check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Books/Articles with Women Writing About Balls

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Click the double arrow thing that appears when you hover over the summary. This is after searching for "kick in the balls" (no quotes) with that site.
    Ha, now she has become quite angry and is going to quit her blog!

http://imayhavealreadytoldyou.blogsp...-uh-cleez.html

Test-Uh-Cleez
    I realized the other day that this blog I have means nothing.
    I come on here when I'm half drunk on Whiskey and randomly type out shit that I would say aloud if I wasn't alone.
    I wax poetic about life, society and how I perceive it. All the things my heart think end up on my blog sooner or later. It excites me and makes me feel important I feel like an artist. I don't over think anything I don't advertise my blog amongst my friends and I don't hawk that shit on Facebook..nothing.
    I was hoping this blog would attract other like minded people, people who don't take themselves too seriously. Instead I have managed to attract a different sort.
    Ballbusters...or guys who enjoy ball busting. I don't really get it.
    I don't even think I need to mention why it's weird for them to enjoy my blog, but it is...
    I may change blogs....who knows maybe if I get a new blog it will be amazing and funny and shit?
    maybe if I get a new blog they will manage to find me and eventually I will say something that makes them feel hot?
    Lets face it; I would probably punch all these guys, whether it be in the chest in the face or in the balls.
    It's absurd.
    The madder I get the hotter it seems....for them.
    Why?
    What is it about being victimized that makes you bloggers feel sexual? If someone kicked me in the vagina I would not want to fuck them. I would want to cut their face.
    That is all fem dom readers....

give me five good reasons not to delete my blog

Here was the original story:

Stuff You'll Never See #3
    I suppose I should start this post with a little backstory in order to set a tone.
    I am finding it quite difficult to come up with 'Stuff you'll never see" so I don't know how
    long I will stick with this theme. My head has been spinning with ideas, but every time I come
    closer to a cartoon idea I realize it's not that funny and get discouraged.
    Last night I realized if I make it more personalized it has the potential to get my readers right in their funny bone. Here goes.

When I was in grade two, I found a nudey magazine that belonged to my Grandmother.
    It was a Playgirl magazine which she had most likely gotten as a gag gift from her flamboyantly gay co-worker Jim. She had tucked it away in her home office behind a stack of boring old folders most likely thinking I would never find it.
    During that time in my life I was convinced that being a secretary was the best job ever, so when I visited my Grandmother I used to tuck myself away in her office. I would tap away on her typewriter trying really hard not to make any mistakes. I would pretend to have important business conversations until the phone would start beeping and tell me to either make a call or hang up already, it was a blast.
    One lovely Sunday afternoon I was hard at work writing my Grandmother memos about what I had done that week at school, when I knocked over a stack of folders onto the floor.
    I began to shuffle them back into a pile when I noticed a magazine amongst the mess.
    I turned it over and saw a man/ape wearing a hard hat and nothing else.
    Needless to say I was intrigued, I rifled through the magazine feeling guiltier by the second, until I
    came to the photo that changed my life.
    A man standing on a ladder with his fully erect penis hanging a foot in front of him on a shelf he was building. I had never seen a naked man's junk at that time in my life, or a boy's for that matter and so I had no idea what I was seeing
    I continued to rifle through the magazine just to be sure that indeed all these men had the same thing going on below the belt. I had to tell someone! I had to see one in real life! I decided to rip out the page and bring it to school the next day to show my best friend, surely she would have known this and what it was.

The next day at school to my disappointment my friend knew nothing of this and she was equally as shocked as myself at this footlong sausage that all men seemed to sport. We passed around the ripped out magazine page to all our other girl friends and yet no one seemed to have an explanation of what the hell the thing was for.
    One girl who was a little racier in the imagination department suggested that I go grab a male classmates crotch to see if he had one too. I refused; blushing terribly.
    Then she dared me.
    In the second grade if you refused a dare you could pretty much count on being a loser forever. A scaredy cat or chicken never had any friends, so I of course couldn't refuse.
    I walked over to the boys who were standing around eating candy in a group. The magazine page clutched in my hand but hidden in my pocket. I looked at my favourite boy's crotch. We will call him George for the purposes of anonymity. I said hello to George who ignored me in order to not have coodies. Having coodies was almost worse than being a scaredy cat. I began to realize that if I grabbed Georges crotch I would then have coodies, I panicked glancing back at my girlfriends who were now whispering about me and my scaredy cat status. In a fit of uncontrolled energy I ran over to George and promptly kicked him right in the nuts.

Poor George never saw it coming, He fell to the ground and began to sob, while his friends all laughed at him. I had to kick him to appease my friends , this way I could tell if he had a sausage in his pants,
    Plus everyone knows you can't get coodies through a sneaker.
    I became the coolest girl in the second grade after that. I was able to tell my friends that indeed they had weiners which hung precariously off their bodies you could feel it through your shoe when you kicked them . It became trendy to kick the boys in the nuts at recess, they actually began to like it a little, it was a game we could play with each other even through the winter months.
    The boys would run, we would chase them and when we finally got close enough we would kick them in the nuts. I always favoured George, he was my first of course. They always say you never forget your first.
    Anyways after a few weeks of chasing him around and kicking him in the nuts we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I know your wondering about the aforementioned cooties, but don't worry we protected ourselves. We got married on a wednesday by an old maple tree using the beloved grape ring pop as my wedding band, it was quite serious, I believe we lasted about four lunch hours of hand holding.
    The moral of the story is I showed George how much I loved him by kicking him in the nuts regularly.
    This method also helped a few of my girlfriends obtain husbands and cootie free hand holding.
    It was a real thing for most of that year.

