check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Books/Articles with Women Writing About Balls

Many years ago my girlfriend (now wife) would occasionally and"accidently" brush my balls with her hand or knee. She wouldimmediately say she was sorry, but I could hear giggles and see her smile at mypain. I recall one time asking her what was so funny about my ball pain. Shetold me was obvious and I asked to explain.

She says told me that I outweigh by 100 lbs. and that I have muscles on musclesand that she struggles to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. She continued that with two fingers of thehand that cannot open a jar she can render helpless and crying like a baby in afew seconds by squeezing my balls which she called the weakest items in the universe. She indicated that I must see how funny itis that any macho male can be defeated in seconds by a knee, hand or foot. Then burst out laughing again as squeezed mypathetic balls and saw we wince in pain.

Even funnier she says that she canhurt me anytime she wants and I cannot stop her. She was in charge of my pain or pleasure. She then proceeded to give a great hand job.

When she was done she indicated that Balls were God’s gift to women and thatBalls were the great Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by LesM View Post
    Thanks Squish, that is a great youtube link.

"Angela" has a lovely voice. Sooo sexy to hear women talking about these things. Nice when they find it humorous, giggle or laugh.

Hope she posts some more!!

I know! The giggles are so hot!

Quote Originally Posted by spam76 View Post
    Many years ago my girlfriend (now wife) would occasionally and"accidently" brush my balls with her hand or knee. She wouldimmediately say she was sorry, but I could hear giggles and see her smile at mypain. I recall one time asking her what was so funny about my ball pain. Shetold me was obvious and I asked to explain.

She says told me that I outweigh by 100 lbs. and that I have muscles on musclesand that she struggles to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. She continued that with two fingers of thehand that cannot open a jar she can render helpless and crying like a baby in afew seconds by squeezing my balls which she called the weakest items in the universe. She indicated that I must see how funny itis that any macho male can be defeated in seconds by a knee, hand or foot. Then burst out laughing again as squeezed mypathetic balls and saw we wince in pain.

Even funnier she says that she canhurt me anytime she wants and I cannot stop her. She was in charge of my pain or pleasure. She then proceeded to give a great hand job.

When she was done she indicated that Balls were God’s gift to women and thatBalls were the great Equalizer
    WOW! No wonder you married her.. Does she still bust you and, more importantly, remind you verbally of her female advantage?

Supreme Poster

This is a good article wherein in the E-zine Elise Sutton, a woman by the name of Diane is interviewed aabout CFNM parties. Read down to where she is asked during the interview:

"Have you ever seen a woman squeeze a man's balls in a forceful way (as if to show him who is the boss)?"

The answer is wonderful:

http://elisesutton.homestead.com/msdiane.html

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    This is a good article wherein in the E-zine Elise Sutton, a woman by the name of Diane is interviewed aabout CFNM parties. Read down to where she is asked during the interview:

"Have you ever seen a woman squeeze a man's balls in a forceful way (as if to show him who is the boss)?"

The answer is wonderful:

That is pretty hot

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by femmefatale1983 View Post
    She took down that post, and here's why:

http://imayhavealreadytoldyou.blogsp...n-blog-ok.html

However you can still find the original linked post using Google's cache.

Dominant and Sadistic Woman Talks about Ballbusting

I am a member of a fetish forum and stumbled across a woman that enjoys ballbusting. She's a somewhat attractive slender blonde in her 40s that posts she is not a professional domme, but, that she has a very sadistic side. She believes it is healthier for sadistic women to embrace and enjoy their sadism rather than suppress it as it is more natural, and, that her pleasure is the most important.

A few days ago she wrote a journal entry on her profile and posted it. It was advice to men who want to be busted by sadistic women like her. Her profile journal entry was great, and I got her to PM me with the original post she made, which was slightly different than her profile's journal entry, and was SO DAMNED HOT that I copied it. Here it is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISPLAYING RESPECT AND OBEDIENCE DURING BALLBUSTING
    Written by Tamny S.

It amazes me that so many men profess to honor and respect Dommes, yet when they are allowing the Lady to give them a kick or knee in their balls, they jump or flinch in such a way as she hurts her foot. I was once asked to write something on a fetish board regarding proper behavior of the men during ballbusting.

First, understand this - this writing is NOT a solicitation for men to ask for a session. My plate is full in my personal life, and I write this in an attempt to communicate to men proper deportment during a ballbusting session for Women that share my perspectives.

