check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Femdom Fantasies

Nice fantasy Shelly, it sounds like your thoughts swim in the dark sea of lust and desire. Thank you for giving us a peek into your world.
    I have the utmost respect for you and your fantasy, and wish you the best in experiencing your dream. You are a very special person, and deserve to get what you want. Be proud of who you are.
    Just a question about yourself. If the tables were turned a bit, and you were with Mr. Perfect, you both shared the same fantasy, only he also liked to hold those shears, pressed flat against your breasts just a couple snips away from holding you nipples in his hand. You would provide him with a great sense of satisfaction, and the new look would be cute, nice smooth titties, a very erotic sacrifice on your part.
    Would you honor his request?
    submissive

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    Everything comes down to that one moment in time, the point of no return.
    The world would be wonderful if I had that perfect guy, nice build, soft voice, cute smile and sexy eyes. My big concern, how to tell him about my urge to chop off hie penis came out so easily, it turns out it is a fantasy of his, and he told me first. He thinks I am just playing along, and I am, pumping my mind and body with an overwhelming sexual sensation every time we role play.
    I am holding his plump yet flaccid penis in my hand, tugging it gently, with the heavy chrome scissors pressed firmly against his lower torso. The scissors are open wide, with the back of the jaw eagerly planted at the base of his shaft.
    I look deep into his dark eyes, and he gives me a sparkle of reassurance as he has done every time we act this out. My heart pumps with desire for his body. My mind swims in a confusion quickly away from from all that is moral, and deep into all that I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
    His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.
    That is such vivid imagery!

I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end, but it would have to be in a "deathbed" type of scenario -- where I know I will definitely not be needing it anymore. Unfortunately, I'd probably be too old and gray for you to be much interested in someone like that by that time.

Best of luck in finding that special someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Youthmane View Post
    WoW !! I like that Roleplay.... would like to chat more with you. feel free to Drop a Message.
    Read her posts, than you would know that it is no roleplay.

But Shelly is a nice girl and you can keep your balls

Everything comes down to that one moment in time, the point of no return.
    The world would be wonderful if I had that perfect guy, nice build, soft voice, cute smile and sexy eyes. My big concern, how to tell him about my urge to chop off hie penis came out so easily, it turns out it is a fantasy of his, and he told me first. He thinks I am just playing along, and I am, pumping my mind and body with an overwhelming sexual sensation every time we role play.
    I am holding his plump yet flaccid penis in my hand, tugging it gently, with the heavy chrome scissors pressed firmly against his lower torso. The scissors are open wide, with the back of the jaw eagerly planted at the base of his shaft.
    I look deep into his dark eyes, and he gives me a sparkle of reassurance as he has done every time we act this out. My heart pumps with desire for his body. My mind swims in a confusion quickly away from from all that is moral, and deep into all that I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
    His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.

I love that imagery... If only it were like that. If you could chop one off without dealing with the annoying screaming and bleeding.

Why can't I just cut off a penis and that be the end of it. He has one less dick, I have one more, end of story.

But noo, they gotta scream in pain. Guys are so sensitive, and they wonder why they get kicked in the nuts. I just wanna toughen them up! Promise...

Oh yes, and I figured I would add to the conversation as another woman. This is a thread of fantasies, so... I take it you mean things I would love to do but probably could never do... So, here we go.

I'd like to get a giant fish-hook, and put a dick on it like a grub worm, by inserting the hook into the urethra and bending the dick to wrap around the hook. THEN cut it off and go catch some big ones!

This is a ridiculous fantasy, but... I've always wanted to have a room with hundreds of men under the floorboards, with their balls all coming through holes in the floor like on a trample board. Even though it's physically not possible due to the size of the men under the floor, I still imagine them all being close, so that no matter where you step, you step on balls. It would be a solid floor of BALLS! and when you fuck with the balls, you can hear the muffled screams of the men below. Oh, the fun I'd have with that! I'd roll around on them, play some House of Pain and Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump up, Jump up, and Get Down!... And once I'm done having fun, I'll slap on some cleats and jump around popping all the balls like bubble wrap! Oh, what a day!
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    This is a ridiculous fantasy, but... I've always wanted to have a room with hundreds of men under the floorboards, with their balls all coming through holes in the floor like on a trample board. Even though it's physically not possible due to the size of the men under the floor, I still imagine them all being close, so that no matter where you step, you step on balls. It would be a solid floor of BALLS! and when you fuck with the balls, you can hear the muffled screams of the men below. Oh, the fun I'd have with that! I'd roll around on them, play some House of Pain and Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump up, Jump up, and Get Down!... And once I'm done having fun, I'll slap on some cleats and jump around popping all the balls like bubble wrap! Oh, what a day!
    OMG yes, this!! This is my thing too, except in my case to be one of the guys under the floor, waiting for my balls to be crunched and pulped by some nice women walking above. In my version it's a bar, ladies only of course, and high-heels are very welcome too.

