check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Female/female ballbusting

Female/female ballbusting

Any images of this? Not cuntbusting or titbusting, F on F ballbusting.
    I know, it sounds nonsensical. But years ago I had this pic of two smokin hot hotties, one looking all cross and squeezing the pretend balls of another, who clutched her groin and faked the requisite grimace. Maybe I dug it because women have no idea how terrible it feels; they have to think about it and make believe, and women thinking about ball pain turns me on ^_^

"Oh, like ouch! You grabbed my annoying balls! That must, I mean, that does, hurt SOOOO much!!! Please stop squeezing my dumbass balls!"

check out dickgirlstoons.com that may lead you to what you're looking for... I believe this kind of work is called 'futanari' ... aka 'chicks with dicks' ...maybe some pix of them squeezing each others nuts perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by beaktooth View Post
    Any images of this? Not cuntbusting or titbusting, F on F ballbusting.
    I know, it sounds nonsensical. But years ago I had this pic of two smokin hot hotties, one looking all cross and squeezing the pretend balls of another, who clutched her groin and faked the requisite grimace. Maybe I dug it because women have no idea how terrible it feels; they have to think about it and make believe, and women thinking about ball pain turns me on ^_^

"Oh, like ouch! You grabbed my annoying balls! That must, I mean, that does, hurt SOOOO much!!! Please stop squeezing my dumbass balls!"
    I have several pics of girls mocking guys at my Yahoo Group: PussyEnvyFetish as well as some videos of girls pretending to act like guys getting kicked. Fun stuff. Maybe it's something along the lines you're looking for? The link is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish

In fact the point of the group is to envy girls because they don't know how bad the pain is. I have seen videos on Youtube where girls fall on freaking hand rails and get back up in a matter of seconds!

Big Supporter

there is a thread with this topic

and it is not call ballbusting for a obvious reason

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...t=5764&page=19

Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    and it is not call ballbusting for a obvious reason

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...t=5764&page=19
    really? cause what he described doesnt sound anything like cuntbusting to me. in fact he specifically states that he is NOT looking for cuntbusting

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by megahero View Post
    really? cause what he described doesnt sound anything like cuntbusting to me. in fact he specifically states that he is NOT looking for cuntbusting
    OK, you are right
    I did not read his post

But now, once I read it, I still have an issue with idea that female have no clue about male groin pain.
    In fact female groin is quite sensitive.
    In an one to one groin kick contest I'm not sure if a female could defeat a male.

Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    OK, you are right
    I did not read his post

But now, once I read it, I still have an issue with idea that female have no clue about male groin pain.
    In fact female groin is quite sensitive.
    In an one to one groin kick contest I'm not sure if a female could defeat a male.
    i think what it comes down to, is most females dont have a lot of experience getting hit in the groin, whereas males have it happen frequently enough for them to fear it or at least know what it feels like.

all of the women ive spoken with that have had groin shots will admit that a hard knee to the bits will drop them just as fast and for just as long

I agree, most females seem to have no idea because they've never felt it before. Most if not all of the ones who have, will say that it hurts quite a lot.

As for that video, I remember that video. I wonder if wearing the fake nuts would make it hurt worse? Just think about her crotch being squished between her pelvic bone and the fake nuts. Ouch.

Thanks for the replies gang :} That video was SO naughty! She acted just like a racked guy would. It looks rather painful... ;}

I'll look into the Yahoo Group as well, I don't have a yahoo id atm...

And I didn't mean to imply that getting kicked in the box wouldn't hurt or start a thing about which is worse. What I probably meant is women have as much firsthand experience with BB pain as guys do with CB pain. Not saying either is ignorant or better-then-thou, it's plain "you will never really know" :/ At least until body transfer illusion is a real thing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_transfer_illusion