to bend the rules a bit here, but it just counts as one of the slaps, so don’t worry!” she reached a hand back and tousled my hair as if in reassurance. Then she made a fist and roughly rubbed her knuckles against my trembling lips, pushing my head back.

“They were supposed to vary or something, weren’t they?” And with that, she swung quickly back, throwing a heavy punch into my straining stomach.

I exploded into a new level of agony and physical terror. The blow drove out what little air there was in my body and my muscles spasmed, paralysed me. I began to black out, but she lifted her suffocating weight and I was able to breathe again. But before I could properly catch my breath the next slap crashed into my balls. Then the next. She timed her blows with sadistic unpredictability. Some were less heavy than others. It really didn’t matter. Every one hurt dreadfully in its own way.

Eve climbed off me, leaving me crushed and battered. Only five more throws to go. The end was in sight. Jill took the dice and rolled it.

“I’ve got a Two as well!”
    She went through Eve’s poses, to their amusement. I wasn’t laughing. Though she didn’t have Eve’s massive physique, she still had muscles to flex. All that gym time. She was going to hurt me. She was strong…

“Balls a bit sore?” she eyed my battered testicles, still tied in her belt. She leaned over and lightly tapped them with her fingers. I yelled in pain.

“Oh dear, sweetie! They are a bit tender, aren’t they? What I’m going to do to you is going to hurt you SO much! Poor thing! You see, this is how hard I just tapped your balls…”

She gave my inner thigh a gentle tap. It stung a little, but not much.

“…and here’s how hard I’m going to slap them!”

On the “going” she savagely threw her whole body into a powerful slap to my thigh, smashing my muscles against bone and burning the imprint of her hand on the nerves of my flesh.

Eve cried with delight.

I cried out with pain and dread.

“And the thing is…” Jill said, “…the next one always hurts even more!”

She slapped the same spot with the same force, and this time the pain was even worse. Jill muffled my screams again with the hand she’d been slapping me with. Her palm felt hot, pressed against my face.

The pain began to lessen. Jill released me. I gasped. I couldn’t take any more of this. I began to plead with them for mercy. I begged them and thanked them and tried to flatter them, and begged them some more.

They just looked at me as I desperately babbled on, passing the occasional grin at my fumbling attempts to make them feel sorry for me. I slowly realised they were loving it, it was increasing their desire to hurt me.

“Sorry, sweetie!” Jill broke in as I began drying up. “I think we’re enjoying this too much, aren’t we Eve?”

“Oh yeah! I’m looking forward to my next go, but I’m looking forward to watching you give his balls a good slapping first. He’ll be even more tender when it’s my turn!” Then a note of concern. “This list is just ball-hurting stuff, isn’t it? No cock-teasing or anything?”

Jill showed her the list. Eve smiled at me in cruel delight. Then she crouched by the bed again and took my penis in her fingers. Jill looked on, intrigued. Eve’s fingers began stroking the tip, then settled into a sensual rhythm that pumped me towards the brink of release. She stopped and they both laughed at my bitterly disappointed moans as I thrashed tied to the bed in frustration. Eve leaned her breasts over my face and my tongue automatically went to a nipple. She took it away, with a string of my saliva joining us together for a moment.

“Carry on, Jill! I’m looking forward to my turn!”
    Jill stepped forward and began to slap my balls twenty times. She didn’t linger over it, as Eve had, and she hardly varied the intensity of her brutal blows. This time Eve stepped up and muffled my screams with one massive hand, her other playing between her legs. Jill finished her twenty slaps, paused, then delivered three more. They both laughed. Eventually, the waves of pain ebbed back a little and Eve took her hand away. I gasped for breath. Eve took the dice and rolled it.

“It’s a Three! And that means…” she consulted the list “…3. Squeezing both balls in one hand for 30 seconds, varying. Hmmm! I think this’ll be more fun if we untie them. I’ll be able to squish them around a bit more”

She reached down and untied the belt of the robe from around my balls. The level of pain dropped immediately, though they still hurt.

“OK! Are you ready?” she gently gathered my aching and battered balls in one powerful hand. She looked at the clock. “Thirty seconds…ish…of squeezing. Varying from the very uncomfortable to absolute hell!”

She began with absolute hell. She applied tremendous pressure with the one hand and muffled my screams with the other. The she began grinding my balls against one another.

If I had been being tortured for information, this is where I’d have lost it and given up my secrets. Unfortunately, I was being tortured for the pleasure of my two sadistic and beautiful captors. They were enjoying each other’s cruelty, as well as their own, too much to stop.

Eve continued to crush and grind my balls, easing off the pressure every now and then only to re-apply it gradually or with sudden sickening force.

At last she stopped, but kept her hand over my mouth until I had calmed down a little and wasn’t still trying to scream in agony.

Jill took the dice and rolled it. Though I could have done with more time to recover, for the pain to subside further, I was grateful that Jill was wasting no time. I was desperate for the end of this game of torture.
    “And it’s a…Two! Another ten slaps!” she grinned, approaching me. Eve placed a hand on my mouth again, smiling. This time she also cupped her hand around my nose, so that I couldn’t breathe. Jill lightly tapped my unbound balls as I panicked. They burst back into blinding agony. I tried to scream, but Eve pressed down firmly. Then Jill slapped me much harder.

(to be continued...)

Big Supporter

(...)
    They continued their torture. I was sometimes allowed a gasp of breath but otherwise deprived of it. My head was swimming in pain and asphyxiation. They laughed in delight at my agony as each blow rained down from Jill’s strong frame, sometimes catching my penis as well.

She stopped slapping me and Eve eventually let me breathe and picked up the dice. I begged for some time to rest, to gather my strength to endure what they were still going to do to me. Eve ignored me and threw the dice.

“A Five! We’ve not had that one yet, have we? So that’s…?”

Jill read from the list. ”5. Squeezing left ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying”

Eve grinned. “I’m going to hurt you SO much! I’m really enjoying this, you know! Be a shame for it to come to an end! How many goes have we had, Jill? I’ve lost track!”

Jill pretended to be puzzled. “I really don’t know! Shall we start again?”

They burst out laughing once more. My mind raced. Who’d had the first go with this list? Was it Eve? Surely we were at the end by now? They weren’t going to…?

“I think we better had! So this is my first turn. I’ll keep track this time! Right, one little solitary ball versus these hands…you poor sod!” she laughed as she roughly caught my left testicle in the fingers of both hands and drilled her thumbs into it.

I screamed. Eve looked at Jill. Jill shrugged and smiled and didn’t put her hand on my mouth. Instead, it went between her legs.

Eve turned back to me and, with relish, made me scream even more.
    She looked at the clock as she squeezed and savagely kneaded my left testicle, the muscles in her forearms rippling with nauseating strength as she worked on it.

I was begging and screaming, which seemed to give her even more encouragement.

