check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Books/Articles with Women Writing About Balls

She has got to be at least a little bit of a fetishist to write that. Also, I wonder what the editor for Jezebel was thinking when they approved this article. I know they are a feminist site, but damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomancer View Post
    She has got to be at least a little bit of a fetishist to write that. Also, I wonder what the editor for Jezebel was thinking when they approved this article. I know they are a feminist site, but damn...
    Yeah that article could be straight from an S&M forum.
    Didn't read all of it but it's all weird. Plus the comments too.
    I'm in eastern-europe and this whole feminist/mra thing is completely alien to me.
    I can't understand why you westerners hate each other so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbhaver View Post
    Yeah that article could be straight from an S&M forum.
    Didn't read all of it but it's all weird. Plus the comments too.
    I'm in eastern-europe and this whole feminist/mra thing is completely alien to me.
    I can't understand why you westerners hate each other so much.
    It's a first world problem. We can't hate people of other countries because ours is much stronger than theirs. We can't envy other people of a different nature because we tend to be much better off than them. So women hate men because men are CEOs which leads men hate women because women hate men and treat men like they hate them.

I have to say the article wasn't very interesting from a bb point of view. Not saying it wasn't interesting at all because I did get some enjoyment out of it, but most of the other stuff in this thread was way better. It really did read like something from a fetish website written how a man views how a woman views groin attacks. =/

Big Supporter
    I must be out of my mind cuz even though I've had a few good hits, I would still love to get one of that magnatude...just got to know!
    Hit me with your best shot!!!

Big Supporter
    Female vet writes about the need for penile amputation in a dog: http://www.askavetquestion.com/answe...-out-of-sheath

Big Supporter
    Trust me. I am not a woman to be messed with. The term “nut-cuttin” is not just a punch line–Bull Balls are serious business in The South.
    http://tonasimnacher.wordpress.com/2...ol-bull-balls/

"But why? Why do men agree not to kick each other in the balls? Why is that part of the code?

I think it’s because it serves to protect men’s egos as well as men’s balls."

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages...-in-the-balls/

Anyone come across any other sites?

What We Talk About When We Talk About Balls

http://jezebel.com/what-we-talk-abou...lls-1280010442

Twitter and facebook are great resources to look at what women really think. This pic came up entirely at random and was posted by some girl on my facebook feed, there's some similar ones under the title 'Do you support this punishment for rapists?'

Search on twitter search or facebook and you get loads of tweets/posts from girls talking about how great it is. You can also search twitter for key terns in speech marks like "shot in dick" etc and it will have girls posting about it.