check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: click and see videos - NO download

Quote Originally Posted by papaschlumpf View Post
    Very hot redhead kicking savagely.
    The first half of the video is only the girls talking.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1841104/...e_vs_kickboxer

Giggles fun time

Very hot redhead kicking savagely.
    The first half of the video is only the girls talking.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1841104/...e_vs_kickboxer
    redhead = HAWT

Quote Originally Posted by elotro222 View Post
    I use real player. when you install it (the free version), it also installs a downloader which I find very useful. Perhaps it will help you
    Thanks! Have you tried it on bbtube?

Big Supporter
    Hot girl making a self defence demo on how to properly kick in the nuts.

http://ball busting tube.com/video/1466/saving-grace-sexy-kicks-kick-to-the-nut

Big Supporter
    Very hot blonde in leather kicking and kneeing his balls so hard that he ends up puking.

http://ball busting tube.com/video/5...llbusting-puke

Does anyone know anything about her? I'd like to see more videos of her.

Pretty sure she is the one in this thread
    http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14377

Very hot blonde in leather kicking and kneeing his balls so hard that he ends up puking.

http://ball busting tube.com/video/5...llbusting-puke

Does anyone know anything about her? I'd like to see more videos of her.
    yea she is doing sessions and also running this site where you can get movies with her
    clips 4 sale .com/studio/47578/Cat104/Elise-Bullies-Balls-Uk#startingpoint

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kvero View Post
    yea she is doing sessions and also running this site where you can get movies with her
    clips 4 sale .com/studio/47578/Cat104/Elise-Bullies-Balls-Uk#startingpoint
    Thank you very much.

I'll try again with the link.

http://ball busting tube.com/video/5121/elise-ballbusting-puke

Yeah

She obviously enjoys what she's doing :-D

Thank you very much.

I'll try again with the link.

http://ball busting tube.com/video/5121/elise-ballbusting-puke

Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    To save videos from bbtube this is what I do (this works for Windows 7). Download winrar and open it. Select your main drive (probably C), users, the account you're logged in under, AppData, Local, Microsoft, Windows, Temporary Internet Files, Low, Content.IE5. Once the video is finished buffering, pay close attention to the number of the video (usually a 4 digit number in the url) and look for it in one of the folders (it will be FLV file type). It's pretty random which folder it ends up in, but it has never failed me. Once you find the file, click and drag it to where you want it. And when you do it once, from then on when winrar is opened up, it will go straight back to the last folder you had opened up so you don't have to redo the path.

It seems complicated, but it's really not and once you get used to doing it, it's well worth it. I've "downloaded" hundreds of videos using this method.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by skweezme View Post
    Sure. I works in most web sites. You just have to press play, or wait till the video starts playing, and then in the downloader video window select the download you want (as every time the software finds a video in a web page it is added to the list, and you can download it, even if you have closed that page in your navigator).
    The only trick is if you tend to watch videos in a jumpy mode. Every time you jumped to a different time in the same video, the downloader thinks it is a different video (albeit with the same name, so the list ads another video), so if you want to download it complete, you have to check the weight. As you advance to the end of the video, the memory decreases for that particular download option. So the first download archive in the list is probably the only complete one (and also the heaviest). I hope I am clear. Ask if you need help.
    Good luck. And thank very much for the new story. I am eagerly waiting for it.

Big Supporter

downloadhelper

Hi. There is a downloadable software which name is "downloadhelper" and which is very easy to find on the net. Once downloaded and installed on your computer, it shows an icon in the firefox toolbar (I'm not sure it works with ie).

When reading a vid you want to download, just click on this icon, chose the vid you want to save (usually the last one of the list, in bold letters), the place you want to save it and here it goes.

Works with Youtube, Dailymotion, Xtube and many others...

Saving flash videos form websites is very simple. You don't need any additional software, all you need is provided by the system, and you only neet three commands on the command line. First find out the PID of the flash plugin. Look for a task like "libflashplayer.so", "npviewer" or "plugin-container". The name depends on the distribution.
    Then change to the directory /proc/PID_of_flashplayer/fd/
    There is a link which points on a file which name contains "Flash" and is marked deleted. Copy this where you want and rename it in something meaningful with the extension .flv
    That's all.

For better understanding an example, like it is now on my PC:
    Code:
    ~> ps -A | grep plugin
     4691 ?        00:02:21 plugin-containe
    this means that the PID is 4691.

Code:
    ~> cd /proc/4691/fd/ && ls -l | grep deleted
    lrwx------ 1 username users 64 20. Apr 22:41 16 -> /tmp/FlashXXhJ0V9B (deleted)
    the filename is 16. Now just copy it in the home directory and give the name "video.flv"
    Code:
    /proc/4691/fd> cp 16 ~/video.flv
    Done. Watch and be happy. Works on all sites, you only must wait till the video is completely loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    Saving flash videos form websites is very simple.
    If people are running linux like you are.

Quote Originally Posted by toysoldier View Post
    To save videos from bbtube this is what I do (this works for Windows 7). Download winrar and open it. Select your main drive (probably C), users, the account you're logged in under, AppData, Local, Microsoft, Windows, Temporary Internet Files, Low, Content.IE5. Once the video is finished buffering, pay close attention to the number of the video (usually a 4 digit number in the url) and look for it in one of the folders (it will be FLV file type). It's pretty random which folder it ends up in, but it has never failed me. Once you find the file, click and drag it to where you want it. And when you do it once, from then on when winrar is opened up, it will go straight back to the last folder you had opened up so you don't have to redo the path.

It seems complicated, but it's really not and once you get used to doing it, it's well worth it. I've "downloaded" hundreds of videos using this method.
    OK I'll try winrar, thanks for the suggestion. Getting nowhere with downloadhelper and firefox.