At last she released her grip and shook her hands loosely, looking eager for her next turn. Jill took the dice and rolled it before I’d even begun to recover.

“Turn number two! And this time it’s a…Six! And that means…6. Ball torture of choice for two minutes. Wow! Wonderful! I get to do whatever I like to your balls for two minutes, sweetie! Or should I say...I get to decide what happens to them?”

The note of glee in her voice scared me.

“Eve? Do you want to share this one?”

I groaned with disbelief at her creative mind. Eve laughed with delight and nodded enthusiastically.

“It would be my pleasure to assist you, Jill, sadistic bitch that you are!”

Jill glowed with the compliment. She couldn’t let Eve down.

“OK, then. Could you squeeze the same ball again for a bit, and then do some more ballscissors? Just on that one ball?” she reached for the belt again. I desperately and despairingly begged for mercy.

“Oh yes! No problem at all!” Eve cast a glance at me, smiled, then ignored me. “But aren’t you going to hurt him as well? It’s your turn to, you know?”

“Well…I was just going to enjoy watching you make him suffer, actually. The way you hurt him…really turns me on, to be honest. Stating the obvious!” She looked a little embarrassed.

They laughed. Jill looked predatory again.

“But…yeah! I’ll join in as well if you want me to!”

They both loomed over me, and then Eve crouched down. She gently took my left ball in her hands. Stabbing shafts of pain hit me.

She took in a deep breath, her breasts jutting forward provocatively, and adjusted the angle of her arms to apply her power most effectively.

“Was it just two minutes or something?”

“Yeah! Something like that…” Jill replied offhand, glancing at the clock. She reached for my right ball and I was in agony as they adjusted their grips. Eve still had both hands on my left ball, and Jill held my right ball with one hand so that each had a firm hold on a testicle each. I was moaning and sobbing. They hadn’t even started squeezing yet.
    Eve released her breath and began crushing my tender ball in her hands again. I was immediately hurled into deeper, sharper agony. I screamed and sobbed in pain.

Then Jill started gradually squeezing my other ball, rolling it in her clenched fist, finding the most sensitive areas. They both laughed as my screams reached new levels of agony, and they began to squeeze and relax in an improvised duet of pain and pleasure. After several crescendos were reached, Eve released me. Jill followed her example.

“I want to scissor his balls again now! Did you just want me to damage one, or shall I do both?” Again she lifted her powerful stockinged leg and placed a foot on the bed by me. Her weight bore down on the mattress.

“Just do the one! We still need the other one!” They laughed and Jill picked up the belt, roughly tying it round my left ball that Eve had been torturing.

She stood back.

Eve stepped up onto the creaking bed, steadying herself with a hand on the ceiling, and stood astride me facing the foot of the bed for a moment. I looked up at her muscular towering bulk in fear and worship. Then she dropped down onto me, driving my breath out painfully.

Before I could recover she had grabbed one end of the belt, pulled on it as she shifted her weight, thrust her legs forward, crossed them, and trapped my ball in her scissor-grip. She let go of the belt and leaned back, arms either side of me, causing me to cry out under her crushing weight.

“How long have we got left, Jill?”

“Oh…about two minutes or something! Just enjoy yourself...I'll watch the clock!”

She grinned at the look on my face, and moved her hand back between her legs.
    Jill began pleasuring herself. She rubbed her fingers against the lips of her vagina. It sounded as if she was already very wet.

Eve laughed, leaned back a little further, and scissored my bound testicle with her heavy and powerful legs.

I screamed. My screams were ignored. She tortured me viciously with her muscular legs, enjoying my pain and playing with it cruelly. As I tried to cope, in blinding agony, I became aware of another noise accompanying my own cries. It sounded as if Jill was beginning to climax.

Immediately Eve crushed her legs together even harder and held tight. She began to orgasm.

I was drowning in a sea of agony, losing consciousness, hearing their screams of ecstasy as my world of brutal and unrelenting pain faded away.

(to be continued...)

Big Supporter

(...)

Jill was slapping my face as I surfaced. I couldn’t tell how long I’d been ***********. The belt had been removed from my left ball, which was still throbbing with sickening pain.

“Ah! Back with us again! It’s your turn now, Eve”.

Eve picked up the dice and rolled it. She consulted the list.

“It’s a One. And that’s…1. 6 punches, varying. Excellent! Varying from hard punches to…very hard punches, I think!”

They both laughed, and Eve raised her fist for the first blow.
    She pulled her fist back over her shoulder, muscles bulging, and then smashed it into my balls - aiming to catch the left one between my pubic bone and her hard knuckles.

As I screamed in agony she repeated the blow.

“Just four more!” I heard. Her next blow caught both my balls. She varied her aim but not her power with the next couple of punches.

“Last one, now?” she asked Jill, who nodded. “I’d better make it a very hard one, then, won’t I?” She looked at her target.

She pulled her arm further back, beginning to twist her muscular waist, building up the power. Then with a savage cry she unleashed a crushing punch into my balls, rocking me in my bonds. I nearly lost consciousness again as the pain welled to searing heights. I could hear them laughing.

Then Jill’s voice registered through the thick veil of agony.

“…and it’s…a Four! So that’ll be… squeezing right ball in both hands for 30 seconds, varying” she read out. “How many goes have we had, Eve?”

Eve thought for a moment, then smiled “Well, first I tortured his left ball, then you got me to do it again and do ballscissors on him...” they grinned, “…then it was my turn and I’ve just given his balls a good beating. So this is the fourth go. Then it’s one more each”

Jill was quiet for a moment. The agony began to ease off slightly.

“I’m really enjoying this, aren’t you, Eve?” she purred.

“Oh yeah!”

“Do you want to do this again? You know…next month?”

I began to protest weakly.

“I’d love to! And if he doesn’t want to…Well! He’s got no option, really, has he?” She flexed her arms and shoulder muscles. They could easily overpower me and do what they wanted to me. My wife looked delighted at her friend’s response, and mine.

“OK, sweetie! Just a bit of squeezing and then it’s your last two turns. For now!” she smiled.

She took my sore right ball in both her hands and began working on it.
    The agony crashed back, as her hard fingers found the most sensitive and damaged nerves to torment. I was thankful that it wasn’t my left ball she was working on. Then I wished it was.

I screamed as she continued enjoying torturing me. She’d ease off and then pile the pressure back on. If it was thirty seconds, it was the longest thirty seconds of my life.

Eventually she let go and stood back, watching me writhing and sweating. “Your last turn, Eve! This session, anyway!”

Eve grinned and took up the dice. She rolled it.

“A Two. 10 slaps again, I’m afraid! And I think I’ll concentrate on your right ball, now that Jill’s just made it even more…tender!” They laughed.
    She raised her heavy arm, hand poised, and slapped it down with an explosive crack into my balls. She waited until I stopped screaming, and then slapped them again. This time my right ball took more of her blow and the bonds on my ankles and wrists tore at me as I thrashed and cried in pain.