I'd never have thought any women would have the exact same fantasy so it's great to hear your thoughts Erica I even had the same concern about it not being physically possible to fit all the guys underneath! But I was happy with the idea that you could still get say 50 guys under a good size floor, and the balls popping underfoot would be more of an occasional bonus for the women..

I don't mean to butt in on the thread but your response was just too awesome to go unnoticed!

bbb

Exclamation Bubble Wrap

I love that imagery... If only it were like that. If you could chop one off without dealing with the annoying screaming and bleeding.

Why can't I just cut off a penis and that be the end of it. He has one less dick, I have one more, end of story.

But noo, they gotta scream in pain. Guys are so sensitive, and they wonder why they get kicked in the nuts. I just wanna toughen them up! Promise...

Oh yes, and I figured I would add to the conversation as another woman. This is a thread of fantasies, so... I take it you mean things I would love to do but probably could never do... So, here we go.

I'd like to get a giant fish-hook, and put a dick on it like a grub worm, by inserting the hook into the urethra and bending the dick to wrap around the hook. THEN cut it off and go catch some big ones!

that's Sexy, PoP them like Bubble Wrap. Jump

you could put my 8" on a Fish hook if you'd like.,

Supreme Poster

holy crap ouch to all of that but I love those fanties very orignal and hot!

Supreme Poster
    I think the idea of men being reduced to only a pair of balls protruding through a wall or floor is a pretty common fantasy. I think it may touch on several aspects of the bb fetish. For some women they don't want to be thought of as being sadistic, and if they are only hurting "balls" and don't have to think of them as being attached to a man it is not such a big deal. For other people it has to do with the complete vulnerability of the position.

I don't want the cleats, but I don't think that Erica would have no problem finding plenty of volunteers to join her floor to make it interesting.

Supreme Poster
    Ya, I also love the constant-ball-popping scenario -- tens of manhoods being taken away each minute, and a blissful care-free smile on Erica the entire time.

"No-sons-for-you!" POP, POP!, Repeat.

(Ok, sorry for the mood-killer masculine image above. Just wanted to show the quote I was modifying.)

I don't know if this is wrong, but I like to imagine girls with a glee for killing sperm, obviously through ballbusting. The whole defiant "I don't want babies!" attitude fueling it, I guess. I guess if I was Catholic I'd think that was wrong, but I'm not.

Fortunately for you millions of nerds worldwide are trying to make some sort of real-life lightsaber. Of course there will still be some screaming with the resulting burn, but not as much as if there is a bloody mess of flesh dangling about.

I agree with you that lilShelly's post has great imagery. The feeling of deep personal attachment makes a moment more enticing regardless of other factors.

a gag could help the screaming,maybe a red hot blade for the blood?

Wink Sexy...

Thank you Erica for your sexy ideas, a floor of balls would be a very fun place to be. I would like to feel the balls under my bare feet. If it was in a bar, it would be funny if there were balls lined up all the way down the bar top. Imagine the games we could play there.
    I bet a guy would scream if you stuck a giant fish hook through his weenier before you cut it off, but I want my guy to be quiet. That's why I would make it quick and painless.
    As far as the tables being turned, and my nipples being the victim of sadism, that would be an entirely different story. If the scenario unfolded in a way that provided us with extreme erotic satisfaction, I may have no choice in making the sacrifice.
    Thanks for making this interesting.
    Shelly

Supreme Poster
    As far as the tables being turned, and my nipples being the victim of sadism, that would be an entirely different story. If the scenario unfolded in a way that provided us with extreme erotic satisfaction, I may have no choice in making the sacrifice.
    I should resist responding to this, because like every guy here, we want to hear from the WOMEN, not the men, but I just had to respond because hurting my wife's nipples, profoundly but at her delight, is exactly what I've been engaged in these past few days.

(I now bust my own balls for posting, and quietly slink away in shame...)

Shelly
    Indeed! Just as interesting as I know I've made it uninteresting with my pointless male drivel.

Please, WOMEN, carry on.

Supreme Poster
    Thank you Erica for your sexy ideas, a floor of balls would be a very fun place to be. I would like to feel the balls under my bare feet. If it was in a bar, it would be funny if there were balls lined up all the way down the bar top. Imagine the games we could play there.
    I bet a guy would scream if you stuck a giant fish hook through his weenier before you cut it off, but I want my guy to be quiet. That's why I would make it quick and painless.
    Shelly
    shelly would you like your guy to cut your clit off if you are cutting his weinner off?

Quote Originally Posted by Blersheta View Post
    holy crap ouch to all of that but I love those fanties very orignal and hot!
    I have had a similar fantasy for more than 20 years. Of women doing this. So it is not so original, but very hot indeed !
    In my version it was more like a cave and the walls were also paved with cock&balls and women could do whatever they want with the male genitals.
    Pornography = boring.