Many years ago my girlfriend (now wife) would occasionally and"accidently" brush my balls with her hand or knee. She wouldimmediately say she was sorry, but I could hear giggles and see her smile at mypain. I recall one time asking her what was so funny about my ball pain. Shetold me was obvious and I asked to explain.

She says told me that I outweigh by 100 lbs. and that I have muscles on musclesand that she struggles to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. She continued that with two fingers of thehand that cannot open a jar she can render helpless and crying like a baby in afew seconds by squeezing my balls which she called the weakest items in the universe. She indicated that I must see how funny itis that any macho male can be defeated in seconds by a knee, hand or foot. Then burst out laughing again as squeezed mypathetic balls and saw we wince in pain.

Even funnier she says that she canhurt me anytime she wants and I cannot stop her. She was in charge of my pain or pleasure. She then proceeded to give a great hand job.

When she was done she indicated that Balls were God’s gift to women and thatBalls were the great Equalizer