“Did that one hurt? I’ll do this one even harder…!”

She slammed an even harder slap into my balls.

As she waited for me to recover, she chatted with Jill. It was something about wanting to knee me in the balls. They both sounded excited. I couldn’t really follow what they were saying as the nauseous pain washed over me.

Eve turned back to me.

“How many more slaps, Jill? I’ve lost count”

“Oh, eight or nine, I think!”

Eve smiled and rapidly delivered ten more slaps of varying power. None of them were gentle. All of them were firmly on target.

Jill quickly picked up the dice and waited impatiently for me to recover. As I began to sob rather than scream, she rolled the last number…

“And for your final torture, sweetie, it’s…a…One! That's just slaps or something! Boring!”

She rolled again, smiling.

“A Two, would you believe! More slapping. More boring!” They were laughing.

She rolled again.

“Aha! At last! It’s a Six! Ball torture of my choice for two minutes…” she paused and looked at Eve conspiratorially. They grinned.

“Would you like us to untie you for this last one, sweetie? Your wrists look so sore, but I bet your balls are even more sore and painful, aren’t they?”

I nodded in confirmation and relief. This session was ending at last. They were untying me.

I lay on the bed, released, and began to move my arms and legs.

My feet and hands were tingling. My limbs were stiff. I didn’t know what Jill’s remaining two minutes of ball torture was going to be, but being untied was a relief. A step towards normality.

Suddenly they hauled me off the bed and held me up. I felt weak and could barely stand. Eve pulled my wrists behind my back and bound them. My stomach churned as relief turned to fear. They pushed me round to the foot of the bed where they bound my ankles to each side, ******* my legs apart. Jill climbed onto the bed behind me, put an arm around my throat and pulled me upright. I could hardly breathe.

Eve finished adjusting the cord around my ankle and rose up in front of me, tall and overpowering. She towered above me and smiled down at me over her heavy breasts. She put her big hands on my shoulders and leaned into me. I felt Jill pushing back behind me, tightening her arm round my throat, her breasts pushing against me.

Eve looked down into my pleading eyes.

“Jill said earlier I can have her go! I told her that I’d really love to knee you in the balls. I could have just kneed them while you were tied up on the bed, but I wanted to do it like this. I’ll be able to knee them harder. Use more muscle. And I’ll still be able to use my weight. Let’s see if it works…!”

Jill’s mouth was close by my ear, moaning softly in anticipation. I was moaning in fear. Eve was being so cold, so calculating. But so determined to hurt me.

She bent her powerful legs a little. I looked down at her massive thighs, flexing her muscles as she moved. She drew one leg back. The floorboards creaked under her shifting weight. Then she unleashed her taut muscles with a knee into my balls like a battering-ram.
    Without her grip on my shoulders and Jill’s arm around my throat I would have collapsed. She leaned forwards and muffled my screams in her breasts, holding me there until my moans subsided.

Then she stepped back, and with a grin smashed her knee into my balls again. Once more she leaned her heavy breasts into my face so I could hardly breathe let alone scream.

“How are we doing for time, Jill?” she asked.

“Oh, about another minute or so, I suppose. Shall I cover his mouth so you can knee him a bit more?” Eve lifted her breasts away. Jill covered my mouth with her hand.

Eve adjusted her grip on my shoulders then powered her knee into my balls again. The force of the blow lifted me off my feet, even though they were tied to the bed. My agonised cry was cut off by Jill, who pressed down on my mouth firmly while squeezing her arm against my throat.

Then Eve kneed me again. And again.

She carried on until I passed out with the increasing pain she was enthusiastically inflicting with her strong heavy frame.

(to be continued...)

Big Supporter

(...)
    I came to, my balls still hurting tremendously. I was lying on my back on the bed, a sheet thrown carelessly over me. Eve had put her clothes back on, and Jill had the robe around her. I dared to believe they’d actually finished torturing me.

Jill turned to Eve.

“So would you be into doing the same again next weekend? Or maybe something similar?”

“Next weekend?” Eve looked puzzled. “I thought you said you only did this once a month?”

“Well we do. I mean, we did…but…I don’t want to wait that long, do you?”

Eve glanced down at me then smiled broadly at Jill.

“I’m busy most of Sunday. Can we make it Saturday?”

“No problem! Is that all right with you, sweetie? One of us might even wank you off, if you’re lucky! Would you want me to make you come? Or would you like Eve to do it? She nearly had you a few times there!”

They laughed.

“Imagine what it’d feel like if she took you all the way! Are you up for it, then? There’ll be some pain as well, of course. A lot of pain!”

I couldn’t think. My balls hurt so much.

"Do you want Eve to make you come? Come all over her beautiful and sexy breasts?"

Eve laughed. “It certainly looks like he’s up for it!” she said, pointing at the growing mound in the sheet that covered me.

“Say no more, sweetie! Saturday it is, then!”

They left the bedroom. At the door, Eve turned and blew me a kiss. Then she made a lewd masturbatory gesture that made me harden noticeably under the sheet. They laughed as they left the room, chatting excitedly as they went down the stairs.
    For a few days my balls kept hurting. Every night Jill played with my penis which despite the pain still responded immediately, extremely and durably hard, but she wouldn’t let me come. I was forbidden to relieve myself. She’d be able to tell when she next played with me, she said; and I must admit she knows so perfectly the ways I react in any circumstances that she was right. She wanted to save my cum for the weekend. If I cheated, I’d pay for it. She was serious. I was frightened. But I dared to hope there was a promise there.

She went to the gym a couple more times than usual.

I still didn’t know what to think about what had happened. A couple of times in the week I tried to discuss it – what we’d done, what they wanted to do, what had hurt me too much, what I’d liked, what they’d liked. She always quickly and firmly deflected the conversation onto something else and wouldn’t talk about it. I got the message. It was going to happen.

I dreaded it.

But I was aching for it…

(to be continued: page 23/54)

Thanks for reposting, crushee! Hope others enjoyed it as much as I did1

Supreme Poster
    you can bet.
    But this is the kind of happy surprise that makes us think why you stopped writing more. Please return to your keyboard. Please.

Big Supporter

(...)

Friday night came around at last. Jill still wouldn’t discuss what we were going to do tomorrow. My imagination ran riot with possibilities of pain and pleasure.

We were watching a DVD together. Jill had chosen a horror movie. We were holding hands, and I found the grip of her hand erotic. My erect penis was uncomfortable in my jeans. The thought of tomorrow filled me anxiety, desire, and a fearful curiosity

The movie was good. Creepy. I was almost following it, but was distracted. There were a few good scares that made us squeeze hands involuntarily. The tension was building up, the music adding to the atmosphere.

Suddenly, an explosion of noise made us both jump in fright.

It was the doorbell!

Jill laughed, gave my hand a little squeeze and then released it, still watching the movie.

“Go and see who it is, sweetie! Don’t be long!”
    We laughed.

