check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pleasure and Pain (my first story)

Glad to see your back, can't wait for more

Supreme Poster
    Awesome story Korvas. Keep up the good work. Good writing is worth the wait.

again I say, great story.

Great story, keep going, love it.

Big Supporter
    I loved it :P.
    "they're ripe for the taking"
    yes they are ^^

Pleasure and Pain (Part 4A)

Just a quick filler chapter between round 3 and 4. I hope you like it.

When Jessica’s pussy engulfed my dick, the rest of the world ceased to exist. Like someone’s first hit of cocaine, I knew I was hooked. The pleasure was unlike any other I had ever felt before, and it wasn’t just confined to my dick. It spread in waves throughout my entire body.

I gently placed my hands on her hips and looked into her eyes, which were half closed from either pleasure or perhaps the pain of her first penetration. I’m not sure which.

We both rested in that position for a few moments, before she slowly started working her pussy up and down on my dick. We were both moaning in ecstasy at this point; two newbies dancing the oldest dance known to man.

She started to pick up the pace, and our moans increased in volume. This was incredible. I managed to glance over to Jillian and Jennifer for a moment, and both of them were staring with lust in their eyes. Jennifer was rubbing her pussy again.

I moved my hands up to Jessica’s breasts and started playing with her nipples. Her hands immediately covered mine and held them firmly to her chest. “Yeah, play with my tits,” she breathed heavily.

She increased her pace again, really pounding herself on my dick, and I felt the first signs of impending orgasm. I started to panic. I didn’t know how much time we had left, but I didn’t think I was going to make it. But then I realized that I didn’t care. I was having fantastic sex, and I was going to cum wherever I pleased!

I pulled Jessica’s head down and started to French kiss her.

She moaned loudly into my mouth and started wildly running her hands over my back. Suddenly her motions on my dick became frantic, and she started pounding so hard, I thought the chair might break. Then with a terrific scream, she slammed down on my dick and started cumming.

As her pussy spasmed, it milked my dick so exquisitely that I came immediately. I had already cum a few times today, but this cum made the other ones seem like nothing. The pleasure was so intense I started getting spots in my vision, and if not for the fact that Jessica was currently impaled on me, I would have fallen out of the chair. My cock was spurting cum and pulsing so much that I thought it would never stop, which was fine by me. Finally, just as Jillian called time, my dick stopped cumming. Jessica on the other hand, was still writhing in ecstasy above me. I think she was completely oblivious to the fact that I had just cum in her. Although, from the look on her face, I could have just shot her and she wouldn’t have noticed. Her eyes were scrunched real tight, and now that my own cum was over, I realized that she had my shoulders in a death grip. Eventually, her grip eased, her eyes loosened up, and her pussy stopped spasming. Then she went limp. I had to reach out and grab her to keep her from falling to the ground.

Slowly, I eased her onto the floor, my semi erect dick siding out of her cunt. Once she was on the ground, she stretched out like a cat, a huge grin on her face. She lazily opened her eyes, and still smiling, said to me, “Any time you feel like fucking Justin, just let me know. That was the best thing ever!”

Then she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Well I was feeling pretty good about myself! A girl who I had always imagined didn’t really like me that much had just had such an amazing time fucking me, ME, that she said I could do it whenever I wanted to!

I looked up to the sound of Jennifer squealing again. She was in the midst of another self induced orgasm. The girl seemed to be insatiable.

As I was watching my sister in the throes of ecstasy, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over and saw Jillian looking at me intently.

“I want to do that with you,” she said huskily.

“Now?” I said, somewhat startled.

“Yeah!” she said as she dragged me over to the chair.

Grinning like an idiot, I followed her over to the computer chair, where she sat me down. She was in the process of positioning her steaming snatch over my once again fully erect cock, when a shout went out.

“Hey!”

It was Jessica, revived from her nap. “There’s no time for that right now!” she said angrily. “We have to continue the game so that we don’t risk forfeiting the money.”

“Come on,” Jillian whined. “It will only take a few minutes.”

“Jessica’s right,” Jennifer said between pants as she tried to catch her breath from her most recent orgasm. “You can always do it after we’re done playing.”

Jillian hesitated over my cock, looked me in the eyes for a moment, and then moved away from me. “I guess,” she said miserably.

“Hey, cheer up,” Jennifer said. “Maybe one of your cards will let you fuck him too.”

