check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Femdom Fantasies

This Could Be You

Hi Shelly, thought you might enjoy this picture.
    It just goes to show, the cuties always get what they want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0048.jpg  
    submissive

Oh my! I do enjoy that picture. She obviously got what she wanted. I love the smug look she has holding her trophy. Do you know anything about her, or him? It would be fun to know.
    Thank you, Shelly

Quote Originally Posted by mick_sl8ter View Post
    I have had a similar fantasy for more than 20 years. Of women doing this. So it is not so original, but very hot indeed !
    In my version it was more like a cave and the walls were also paved with cock&balls and women could do whatever they want with the male genitals.
    With all the thinking and fantasizing that people into ballbusting do... There's probably no such thing as an original idea, unless it were entirely ridiculous.

So here, I go with the most original FemDom idea of all time..

You're flying in an airplane, everything's going great... Until a psycho bitch with a knife starts running into the cockpit, yelling "THIS PLANE'S GOING TO MADAGASCAR OR I CHOP YOUR COCK OFF"... You're one scared pilot, so you turn around and head to Madagascar...But she chops your dick off anyway... Tough luck.. Now the crazy psycho bitch is jumping out of the plane, but the catch is, she's tied her body to every pair of balls on the plane... Suddenly, every man on the plane is in pain, but since the combined strength of all the balls is strong enough to hold the crazy psycho bitch, they remain intact. When suddenly, another crazy woman with a knife starts chopping off balls one by one.... slowly putting the force of the woman hanging out of the plane on a smaller number of testicles. FINALLY, there are only two men left with balls. They are hanging on to their seats, trying not to be pulled out of the plane.... One man's balls are stretching to their limits... when suddenly... RIP - the force takes them right off. He screams and runs to jump out of the plane like all the rest of the tormented men did in their agony... The last man's balls are holding up surprisingly well. But then a giant shark leaped out of the ocean and ate the entire plane...

While a giant octopus feasted on the squirming bodies of neutered men.

Now do you understand why airport security is a necessity?
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    But then a giant shark leaped out of the ocean and ate the entire plane...

Hah hah hah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

Erica I have to thank you for one of the most belly-aching laughs I have had in a long time.

How about a piranha eating the remaining penises?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNnjvYx_qD8

Rasputin’s housemaid (who was also apparently his lover) happened upon the aftermath of the murder, found The Penis, took it away and hid it. As you do.

A few years later some Russian ex-pats living in Paris acquired The Penis and started a cult around it. This is the sort of activity people got up to in the days before television.

Then in the 1920's somehow Rasputin’s daughter Maria Rasputin found out about the cult and demanded they give her father’s penis to her as it was rightfully hers.

Maria Rasputin: Guardian of her father’s penis until she died.

Up until that point, the penis had been kept in a wooden casket, but now it was deposited into a pickle jar and presumably kept in Maria’s house.

Rasputin’s penis, kept by his daughter until her death in 1977. Hello? Dr. Freud?

Maria was in possession of her father’s penis until her death in 1977.
    http://cafejovanka.blogspot.com/2009...ins-penis.html

Supreme Poster
    Lol @ how closely and seriously those women are looking at it. What do they expect to see upon such a thorough inspection?
    Inner monologue: "Yep... that's a penis alright. ... Yep, there it is -- his penis. ... Yes-sir-ee..."

Here is another sweetheart that got what she wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09831_0082_123_769lo.jpg  
    submissive

Quote Originally Posted by Just Hanging View Post
    damm, if she want's another all she has to do is ask.

Who are the girls in these pictures? They are living my dream.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Hanging View Post
    Niiiiice. That's all I have to say.

Adorable

I just thinks that its cute that ANY daughter would have daddies cock and balls in a jar to look at and let's be honest giggle at too. Its like the creation is now greater (and sexier) than the creator kinda thing

Go daughters!!!!!!

Hi Lilshelly,

To answer your questions from a while back,....

If I were a willing participant in such a scenario I would have to be completely and utterly in love with the woman. Not mere lust or simple infatuation, but the kind of love that inhabits every fibre of my being, leaving me without a single shred of doubt that she is 'the one'. I believe this would extend beyond just feeling it, to knowing, beyond reason, that it no longer matters if I ever experience sexual pleasure again, for I have found the person I am meant to be with. If am ever fortunate enough to find such a woman, I think my willingness to go through with it would be the perfect litmus test, revealing my pure and blind commitment to her. It would be the ultimate sacrifice, and a perfect permanent physical symbol of my total devotion and reverence.

The moment it happened I think I would probably feel euphoric, connected to her in a whole new, infinitely deeper way. I am not a particularly spiritual person, but I imagine it would also leave me feeling spiritually connected to her, both as it happened, and from there on after.

When you say you picture yourself with one hand holding his penis as you chop it off with the other, would this be holding the tip and stretching it out, or with your hand wrapped around the length of it? Does it matter to you how big his penis is?

The pictures being posted of women holding severed penises I think are sadly photoshopped Although the one of rasputin's in a jar I believe is real. The ones I've posted below are real too, and my favourite role play type situations (or the way I'd like it done if I ever find that perfect woman).

I have a story I've been working on for a while that I'd like to post sometime soon. It was intended for someone I used to IM with for a few years, but I never got round to finishing it, and now she's gotten married and no longer feels she can indulge in horny kinky chat with me. It was a shame, because we had some amazing conversations and got to know each other really well, but she started to feel guilty about sharing things with me that she hadn't shared with her husband. Particularly as there were times when she was 'enjoying herself' with me whilst he was in the next room. Since then she's started to open up to him about her fantasies, and is now getting all the role play fun she needs. If you, or any of the women on this forum would like me to re-write the female character to represent you, let me know. And if there are any details about yourself or aspects relating to your own personal penectomy fantasy that you'd like me to include, let me know

Hope you like the pics,

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 358-1.jpg   4352.jpg   choppers3-1.jpg   DCP_1686-1.jpg   1592372339.jpg  

Big Supporter
    I like the fourth pic above.
    Wearing a ring on the small finger while cutting is top of superiority in my eyes.