I got up, smiling, but annoyed at the interruption. I went as briskly to the hall as my trapped erection would allow. Still, it might be a neighbour in trouble or something. I hoped my excited state wouldn’t show.

The doorbell rang again as I reached the door. I pulled it open impatiently.

“Yes?” I began.

Eve’s booted foot crashed into my groin, sending me backwards as I dropped to the floor, gasping.

She stepped inside and closed the door. She crouched down, easily picked me up, and carried me upstairs to the bedroom where she threw me on the bed and proceeded to rip off my shirt. I tried to fight back, despite the sick agony in my balls. She brushed my attempts aside. She was too strong and heavy for me.

Soon she had me naked and sore where she’d roughly torn off my clothes. My balls were hurting. I’d forgotten what the pain was like. I was doubled-up on the bed, hands protecting my genitals, moaning.

Eve roughly prised my hands away, trapped some fingers in one big hand and quickly grabbed my balls with the other. Then she began squeezing and holding hard.

I screamed and begged for mercy, but she carried on, enjoying my pain again.
    My fingers hurt in her crushing grip as she twisted them, but my balls hurt more as she ground them together.

“Nice surprise for you? We couldn’t wait till tomorrow!”

Eventually she released me, laughing. I was curled up in pain. Where was Jill? Had they planned this together?

As I lay doubled-up in agony from Eve’s sadistic squeezing on top of that devastating kick, I had my answer.

Jill came into the bedroom.

“Shame you missed the ending! It was a good film! I’m taking it back in the morning…Hi Eve!”

“Hi Jill! I just though I’d soften his balls up a bit for you”

“Thanks! You’re so thoughtful! Isn’t she sweetie?” They laughed.

Eve pulled my tortured hands away from their attempts to protect my aching balls. She twisted my fingers again and gave my balls one last squeeze that had me screaming in pain and them laughing even more. She let go and stood up.

By the time I was able to focus on my surroundings, they’d both stripped off to bras, panties, and high-heeled boots. They were patiently watching me, arms folded under their breasts. Jill looked so strong and sexy. But Eve was awesome, towering above Jill, more thickly muscled. But still very sexy. They both smouldered with anticipation.

“Well, sweetie? You OK now? Ready to play?” Jill showed me the dice in her hand.

I gulped. Since my early teens I’d had sexual fantasies of situations like the one I found myself in now. I’d told Jill about them, of course. A situation where I really had no control. Where I was just the pleasure-victim of a sadistic woman. Or two.

This was it. I was terrified. And I had a huge hard-on. I struggled for a reply as they waited.

“Are you going to…let me come?” I managed.

This amused them.

“You want to come, do you, poor sweetie? Well, we’ve made a new list. Haven’t we Eve?”

“Oh yes!” she grinned at me...

“And yes, you might be able to come. Probably be able to come. But there are no safe bets. Depends on how lucky you are! Or unlucky! Anyway…we’re going to tie you up now. Don’t bother to struggle, sweetie! There’s no point!”

I submitted. Feelings of relief fear and lust swirled in my blood.
    1. Tie balls and tread on them for as long as you like, or wank him off
    2. Slap balls for as long as you like, or wank him off
    3. Squeeze balls as long as you like, or wank him off
    4. Ballscissors as long as you like, or wank him off
    5. Both wrestle with him (no holds barred) for ten minutes, or wank him off
    6. Kick and knee him in the balls as long as you like, or wank him off

List devised by Eve and Jill
    Jill quickly produced the cords she’d used last time to tie me to the bed. They soon had me bound, vulnerable, and eager. They stood up on either side of me.

My erection was bobbing uncontrollably. My balls still hurt.

Eve looked at Jill. Jill threw the dice. I had no idea what they’d come up with, what was on the new list. OK, they were going to hurt me, but that was OK. I supposed. But Jill had almost promised that they’d give me an orgasm. She’d been teasing me with it all week.

The dice fell and stopped. They looked at the number on the upturned face, glanced at the list and smiled.

Jill stepped forward, her leather boots creaking.

She leaned down and wrapped her hand around my penis, which tightened almost unbearably in her warm grasp. She gave me a few tantalisingly slow strokes, then let go and stood tall. They both laughed at my reaction.

“None of that just yet, sweetie! We’re going to hurt you a lot more first, aren’t we Eve?”
    Eve looked down at me.

“Oh yes! But are we going to make him come? Do you think he deserves it?”

Jill looked at me thoughtfully.

“Well, I’ve been teasing him all week. He’s been good about it. I sort of promised we might let him come. I haven’t decided yet, though. Might wank you off, or maybe leave it till next weekend!” she said to me. “What do you want, sweetie?”

“Please! God, please Jill! Please let me come!”

They grinned at my desperate and obvious arousal.

“Tell you what…if you’re really brave and you can take the pain we’re going to dish out, maybe we’ll make you come. But if you give in and ask us to stop at any point, we definitely won’t! Fair enough?”

I had no choice.

“Yes, OK” I gulped.

“OK then! Lets get on with the pain! It was a one, wasn’t it Eve?”

“It certainly was!” Eve smiled. “I’ll get the belt off your robe again, shall I?”

“Yes please!”

I watched as Eve slowly swayed over to the door, muscles flexing as she walked.

“What are you…what are you going to d…d…do to me?”

“Do to you? I’m going to tie your balls up and tread on them for a while. Maybe a bit of stomping and kicking. I might use my heels. See how long it takes before you’re begging. But you won’t, will you. sweetie? Cos if you start wimping out you don’t get that orgasm you need!”

My fear grew as she began tying my balls with the belt, looping it in a figure-of-eight so that each ball was caught separately. She didn’t tie them tightly, just firmly enough to trap them; they are (Jill says often) fairly big and it is easy to block them. She raised a hand to Eve for support, then stepped up between my spread-eagled legs. The bed creaked under her weight. She placed one booted foot on my thigh and leaned on it. She was solid. Her weight hurt as my muscle was ground against bone under the hard sole of her boot. Then she twisted her foot back and forth and I couldn’t help groaning.

“Now come on, sweetie! You’re going to have to be brave!”

She took her weight off my leg, leaning on Eve for support. Then with a cruel smile she gently placed the toe of one boot on my tied right testicle.

“Ready, sweetie?” she licked her lips. “Just lie back and think of that orgasm!” They both laughed.
    The weight of her foot was already making my ball ache more. Then she ground her boot down on it, leaning over me, and held the pressure. I cried out in pain.

But I couldn’t submit, couldn’t beg her to stop, though I wanted her to. I writhed beneath her cruel boot.

Then she went for my other ball.

“You’re being very brave!” she said as she crushed my left ball under her foot.

“We might have to wank you off after all!” She began twisting her boot. The pain was incredible. I was almost sick.

She took her foot off my ball and carefully placed her heel on it. Its sharp edges dug in hard. She leaned her weight down until I couldn’t help begging her to stop.