Which leads us (finally) to

"Stuff you'll never see" #3

Grown women using grade school tactics to obtain husbands
    p.s
    I know I said I would keep George anonymous, but I just thought you should know his last name.....is
    McNutt, that joke wrote itself
    She drew pictures to illustrate it.

Big Supporter
    I don't suppose you got the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by doople44 View Post
    I don't suppose you got the pictures?
    You can still find them in the blog in the post "Stuff You'll Never See #3" using Google's cache as Johnni said.

Big Supporter

What kind of search terms do you use to find this stuff? I have a heck of a time finding any good material for this thread, although I love it and hope people keep posting good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    Click the double arrow thing that appears when you hover over the summary. This is after searching for "kick in the balls" (no quotes) with that site.
    I don't get it :-( I used to think I knew my way around the net pretty well, but im dumbfounded here. Anyone for a step-by-step guide?

Where's the summary I need to hover over? I tried searching for 'kick in the balls' by use of the searchbox in the upper left corner of that website, but that didn't accomplish anything either..

Cheers!
    VD

PS: I wonder if she still kicks or grabs her husband by his balls, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    This is a good article wherein in the E-zine Elise Sutton, a woman by the name of Diane is interviewed aabout CFNM parties. Read down to where she is asked during the interview:

"Have you ever seen a woman squeeze a man's balls in a forceful way (as if to show him who is the boss)?"

The answer is wonderful:

http://elisesutton.homestead.com/msdiane.html
    Oh, and just for the sake of facts: it is not a real interview. Hot still, but not a real interview. It's just the most interesting passages from chapter 15 (The CFNM Experience) of Elise Sutton's book 'The FemDom Experience' (2006).
    Someone just photoshopped the questions in to make it look like an interview.

Cheers!
    VD

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tobby View Post
    You can still find them in the blog in the post "Stuff You'll Never See #3" using Google's cache as Johnni said.
    Found them. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time looking for them. In both of them the woman looks more like she's ice-skating than aiming a kick.

5 good reasons

I agree it's weird, but when my Domme hurts my balls the following happens-:

1. The anticipation is awsome
    2. My submission to her
    3. Transfer of power to the 'so called weaker woman'
    4. The Pain and Pleasure
    5. Arousal for my Domme and me when recovered.(lol)

Kickball

Big Supporter
    http://www.circleofmoms.com/moms-of-...assault-683572

http://www.blogher.com/i-weep-girls

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...1103357AAgb1xE

http://kanatyler.com/2012/04/21/my-d...e-ball-buster/

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...1192719AA8uUzf

Was my sister right to kick the boy?

Hi my little sister whose 16 was at school yesterday and a 14 year old guy grabbed her bum under her skirt. Well she turned round and hauled off and kicked him hard in the testicles she had heavy shoes on as she is a goth.

Anyway the guy fell down and cried. My sister then shouted at him calling him a little perv and told him that she hoped his balls popped. The teacher see this and pulled her into the office by which time the lad was puking on the floor.

The school have suspended her for a week as it turned the boys testicles were ruptured and he ll need surgery.

Part of me thinks that my sister dose nt deserve this as she was defending her honour.

1. do you think she did the right thing?
    2. what would you have done?
    3. have you been in a similar situation? What did you do?
    Additional Details

My parents went to the school today (Monday) to discuss my sisters suspension. The principle decided that the suspension stands, however the boy is also going to have a one week suspension put on his record although he is unlikely to be able to return to school during the weeks suspension due to the extent of his injuries.

The boy had surgery friday and the doctors repaired his left testicle that had been ruptured, although due to the damage sustained the testicle will not be able to produce any sperm. The boys right testicle had to be removed due to it having multiple ruptures.

The boys mother and my parents have agreed that this should be the end of the matter. My sister Amy is not happy at being suspended as she feels that it was self defense and their were people who saw the incident that backed her story up.

I do agree with Amy in the respect that the boys injuries are as a direct result of his actions and that she shouldnt be held responsable for injuries he suffered.
    That last one is actually pretty horrifying, ESPECIALLY people's responses in the comments.

If you believe that then you are forgetting that the Internet is fantasyland and not the real world.

So Right!

Agreed. What would have been the response if the roles were reversed and girl had lost her reproductive capability? Still only a temporary suspension for the guy? Not on your life. No one ever said life was fair ... it isn't.

Male Anatomy

Here’s a couple of links with females describing the male anatomy:

http://www.youtube+++.com/watch?v=4p5QZIBXP1E
    http://www.youtube+++.com/watch?v=V9pTQE0EwMo

Legitimate tutorial vids of course, but is great hearing women speaking about this.

Wonder if there might be a class of curious and playful young women out there that needs a live male model?

Big Supporter
    Wish there were more of these but I can't think of where else to look. Any ideas?

Big Supporter
    It would be nice if the links actually worked. It first takes you to some error page with a link that just takes you to YouTube's home page.

Quote Originally Posted by LesM View Post
    Here’s a couple of links with females describing the male anatomy:

http://www.youtube+++.com/watch?v=4p5QZIBXP1E
    http://www.youtube+++.com/watch?v=V9pTQE0EwMo

Legitimate tutorial vids of course, but is great hearing women speaking about this.

Wonder if there might be a class of curious and playful young women out there that needs a live male model?

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Castratrix's pet View Post
    It would be nice if the links actually worked. It first takes you to some error page with a link that just takes you to YouTube's home page.
    you can make it nice by removing the three + in the links. then they will work