check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Women's Femdom Fantasies

It is nice to be reminded once again that other Women enjoy similar fantasies. Sorry, some of you guys don't have to get so defensive about what others post here. Don't forget, they are just fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Don't forget, they are just fantasies.
    Absolutely correct! Thanks LilShelly

Supreme Poster
    Wanted to share what I overheard a few hours ago. I was in a pharmacy and the two cute girls who were bored with working on a friday night, and didnt care that a guy was walking up to the register. All I heard was "Well he needs to take care of his foreskin". "Why?" "Because he has a UTI and if he's not careful he's going into the hospital again"."That sucks." "Yeah I'm getting sick of the whole thing, if he's not careful I'm going to chop the whole fucking thing off myself."

Now I'm at the register trying to ignore what I just heard, and also not start knocking shit over with my erection. Sigh. The shit women unintentionally do to me.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    Now I'm at the register trying to ignore what I just heard, and also not start knocking shit over with my erection. Sigh. The shit women unintentionally do to me.
    Haha. I know right. It's always a challenge to smooth the pants out.

Registered Member
    I have never had the pleasure of torturing a guys nuts, but it is something I would enjoy if I had the opportunity. I think it would be fun to kick a naked guy in the balls. I would want him to be kneeling, with his knees spread, so I could get a good shot. He couldn't be a sissy, because if it were my first time I would need to practice.
    I think it would be fun to for his dick to be standing at attention, as he watched me in front of him, barefoot, and wearing my little denim shorts, his unprotected balls just hanging there.
    I would kick the balls not too hard, just to feel them wrap around my foot. Hopefully he would like it, because it would just be the beginning. I think it would take quite a few kicks just to get the perfect aim, then I could kick them with all my mite.
    The slap of skin and the sting in my foot would be so funny, I would probably be rolling around with him laughing.
    That's me.
    wow, this is a great post, temperature is going up here . My jeans were already tights, they just got tighter . If I don't stop reading now it will start to hurt my eggs

It is nice to be reminded once again that other Women enjoy similar fantasies. Sorry, some of you guys don't have to get so defensive about what others post here. Don't forget, they are just fantasies.
    LilShelly, my fiance and I actually have very similar fantasies involving her cutting off my cock. Hopefully I can convince her to make an account on here and share her thoughts from a woman's perspective, after reading some of your posts I think you guys would get along haha

This is the first time I've even done anything on here but lilshelly I as a 27 yr man your fantasy isn't that way off I've alllways wanted mine chopped off in the moment of mutual passion to give the girl I love what she soly desires billybonnie 3at gmail. Com email me i would really like to get to know you I am a really interested in you as a person and curious

Registered Member
    Just came back from an event where I partied with co-workers after the work day. This one girl told me that she had a dream about fucking me. I asked if I was any good in the dream, she said yes, but after sex, she remembered she was married and so she mutilated my penis. She said this very casually (though she was drunk). Apparently in the dream I was cool with it though. I have to say, the talk of her dreaming of fucking me turned me on, but the fact that she'd share thoughts of mutilating my cock was even hotter.