“Oh no! Don’t give up yet, sweetie! Don’t you want your orgasm?” She twisted her heel, making me cry out and beg even more. Then she stopped.

She stepped down off the bed, with Eve’s help. I was in desperate pain.

“Looks like you probably won’t be getting an orgasm, then! Your turn, Eve, I think!” she said in satisfaction. They laughed

Eve took the dice and rolled it.
    “It’s a…Six! What’s that one, again, Jill?”

Jill showed her the list and Eve’s eyes lit up.

“Aha! And we aren’t going to let him come now?”

“I don’t think so. He wimped out, didn’t he? Well…perhaps I was just a bit…mean. You can wank him off if you want to, I suppose…”

Eve smiled down at me.

“Do you want me to wank you off? Make you come? All over my tits?” She lifted them in her big hands, and rubbed her excited nipples. Despite the pain in my balls, my erection hardened again.

“I…umm…yes! Please!” I didn’t know if this was just another tease, but nevertheless my voice was choked with lust.

“OK, then! But I can’t do it if you’re tied down like that, can I? Can we untie him, Jill, and then tie him at the foot of the bed like we did before?”

Jill seemed to see something else in Eve’s question that I couldn’t read. She grinned.

“Yeah! That’d be a good idea! You really going to let him come on your tits?”

“Why not? Then I’ll make him lick it off!” They laughed as my penis began throbbing with desire.

They untied me, and helped me stand up. They took me to the foot of the bed and tied my legs apart like they’d done last weekend, hands bound together behind me. I remembered the brutal kneeing Eve had given me then. I was afraid, but this was different. She was going to let me ejaculate all over her gorgeous breasts. Then I was going to have to lick them!

I shut away any thoughts of what might happen afterwards.

Eve stood in front of me. Her engorged nipples were at my eye-level. I tore my gaze away and looked up at her. She was smiling, but with the self-satisfaction of a predator.
    Slowly, she lowered herself in front of me, her heavy breasts catching my full erection and pulling it down as she descended, then letting it spring free, dripping with pre-cum.

Then she wrapped a hand around it and began gently wanking me off.

My bound legs began trembling as my orgasm approached. Eve pulled my penis down to point at her breasts and carried on her steady and relentless strokes.
    “That’s it, baby! Come on! You’re going to come all over my tits. And then I want you to lick them clean!”

They laughed as I began to dissolve into an incredible orgasm.

Eve suddenly squeezed the tip of my penis fiercely hard as I was about to come. She held her powerful grip until my orgasm subsided, unfulfilled and frustrated. When she released her grip, my glans was white with the pressure.

Jill laughed.

“Phew! That was a close one! I really thought you were going to make him come, then!”

Eve let go of my tormented and still fully engorged penis. She rose up in front of me, taunting me again with her breasts.

She looked hungrily down at me.

“Do you want to know what Number Six is, before I start on your tied-up balls?”

I stared at her with frustrated lust. Tears of disappointment brimmed in my eyes. I nodded in surrender and fear.

She stepped back from me and began stroking and flexing her powerful thighs.

Jill knew what was coming. She climbed onto the bed behind me, wrapped an arm around my neck again and pulled me up straight, pressing her breasts against me and breathing heavily with excitement.

Eve looked down at my bound balls.

“No! Please…!” I pleaded, terrified.

Jill’s arm tightened round my neck.

Eve smiled with wicked delight.
    She stopped showing off her big, muscular legs. She glanced around the room then brought over a chair. Then she positioned herself in front of me, further away than before, using the chair for support as she raised her boot slowly to my balls.

I looked up into her excited, merciless, selfish eyes. My erection still dribbled in frustration, fully extended. My gaze flicked from her breasts to her legs to her face, back and forth.

“You think it hurt when I kicked you in the balls earlier? Downstairs? Just imagine what this is going to feel like! With your balls tied up and naked and with me having a proper balance and getting a good shot at them!”

I tried to plead for mercy, but Jill strangled my protests.

Eve lightly began kicking my balls, moving from one to the other and sometimes catching both. Even though her kicks were gentle, they made me feel sick with pain.

“Which was the ball you used your heel on, Jill? Was it this one?” She prodded my left ball with the heel of her boot. I gagged through Jill’s choke-hold on my neck.

“Yep! Looks like it!” They laughed again.

“Hold him tight, Jill!”

Jill adjusted her grip, momentarily allowing me to get a couple of proper breaths, ****** her hip into my back and pulled tight. I was stretched upright. Though I tried to move myself, I couldn’t.

Eve tested her aim with a couple of light taps, then drew her heavy leg back behind her.

Her boot slammed into my balls.

Jill struggled to stop me doubling over, but held me tight with surprising strength. The pain was the worst yet. The outside world faded away in a haze of agony and fear.

(to be continued...)

Quote Originally Posted by elotro222 View Post
    you can bet.
    But this is the kind of happy surprise that makes us think why you stopped writing more. Please return to your keyboard. Please.
    Thanks elotro222! Now I'm getting busted for real, my imagination isn't as hyperactive as it was when I wrote this.

And crushee - there's more?!!! I'd completely forgotten this second part until you posted it. Thanks again!

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Thanks elotro222! Now I'm getting busted for real, my imagination isn't as hyperactive as it was when I wrote this.
    I am really happy for you. But is it too much to ask you to tell us how? in detail? No, I am kidding .... or not
    Anyway I wish you the best busting, or the worst, or both at the same time.

6'2" well built and very strong Dominatrix. Balls squeezed, slapped, kicked and kneed as fantasized. But also had clamps, winches, needles, electrics, sounds, staples, humbler, etc etc. More pain than I really imagined I could take.

Crushee, fantastic storyline, got me going just reading it...what a great idea.

now the proof of the puddings in the eating..right...so I will have to try this.

Big Supporter

Thank you for your interest. We are approximately at the two thirds of the story (page 36 out of 54)

(...)

I was coming round. I was back on the bed, tied spread-eagled. They were sitting on the bed either side of me, seemingly concerned and pleased I was recovering consciousness. Eve looked embarrassedly at me.

“I’m sorry about that…I just really wanted to kick you hard in the balls! Didn’t care how much it would hurt you. That really hurt, didn’t it?”

I still couldn’t speak, couldn’t tell her how much it hurt.

“Tell you what, it’s Jill’s turn now and she might decide to wank you off after all. Will you wank him off, Jill? Maybe he’s suffered enough for tonight!”

“I suppose so. I might wank you off, sweetie! Let’s see what the dice says, shall we?”
    I managed to speak, though the pain in my balls was dreadful.

“Jill…please…I can’t…”

“What is it sweetie? Did Eve hurt you?” she said with insincere concern, picking up the dice.

“Please don’t hurt me any more!” I gulped.

