check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: 15 MINUTES OF BARBARIC BRUTALITY (Catastrophic)

Banned

15 MINUTES OF BARBARIC BRUTALITY (Catastrophic)

"I have my kick bag fully restrained, he can't escape what I am about to do to him, his legs are spread eagle and I have full access to his balls. I waste no time and get to work kicking the living daylights out of his cock and balls, I knee them so hard I thought I split his ball bag open as the friction off my jeans made his balls go very sore and red, nice! I grab and twist them and try to rip them off, I kick him from behind so he cant see them coming, he is screaming and pleading for me to stop after 7 minutes, no chance of that happening. I continue my assault on him and he is begging me to stop, pleading with me saying he can take no more, bullsh*t he will take what I give, I make him count 20 rapid fire kicks off and I give him a little treat, I let him sniff some poppers to ease his pain, but I sniff some too which sends me crazy, I can't believe he has any balls left after this clip, another ruthless savage clip- best thing about it is I just laugh all the way through. What a loser he is. A little pussy bitch and this is how men like him shall be punished from me!! Mistress Elise xox "

http://rapidgator.net/file/31150198/...part1.rar.html
    http://rapidgator.net/file/31148182/...part2.rar.html

Elise is just wonderful-she's one of my ballbusters.

Can I please be your next victim? I am in awe!

I dunno, that guy is kinda pathetic. I wonder at what point he thought that tattoo on his ass was a good idea.

Big Supporter
    Can someone post a smaller file for the bandwidth or HDD space deprived?

Thumbs down

disappointing video,all hits are to the buttock and ass istead of balls.fake ball busting.