Second, the CFNM context is very important for me. Men should not wear any clothing whatsoever, but be stark naked from head to foot at all times. Piercings and jewelry can hurt the Domme's feet, knees or fist if they inadvertently get in the way of the blow, so they should be removed. This includes earrings and other facial jewelry as the Woman should have the right to slap the man's face if she feels he is not appropriately meeting her expectations. An unexpected hard slap to his face is the best way to bring him to attention, and I've always found that after such a slap, the man becomes far more compliant and obedient like a misbehaving school boy.

However, the Woman should be allowed to wear whatever pleases her, not you. It may be leather, a business suit to show a superior position, or something comfortable like shorts or sweats.

A word about the man's nudity - he is naked to emphasize his vulnerability to her, not an invitation for sexual contact. His naked arse, penis and balls are prominently on display for the Woman, or Women should others be present, to see at anytime. But he should be denied the enjoyment of ever seeing the delights we Ladies have concealed by our clothing. It is very unfair, of course, but it's the unfairness of it as to why I love it! His reward for putting himself in such a vulnerably exposed condition is the knowing the pleasure we Ladies will get in in exploiting his naked vulnerability with our hard kicks into his balls.

And being naked increases his pain with a blow to his balls. Clothes can hamper and soften the blow. But the two senses of touch and sound are amplified when Our feet contact his balls and We fill his burning red scrotum on Our insteps as we hear the loud slapping sound of the impact followed by his yell or groan - it is music to Our ears!

Another reason for you to be naked is that if you are under endowed, your nakedness allows your lack of manliness to be on display for all Females present. I most probably will have you walk naked in front of the Women, stand facing each one one at a time and presenting her your tiny dick and balls for her to look at and laugh at. Such an opportunity allows the Women to enjoy joking about and laughing at your small manhood, and no Female should ever be denied such pleasure. We can discuss it openly, point it out, ridicule and humiliate you about it. Further, after we have enjoyed emasculating you, We can justify our particularly harder kicks into your undersized balls as your punishment for your inadequacy as a man. Again, this increases Our fun and pleasure in your torment, which I'm sure you will agree is the most important thing.

Third, once We decide We would enjoy kicking you in the balls, and, providing you have not been bound yet, you should stand silently with your legs spread very wide, knees slightly bent with your pelvis thrust far forward. The furthest thing in front of you and closest to Us should be your balls. You, not Us should make every attempt and effort to assure that Our kicks, knees and punches can be delivered with the most ease, accuracy and force.

I remember one situation in which I and other Ladies were present wherein one Lady was attempting to punch a man in his balls. When we noticed her punches were missing and hitting the edge of a table behind him, he lifted his penis high and quickly positioned his pelvis in a way that placed his balls between her fist and the table's edge. He did this to protect her dainty, pretty fist and knuckles such that his balls would absorb the entire hard impact. His pain was of course immense, but that is irrelevant as She was spared any pain whatsoever but instead an enjoyable cushioned impact. There was an audible "Oooh!" by the Ladies watching, followed by their sweet chuckles and laughter at his expense. What he did was both a proper and expected thing for him to do. This is what I refer to when I discuss the appropriate behavior and respect men must show Us Women during ballbusting.

Some may think of this as harsh, but I think of it as men demonstrating to Us Women that We deserve the best and that our pleasure is their ultimate goal, and no less. The man in the story was rewarded by his knowing this is exactly what We Women got!

Big Supporter
    Pardon me, I had to clean up my spill before responding.

WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post

The answer is wonderful:

In fact, that is VERY hot!
    Give it some time and ballsqueezing will to some extend obviously be an integral part of those CFNM parties!

Too bad they don't throw those in The Netherlands...

Cheers!
    VD

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    She took down that post, and here's why:

http://imayhavealreadytoldyou.blogsp...n-blog-ok.html

However you can still find the original linked post using Google's cache.
    How does one do that, using Google's cache? It doesn't auto-turnup because the page is still there. The text on it has just been changed...

Cheers!
    VD

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDattum View Post
    How does one do that, using Google's cache? It doesn't auto-turnup because the page is still there. The text on it has just been changed...

Cheers!
    VD
    Click the double arrow thing that appears when you hover over the summary. This is after searching for "kick in the balls" (no quotes) with that site.