“Are you sure you want to say that?” Her other hand went to my penis and began massaging and rubbing it. I was fully erect again. “If you wimp out you’re definitely not getting to come. And we’re just going to carry on hurting you anyway, aren’t we Eve?”

Eve just smiled and nodded. She was enjoying my pain and my predicament.

Jill carried on rubbing her hand up and down my shaft. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm again. But I knew it would be denied by my sexually cruel tormentors.

“Don’t you want us to make you come?” she purred, pumping me slowly onward.

“Oh god! But…yes! But…”

Eve broke into laughter.

“So just ask us nicely. To hurt your balls more. And I might let you come!”

Her hand stopped, but still held me. She waited for my answer.

“I…please, Jill, please let me come!” I begged.

“Only if you ask us to hurt you some more”

There was no option, really. I knew they were going to hurt me anyway. I didn’t know if they’d let me come, but they might if I asked for more punishment. My balls couldn’t take any more. But they were going to have to.

“Please…please hurt me some more”

“Sounds like you don’t really mean that, I’m afraid, sweetie” she let go of my penis and rolled the dice.

“No! Please! Really! Please hurt my balls some more! Please?”

They looked eagerly at the dice as it offered up its number. They grinned.

“Are you sure you want us to hurt you some more, sweetie? This is going to really hurt!”

“Yes please, Jill” I said in surrender. “Might you…you know…let me come as well?”

“Well, I suppose as you’ve asked us to hurt you…so nicely…yes! But not just yet. A bit more pain first! Well, quite a lot, actually!”

They laughed.

Eve moved off the bed as Jill climbed on top of me, straddling my chest and facing my balls. She was heavy, but didn’t have Eve’s crushing weight. She moved her legs forward between mine, settling more weight on my chest. She leant forwards and roughly grabbed my bound and aching balls, caught them between her knees and leaned back, crushing my breathing.
    Then she began to squeeze her knees together with her strong, gym-toughened legs. The effect on my recently-kicked balls was devastating. I screamed in agony, hurting my throat.

As I was trying to cope with the waves of sickening pain, I heard them talking excitedly. They seemed to agree on something, but I was in too much pain to comprehend what they had been talking about.

Jill continued to squeeze and grind my balls and I continued screaming. The only reason I wasn’t begging for mercy was that I knew I’d get none. And I still held onto the probably foolish hope that eventually they might let me come.

I tried to get the screaming under control. I was finding it difficult to breathe, with Jill’s weight constricting my chest as she lay back further on me to get more power into her ballscissors. The pain and the constriction were making me see stars. Then Jill poured on some extra power from somewhere and I cried out at the new level of agony.

The pressure was released slightly but suddenly the sole of my left foot exploded in a searing pain that shot up the nerves of my leg like a fire. Then again. Eve was beating the sole of my bound foot. They cried in delight at my screams, and Jill piled the pressure back on as Eve continued her torture.

I was terrified by their cruelty. As my nervous system began to shut down in overload, I registered Jill releasing my balls, and Eve delivering another blow to my tenderised sole, then the world faded away.
    At first, all I was aware of was pain. The pain in my balls was gut-achingly deep. The pain in my left foot and leg was still searing. I felt damaged. Violated. My surroundings swam into focus. I was still bound, of course. My body was slick with sweat, cooling in the air of the bedroom. There was another note to the ungent smell of the sweat. I couldn’t place it, though it seemed familiar. And erotic.

My tormentors noticed my return to consciousness. They were standing patiently by each side of the bed, Jill to my left, Eve on my right. Eve was holding one of Jill’s trainers in her large hand, slapping it into the palm of the other. She was grinning down at me. I must only have been out for moments.

I flinched as she leaned over and pressed the trainer to my penis. She began rubbing and rolling it. The rough rubber-treaded sole caught the skin of my cock. Her breasts swung above me. I was hard again within moments.

“Are you ready to come now? Do you think you deserve an orgasm yet? What do you think, Jill?”

“Well…I had one doing those ballscissors! Phew! I dunno…it’s up to you, Eve. It’s your turn now” She picked up the dice and handed it to Eve.

“My turn to have an orgasm, do you mean?” They laughed.

“Whatever! Why not?” Jill replied, amused as Eve continued roughly arousing my cock with the trainer. I flinched as the skin was torn this way and that.

“Shall I bring you off with this shoe, baby, or do you want me to use my hand and be a bit more gentle?”

I couldn’t quite believe she was actually going to do it. But I desperately wanted her to.

“Please…” I gulped “…please can you use your hand to bring me off, Eve?”

She laughed and continued to arouse my penis roughly.

“Or would you rather I sucked you off?” she licked her lips lasciviously.

I almost came there and then, but she took the trainer off my penis and left it erect, throbbing and dribbling in the cool air.
    Jill burst into laughter.

“God! You’re such a bitch, Eve!”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, you’re…you’re not going to let him come are you? He knows it, even if his poor prick doesn’t!”

Eve smiled at me and began playing with her nipples, teasing them and watching my reaction.

I was frightened of Eve, of her sadistic pleasure. But she was also incredibly sexy. I desperately hoped she’d make me come. Even the trainer would do, rough though it was.

“So, do you want me to suck you off?”

“Oh, god, Eve! Please…yes please!”

She sat down on the bed and leaned over me, taking my dribbling penis into her hot mouth. Her tongue began working on it as she moved her head up and down. She slowed her stimulation as she sensed my orgasm growing, but this just seemed to increase its urgency. I fell back into the building waves of pleasure, my body beginning to melt and convulse under Eve’s sensual onslaught. This was it! I was coming!

She caught the head of my penis between her back teeth and clamped down.

I screamed in agony as she held her jaws clenched, the overpowering orgasm collapsing as my body tried to cope with this new pain, sharp and terrifying.

She released me and sat up, heavy breasts jutting proudly, nipples fully erect.

“There you go Jill! You were right! I can be a real bitch! It’s your turn now”

Jill seemed to refocus from some pleasure zone of her own.

“Ermm…I think you haven’t thrown your turn of the dice yet, Eve! It’s still your turn”

“Oh! I suppose it is! That was just a little extra, wasn’t it?”

Eve stood up, her muscular legs flexing. She picked up the dice.

I was crying in frustration and pain. Tears ran down my cheeks. My balls were still hurting. My tormented penis was hurting, but it still remained totally stiff.

Eve glanced at me, smiled at my agony, and threw the dice.
    “A two. What’s that, Jill?”

Jill showed her the list.

“Ah! A spot of slapping…excellent! I think I’ve been too soft with you so far, I only gave you one good kick before you passed out. Have to make up for it with a bit of hard slapping, won’t we?”

I groaned a pitiful plea for mercy, which was totally ignored.

She rested her knees on the edge of the mattress, causing the springs to creak under her weight, and leant forwards. With her open palm, she roughly rubbed my penis and bound balls, causing me to gasp but also causing my cock to throb. The sight of her heavy breasts swinging above me as she rubbed probably played a part, too.