Jillian brightened just a bit at this, but she still looked at my cock with longing.

I suddenly had a thought. “Hey, Jennifer, what if one of your cards requires us to have sex?”

Her head whipped up and she looked at me in shock.

“That would be really awkward,” Jessica said with a laugh.

“Would you do it?” Jillian asked my sister.

Jennifer bit her lower lip as she thought about it. She kept on glancing between my dick, which on its own was simply a generic, anonymous dick, and the person it was connected to; her brother.

Finally she said, “I don’t know.”

Jennifer and I stared at each other for a moment, wondering if we would actually have to face that situation. I couldn’t tell what she was feeling, and I wasn’t quite sure what I was feeling myself. On the one hand, she was one of the most gorgeous girls I knew. Plus there was the money factor. On the other hand, she was my older sister. I know that that was supposed to make it wrong, but looking at her naked form, it didn’t feel wrong. My dick was in complete agreement with me.

I was broken out of my reverie by Jillian waving her hands in front of my face. “Hey, Justin, I said it’s your turn.”

“Oh, right,” I said. I spun around in the chair, which I was still sitting in and reached for the mouse.

Good work, the story is well written and I like the friendly tone that you've set and managed to maintain.
    Keep writing and please don't throw in anything inconsistant or off message like **********. That would just break suspension of disbelief and ruin the mood.

Again, very nice work. Keep it up.

I need more of this!

fantastic story, itl keep me for a few hours xD

story

Excellant story. I like how he doesn't seem to see the ball bustings coming until he reads the cards.

Thumbs up superb

korvas excellent story want more of this.......pls pls upload the rest of th story asap....big fan of ur writing .........keep it up......

Please don't let this end here

Hey everyone, It's been three years since I added to this story. And for that I'm very sorry. But I'm back. With a new chapter. I hope you guys like it!

Pleasure and Pain Chapter 5

When I flipped the card over this time, it didn’t say pleasure or pain. Instead, all it said in big letters was LOSE YOUR TURN.

“Huh,” Jennifer said as she read the words. “I didn’t realize that was a possibility.”

“What?” Jillian asked.

“I lost my turn,” I said to her.

“Oh,” she replied, a frown creasing her pretty face. “I guess it’s my turn then,” she said as she walked over to the computer.

Pleasure; Level 4.

Jillian’s frown turned into a smile as she read this.

“Use a cucumber or other similar shaped vegetable to pleasure yourself for two minutes. Then have the other players eat it.”

“What?” Jessica asked, eyes goggling. “We have to eat it after it’s been in your pussy?”

“That’s what it says,” Jillian confirmed.

“That’s kind of gross,” Jessica said.

“That’s what it says,” Jillian said again, the hint of a smile on her lips.

“Well let me go get something from the fridge,” Jennifer said before heading into the kitchen.

She returned a minute later with not a cucumber, but a humongous zucchini. It must have been a foot and a half long and very fat.

“There’s no way that will fit in me!” Jillian exclaimed in horror.

This is all we have,” Jennifer replied, smirking a bit.

“I hate zucchini,” Jessica pouted.

“Not the fact that it’s going to be in my pussy?” Jillian asked with some amusement.

“Um, well uh… that too,” Jessica sputtered, blushing furiously.

“Fine just give it to me,” Jillian demanded as she reached over for the vegetable that Jennifer still held.

My sister handed it over, and Jillian examined it from all angles as if it were an alien object.

“I really don’t think this is going to fit inside me,” she said.

“Well there’s only one way to find out,” I said, eagerly anticipating seeing Jillian masturbate with the zucchini.

She glared at me for a moment, but then her features softened and she shrugged. “I guess you’re right,” she agreed. Then she looked over to Jessica. “Is the timer ready?” she asked.

“Yup,” Jessica replied.

“Ok,” Jillian said as she spread her legs and placed the zucchini up to her inflamed pussy lips. She paused. “Maybe it’ll be easier if I’m sitting down,” she said as she eased herself to the floor. “You know, this was supposed to be a pleasure card,” she said to the room at large.

“Quit complaining,” Jessica said snidely. “At least you don’t have to eat the damn thing afterwards.”

Jillian just shrugged again, adjusted her grip on the zucchini and started easing it into her depths.

