check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Dvhour's Ballbusting Memoirs Vol. 1

Dvhour's Ballbusting Memoirs Vol. 1

Hello my name is dvhour, I am the creator of USBBonline and KITG (the Kicked in the Groin Social Network). I'm an 11+ vet in the online BB community... I've had well over a hundred mild to medium to very rough consensual forms of BB experiences (spanning 5 countries)... I'm not bragging... I am just stating facts as I recount my BB memoirs... I am both humbled and thankful that I have had such an amazing string of good fortune and a chance to experience all of this.

Today I'm in my 30s, I do not have any children (by choice), I lead a very unconventional lifestyle and have lived with the yearning to be kicked below the belt for almost 3 decades now. Truth be told my hosiery fetish is my most prominent and dominant fetish and BB is a distant 2nd behind it. I was age 6 when a girl I had a crush on, kicked me in the balls super hard. It was traumatic, I cried, it was awkwardly beautiful and transformative. I remember being desirous, fearful and confused about the mix of feelings I was experiencing but most of all, I felt ashamed for liking it. There was no one to talk to about my fear of a ballbusts, the damages or the desires that one could feel when they saw or encountered (potential) ball busting. Even if I had someone to talk to, I still would not have shared these morbidly shame filled feelings. I was pretty messed up and torn for years with regards to the idea of being hit below the belt.

I did not want any part of or any kind of ballbust experience at that time and I did my damnedest to avoid any and all contact with known culprits attempting to hit below the belt, for fear that people would find out my freaky secret and expose me. It was an irrational palm sweaty fear that really upset me - it kept me constantly on guard where I would worry about colleagues, friends and family who might find out. I even thought they could read my thoughts. Actually, I still don't want people to know, but I'm much much more comfortable in my skin about the whole thing nowadays.

In 1997 I graduated college in the Midwest and moved from the Midwest to NYC. It was the combination of being on my own for the first time and living in NYC (one of the freakiest cities in the world…) My time in NYC gave me the knowledge that Ballbusting existed. I would go to the Adult Video Stores at 11AM, 12AM, 1AM, 2 AM… creeping in and out of the various Adult shops. I craved BB content so much that I disregarded my safety, often, by roaming seedy and questionable areas all hours of the night. It was both liberating and refreshing to me, because for the first time in my life I was connecting with a HUGE part of myself that I had been repressing for years.

I had my first pseudo-BB experience with a professional woman in an abandoned NYC alley-way, I paid some foolish amount and she did her business. BTW this was a stoooopid idea guys don't ever do this, cause anything could have happened to me in such a vulnerable state. After several years of buying tons and tons of femdom magazines and BB videos I eventually got my first home computer. This changed the whole ball-game (no pun intended).

If memory serves me correct, it was around 1999, when I discovered sites like TCLNET, Velvet Kick, Kinky Kicks (was called something else before, The Valkyrie stories, Hundra, Number 2, Femaledom.com, some bb survey sites and a handful of other BB content throughout the web. After lurking for 4 years with no concrete contributions or interactions with folks… I somehow gathered the nerve to connect with sorryimdone (a member on the TCLNET Forum) to co-create a BB website called USBBONLINE. I must thank Sharon from Femaledom for being an advisor and a mentor when we first started.

USBB was unique to the BB community... we were doing things no other bb site was doing at the time… we hired regular gals (not dominatrixes or professional women), we produced videos with 4, 5, 6, 7 gals at a time (as seen in this USBB PROMO CLIP) rather than the one on one domme sessions that dominated the BB video landscape... we were fully clothed - no one was dressed up in fetish gear and we billed it as a light hearted form of BB entertainment. We had these teasers with provocative BB statements the girls said during phone and email interviews and we would showcase a crop of their eyes or lips or legs to capture the imagination of the speaker… It was an absolute hit with the BB crowd and to this day one of the most effective advertising campaigns in BB history. USBB lasted from 2003 to 2004… it was and always will be one of the most magical times in my life, but it was also was one of the most troubling and problematic times in my life.

After the USBB site collapsed, I felt disenfranchised and angry… I saw and experienced many things that turned me off about the BB scene and I had excommunicated myself for a few years. During that time I was traveling a lot and in these travels I experienced a great many BB sessions and intimate moments. It was also during this time that I started using Google to discover non bb threads, I started watching video clips and did a ton of research on building a social media and social communities.

In October 2009 I created this site; Kicked in the Groin Social Network. Its the first social network dedicated to ball busting and cuntbusting. Its an ambitious initiative that is ever-evolving and the daily tasks to run that community along with managing the thousands of people and personalities from around the world is beyond humbling. I'm honored to be a pioneer and contributing member of the BB community, I say that with no ego attached, because I'm a down to earth kat and don't take any aspect of this fetish or the longevity of my balls and their functionality for granted.

I thank the pioneers who influenced me: my partner in crime Mallory here on KITG, Sorryimdone from USBBONLINE, TCLNET/Yoda-Legend, Sharon from Femaledom, Kramtoad, Hundra, Knave, Knackers, Scott from Velvet Kick, The Valkyrie stories, Hundra, Number 2, Khalid from British Bitches, Mistress Destiny Forums, David UK from Sniff that Kick, BBKat Stories, Ballbustingtube, Cali'MeanGirls, BrazilianLBs, Spiky Step, Rosanka, The Japanese site Kinkeri, that other Japanese site Tamakeri, Caligula, Eunuch Org, Goddess Kicks, Ballbusting World, Belinda & Roger, Sukeban, Fetish House, Cucciolio, Ballbusting Universe, ClubDom, Mistress Trish, Russian Ballbusting, Bronson from Brownstone and Suburban Sensations... these are just some of the producers that made an impact on me and my evolution in the BB scene from the beginning... Currently I'm proud to host and discover newer faces in the Groin Busting scene who are trailblazing like Domina NYX, WU, Joe & Kat, DHIM, A.W. and Triskel... I believe in giving credit where its due and I can honestly say that I'm indebted to all the individuals who inspired, paved the way and unknowingly helped to reshape me as a contributing member in the BB community.

I don't claim to have all the answers but I do have a wealth of BB knowledge, BB experience, sincere BB passion and an undying dedication to the BB community. I know what it was like for me back before my time in NYC and in the pre-BB internet years... I do not wish those growing pains on any one. I genuinely want to help people connect better with the fetish and to help improve the relations between the various male/male BB, male/female BB, male/female CB and female/female CB communities. I find it massively important that there be a sense of coexistence and support between ALL Groin Busting Communities, cause together we are more dynamic and stronger as a unit. Thank you for listening to my rant. I hope it reaches and impacts someone.

- Dvhour (Creator/Admin of KITG)

Hey Dvhour,

First of all, just wanted to give you a shout out for all the USBB stuff you did way (way) back in the day--that stuff was hot.

I just tried signing up for kickedinthegroin, but it says the membership is pending approval--is there another step I need to take to complete things?

Sorry to bug you on this random forum, but I saw that you were a co-host of kitg and remembered the usbb clips on femaledom.

Anyhoo, hope you see this, and thanks!

I remember when KITG was free to view/visit... why did you make it such a brutal hassle to join/sign up? Not just in having to provide an email address(despite some people maybe wishing to stay as anonymous as they relatively can on the internet, especially when it comes to fetish stuff) but you are asking a lot of intrusive questions(that a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable answering even anonymously) and expecting potential joiners to wait through this personal validation/approval process(which, from the looks of it, doesn't seem to be very active or timely). This is beyond excessive for a forum, especially one of this nature, and kind off-putting/creepy.

This is interesting so far. I'm hoping there will be more.