She lifted her big hand away and held it ready to strike, grinning at the look on my face as I tried to prepare myself for what was coming. The muscles in her arms bunched and flexed with their strength.

Then she began slapping my tied balls. I tried to hold back my screams, but Eve was determined to hear them. It wasn’t long before she got her desire.

Then Jill picked up the trainer and began beating the sole of my foot again, alternating between Eve’s slaps to my balls. The brutal contrast between the deep nauseating ball-pain and the fiery pains shooting up my leg from Jill’s ferocious battering was unendurable. My screams for mercy only inflamed their passion. They slowed down, but they used even more force. Jill seemed like she wanted to cripple me. I was crying, screaming, and sobbing.

Eve stopped, panting from her exertions. Or from something else. Jill stopped, too. Eve’s hands moved to the belt wound around my balls.

“I’m going to untie them now, baby. I want to slap them while they’re…loose in your ballsack”

Soon she had the belt free. There was some feeling of relief. The pain eased off slightly. She looked thoughtfully down at my balls while her hands played with the belt.

“I just want to try something!” she said. She began wrapping the belt around my genitals again, round my penis, round and around each ball, sometimes around all of them until my genitals were encased tightly in her handiwork and there was only enough length of belt left to grab in one hand. She took her weight off the mattress and stood over me, leaning down and holding the last part of the belt in one hand as her other kept the wraps secure around my cock and balls. She pulled the last part of the belt tight between her hands, the muscles in her thick arms flexing.

“Ready?” she asked me, grinning. Jill looked puzzled but fascinated.

I was puzzled but very worried and frightened.

“Yes!” said Jill, with excitement.
    Eve laughed.

Then in one swift and powerful movement she stood up, pulling the belt fiercely as though she was trying to start a difficult engine. My genitals were the only resistance against her awesome strength. I was lifted off the bed as the belt was torn from them, making my balls and cock spin agonisingly. I fell back to the bed as the belt came free.
    They both burst out laughing. The skin around my cock and balls was burning from the friction of the belt being so forcefully ripped off, and my balls were aching deeply from the way the belt had battered them about in its vicious unravelling. Then the pain deepened as their freedom allowed more blood to them and more sensation.

Eve put the belt down, leaned over me, and slapped my balls again. The agony was even worse than before. She hit me again, then turned to Jill, ignoring my screams.

“Can I use that trainer?”

“With pleasure!” Jill grinned, handing it to her.
    I begged and moaned for mercy as Eve stood up, grinning at me over her breasts as she slapped the trainer into the palm of one hand. Hard. Again.

She leaned over and began rubbing my cock with the rough sole. My sore skin burned even more under this dragging pressure, but still my penis was aroused and it hardened fully. She used the trainer’s friction to pull the skin of my cock down towards my balls, stretching the delicate part under my cock-head sharply and making me gasp. She released, then did it again and again, enjoying me wincing at the tearing pain.

Then she laid the toe of the trainer against my unbound balls, and lifted it away slightly. She flicked her wrist and the trainer slapped sharply into my balls. It was painful, but not as bad as her heavy slaps had been.

But then she shifted position and raised the trainer back over her shoulder, elbow lifted high. I cowered under her, naked and tied. The feeling of absolutely vulnerability was overpoweringly erotic, though I was trembling and whimpering in fear.

“How many more turns shall we have, Jill? I could carry on all night, but he’s still got to get through the week until next weekend, hasn’t he? Shouldn’t overdo it, should we!” She lowered her arm.

A feeling of unexpected relief and hope washed through me. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. I’d known that there had to be one, but the sight of it brought immense relief.

Jill looked concerned and thoughtful. There was even a slight touch of pity in her expression as she looked at me.

“OK, I suppose he’s been through enough for now, haven’t you sweetie?”

I gulped a pleading Yes. Jill continued looking thoughtful, then smiled wickedly and turned to her friend.

“But…well…could you just finish what you were going to do, Eve? I think he could just about take a couple more in the balls, don’t you?”

Eve laughed.

I was relieved that this was going to end soon, though I’d fallen for Jill’s false mercy again. It wasn’t going to be over just yet. I gritted my teeth. I could take a couple of Eve’s slaps with the trainer. It was going to hurt. Hurt a lot. But it would soon be over.

“A couple more in the balls? Oh, yeah! But I didn’t mean that. How about if we had a couple more goes each? There are still some things on the list I’d love to do to him!”

Jill’s expression changed. She laughed. My stomach sunk.

“OK! I know what you mean! How many more turns, do you think?”

My feelings of relief turned suddenly sick. My heart was pounding. But their sadism excited me. I mentally and emotionally submitted again. I truly dreaded any more pain, but there was no choice.

“How about…two more each?”

“OK! So you’re going to give his balls a bit of a battering with that, then I get a go, you get a go, then I get another go, then you get the last one?”

Eve nodded.

Jill looked down at me.

“You alright sweetie? Won’t be long now! We’re just going to hurt you a bit more. OK?”

I nodded in fearful surrender.

Eve lifted the trainer back over her shoulder, raising herself slightly for the blow, muscles taut.
    Her arm flexed back a little, and then the trainer came slamming down on my balls. The immediate sensation was the stinging pain and the sharp ache as the blow crushed my tenderised skin against pubic bone.

Then the agony from my balls rammed through the pain.

The shock took my breath away. I gagged for air, tears pouring from clenched eyes.

“Go on, Eve! Smash his balls until he passes out!”

Eve laughed. “OK…and then we can torture him some more when he comes round! I really hope number five turns up…”

“Oh, I’m sure it will!” They laughed.

Eve reared up and smashed the trainer down, again and again, slowly beating me into a state of overwhelming agony and fear.
    I passed out, as intended.

(to be continued...)

Big Supporter

(...)

Suddenly the sole of my left foot exploded in a searing pain that shot up the nerves of my leg like a fire. Then again. Eve was beating the sole of my bound foot. They cried in delight at my screams, and Jill piled the pressure back on as Eve continued her torture.

I was terrified by their cruelty. As my nervous system began to shut down in overload, I registered Eve delivering another blow to my tenderised sole, then the world faded away.
    At first, all I was aware of was pain. The pain in my left foot and leg was still searing. I felt damaged. Violated. My surroundings swam into focus. I was still bound, of course. My body was slick with sweat, cooling in the air of the bedroom. There was another note to the ungent smell of the sweat. I couldn’t place it, though it seemed familiar. And erotic.

My tormentors noticed my return to consciousness. They were standing patiently by each side of the bed, Jill to my left, Eve on my right. Eve was holding one of Jill’s trainers in her large hand, slapping it into the palm of the other. She was grinning down at me. I must only have been out for moments.

Sensation came back first. An aching agony that made me double-up, cupping my balls, moaning.