"It's really tight," she grimaced after about an inch of the zucchini had entered her. Her words barely registered for me as I watched, enraptured as a second inch of zucchini founds its way into her amazing pussy. After about thirty seconds Jillian had managed to get three or four inches up in her and after a brief pause to allow her pussy a chance to acclimate to the giant invader, she began to slowly move it in and out of her.

The transformation on her face was instantaneous. Where moments ago there had been a grimace, now there was a look of pleasure. "This actually feels really good," she said as she pistoned the vegetable in and out of her greedy pussy. Then she locked eyes with me and said "but not as good as your hard cock would feel in me, Justin," then she winked and licked her lips.

My boner, which was already hard enough to cut steel from watching this mega-babe pleasure herself with one of our groceries, suddenly felt like it was going to rip itself out of my body, so hard was it throbbing and quivering. My knees went weak.

The other two girls dissolved into fits of laughter at Jillian's statement, and even Jillian had trouble keeping the smile off her face, although the pleasure she was experiencing quickly replaced any half-formed smiles with moans of ecstasy.

The three of us stared in horny fascination as Jillian continued to diddle herself, her moans getting louder as the spectacle continued. She soon started bucking her hips to match the thrusts of the zucchini and right as time was up she howled like a banshee and started shuddering, her hand twisting the zucchini around in her pussy as it spasmed.

She lay there panting, hands limp by her side as the zucchini slowly slipped out of her.

"I have a new appreciation for zucchini," I said as I walked over and picked it up from where it lay. I could see that the few inches that had been in Jillian were thickly covered with her juices, however the rest of the zucchini remained unscathed. "I'm guessing that you two are going to want to eat this part," I said indicating the part that was without girl juice.

"Hell yeah," Jessica said as she walked over to claim her piece.

Jennifer, on the other hand, stood right where she was, looking a bit embarrassed and indecisive. I gave her a questioning look, and she blushed deeply.

"What is it?" I asked her, curious as to what she could be thinking.

"Well," she stammered, "the thing is..." she paused.

Everyone was dying to hear what she had to say at this point, and Jessica, in her usual brash manner was the one to say "Well? Spit it out Jennifer!"

Jennifer swallowed, gathering her resolve. "The thing is," she began again, "I've tasted my own juices before but never someone elses. I've never been with a girl before so I've never had the opportunity. It's not exactly something I can just ask. But here we are now, and I have to say I'd be curious to see what it tastes like."

Me and Jessica stared at her with shock on our faces, before Jillian chimed in from where she still lay on the floor. "My guess would be pussy juice mixed with zucchini!" Then she broke into laughter, which served to break the tension of the moment.

"Ok, fine," I said, "you can eat this end with me." I indicated the juicy end. In all honesty, it didn't occur to me that I could share the clean end with Jessica. Whatever. I had enjoyed the taste of Jillian’s pussy when I ate it out a little while ago. I'm sure I would enjoy it just as much this time.

With minimal effort, I snapped the zucchini in half and handed Jessica the clean half. The pussy-juice coated end was too short to snap in half, so without any fanfare I raised it to my mouth and took a bite, before handing it to my sister.

It tasted like raw zucchini covered in pussy. Just as I had suspected. I didn't like it that much, only because raw zucchini is pretty awful, but Jillian's pussy juice added some amazing flavor that made me want to eat her out again. I looked down to where she lay on the floor. Her pussy was still slightly gaped from the zucchini and it looked positively delicious.

I looked up again to see that Jessica had finished her half and my sister was just taking her first tentative bite. And then she took a second. Then she popped the last bit into her mouth, made a show of chewing it really well, then swallowed. "Delicious," she said as she licked her fingers dramatically. "Seasoned perfectly."

"It seems Jennifer is a fan of my pussy," Jillian said with some delight. "Maybe you'd like to taste it right from the source?" She wiggled her hips a bit, as if to emphasise that Jennifer should get down there and start feasting.

Jennifer's smug expression quickly vanished, to be replaced by consternation. "Um, ah, I'm good for now thanks." Her face rapidly went through a range of emotions before she finally said, "I think it's my turn now." Then she walked over to the computer and rolled the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by korvas View Post
    Hey everyone, It's been three years since I added to this story. And for that I'm very sorry. But I'm back. With a new chapter. I hope you guys like it!
    Korvas, I'm glad you're back! Of all the stories on the forum, this one is my favorite!