Then I realised what I was doing. I was able to move! I was untied and alone. A bubble of hope began to grow in me. It sounded like Eve and Jill were downstairs. I cautiously massaged my wrists and ankles. My left foot and leg were throbbing in pain. My battered balls made any movement even more painful and nauseating.

Nevertheless, I managed to get myself to the edge of the bed and sit up. My vision still swam. I tried to stand up. My left leg gave away and I crashed to the floor.

I tried to raise myself as I heard the heavy tread of their boots thumping up the stairs.

They burst excitedly into the room, slamming the door behind them. With the help of a hand on the bed, I managed to push myself to my feet. My left leg could hardly take any weight.

As I struggled to stand, they stood looking at me - hands on hips, much taller than me in their high heels. Jill approached me menacingly. I cringed in fear, still suffering from their previous punishments.

“While you were…out…” (they both laughed) “…I rolled the dice for my turn, and guess what?”

“I’m sorry…I don’t know, I mean…”

Then it hit me.

“I think you do!” They laughed.
    I gulped. I knew it must be a five, and that Eve was particularly looking forward to whatever that meant. Their eager expressions frightened me.

Then suddenly Jill moved in on me, grabbing my neck in a headlock, ******* my head down and throwing me off-balance as she pulled me around. I tried to keep on my feet, but the constant stabbing pain from my left foot every time it was ****** to bear weight made me throw my arms round Jill for support. She took my weight, tottering slightly on her high heels but keeping me from falling down as she carried on wrenching my neck in her strong arms. Then she stopped pulling me around and just held me, head trapped under one arm, her other holding the wrist and ******* the pressure.

“It was a five! And do you know what that is, sweetie?”

“No…” I managed through my clenched jaw.

“It’ s real treat! You get the chance to wrestle with me and Eve for ten minutes. No holds barred. You can do whatever you like to us for ten minutes! Get your own back!”

They laughed and Jill tightened her hold on my neck, stretching me upright. My hands were grappling with her arms as she pulled me back on tip-toe.

Then Eve was standing in front of me and I was looking up into her smiling eyes. She reached down, grabbed hold of my battered balls, put her other heavy hand on my shoulder and pulled me off the ground. My squeals were choked off as my neck and balls took my weight. Eve lifted me higher, just using one hand, the thick muscles in her arms and shoulders flexing.

“Come on, baby! We’d enjoy it more if you fought back a bit!” Incredibly, her grip on my balls tightened. My arms and legs flailed out weakly, but any movement just wrenched my neck and balls.

Then they carried their victim to the side of the bed. They swung me to and fro a couple of times then threw me down on the mattress. I curled up in pain and fear, trying to protect myself.

I really didn’t want to wrestle with them. I couldn’t. Eve was really looking forward to this. It was going to be bad.

If I’d been in my normal fit state, I’m sure I’d have been a reasonable opponent for Jill. She’d still probably have beaten me, though, and I would have enjoyed that. She was probably stronger than me. With Eve I’d have just had no chance. So much stronger, heavier and bigger than me. And liking to hurt her opponent. I don’t think I’d end up enjoying that

Facing both of them together, even for a playful wrestle within the rules, would have been asking for trouble.

And I certainly wasn’t in my normal fit state.

There were no rules.

And Jill and Eve weren’t being playful.

I really didn’t want to wrestle with them. I lay curled and sobbing on the bed.
    They both climbed onto the bed and began slapping and punching me until I unfolded myself, trying ward off blows with my arms. They roughly grabbed my limbs and pulled me out straight on the bed, Jill holding my legs down and Eve holding my arms across my chest. Eve smiled down at me.

“Right! Time for a few proper wrestling holds I think! And we’ll start with…some head scissors!”

Holding my wrists in the iron grip of one hand, she pulled my shoulders off the bed and shuffled herself around behind me. She let go of my wrists and locked both her hands under my chin, pulling my head back tight against her crotch.

My hands flew to hers, trying to prise them apart. She leaned back and lifted her heavy legs around my neck. She let their weight fall onto my chest as she loosely locked her booted ankles. Jill had to move back from Eve’s sharp heels, but still held my legs down.

Eve leaned back and squeezed her thighs together. Her rock-hard muscles tore at my neck, crushing my jaw agonisingly. I tried to prise her thighs apart, then began clawing and scratching in desperation.

Angrily, she leaned up, grabbed my arms, then dropped back, pulling them with her. Her legs tightened massively around me again and her hot crotch was ****** against the back of my neck as she hauled my arms back, tearing at my shoulders.

I felt Jill’s hand on my penis, fondling it as Eve poured on the pressure. My cock hardened immediately. This amused them. They began alternating the pleasure and pain, keeping me on the edges of coming and painful oblivion, working in wicked harmony.

Then Eve decided to have an orgasm. I passed out as her thighs clenched with her pleasure, crushing my head and neck, my arms and shoulders stretched to breaking.
    I was only out for a few moments and came to with Eve’s heavy legs resting on my shoulders. Though she wasn’t squeezing, my neck was still held firmly. She’d let go of my arms. Her crotch was tight against the back of my wrenched neck, hot and wet. My shoulders ached.

“Do you want to try some wrestling moves now, Jill?” Eve asked from behind me.

Jill released my legs and smiled at me, but then looked unsure.

“Well, yeah! But…I don’t really know much about proper wresting holds and stuff”

“Shall I show you a few? Then you can try them out yourself” Eve sounded eager to teach.

“Yes, OK! How come you’re such an expert on wrestling then?”

“Well…I used to do a bit a few years back. Even did some mixed fights that were videoed”

“Wow! You didn’t tell me that before! Why did you stop?”

“I…er…enjoyed it too much! Nearly killed the last bloke I wrestled. Put him in hospital”

Jill’s eyes gleamed in excitement and admiration as she stared at Eve’s massive muscular body.

“Wow again! What did you do to him?”

“Just…broke a couple of his ribs”

“Wow!”

“And dislocated a hip”

Jill looked astonished. And delighted.

“And broke his arm. Nearly broke his neck. And there was a lot of bruising, inside as well as out, apparently. And some internal bleeding or something. And I'd ruptured one of his balls”

“Wow! My god! Why did you hurt him so much? Did he piss you off or something?”

There was a pause. I could feel her cunt throbbing against my neck.

“No, he didn’t piss me off...he seemed like quite a nice guy, actually. No, I hurt him because I was enjoying it. And when I ruptured his ball, I was simply squeezing in one hand, I crushed it with all my strength, and I had a tremendous orgasm when I felt the ball cracking between my fingers… I kept kneading it for several minutes, till my orgasm was over… The hospital surgeon told me he had never seen a ball crushed that way: the biggest bit of flesh still hard was not bigger than a pea; he had to remove the ball which could not remain functional in any way.

Her legs began to tighten, to harden.

“And I’m enjoying this nearly as much!!!”
    Her story both excited and terrified me. I was glad I wasn’t alone with her.

Jill wouldn’t let it go too far... surely.

(to be continued...)