check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Story: Jessica's Ballbusting Divorce

Quote Originally Posted by crushed_nuts View Post
    Jes noticed his tongue and slammed her fist into his sack. "Hey! I said no licking until I get those big balls sucked into my mouth. They're so swollen it might take some work. No licking until you feel my teeth clamp down on your nuts, got it!"

Jes lowered herself down, keeping her pussy just above Jack's eager mouth. She leaned forward, grabbing his sack she opened her mouth wide as she attempted to suck his bruised and battered balls in. She poked and prodded, trying to force his swollen nuts in. Finally, she managed to suck the left one in and then she squeezed the right one in along with it. Jack grunted as he felt the final ball slip in. He couldn't wait any longer, he strained up, his tongue lapping at her pussy before thrusting in.

Jes grunted as she felt his tongue slip inside her, she started grinding her hips against him, fucking his face.
    Wow, excellent! It's so close, but--
    Oh, Oh dear...Did his balls really just disobey their last orders from her?

Wow! I'm not a fan of **********, myself, but you're writing is excellent, crushed nuts! Fantastic story!

Thanks for sharing!

Jack swallowed hard as he read and reread the paragraph again and again. It was thick with legalese and hard to read but as soon as he saw "testicles" he knew what it was about, he just had to force himself to read it again until there was no doubt. His balls throbbed in his pants each time he read that word. He hadn't had relief in months, since his exwife Jessica had left him. He couldn't even jack off, she had trained him to cum only when she was busting his balls. His balls had filled with cum, so much that his cock was always semi-hard and drooling cum, but he couldn't make himself cum. Jack knew his was in trouble when she sent him a text telling him to read page 23 of their divorce paperwork, followed by a smiley face. The last time he had seen her was when she had brought the paperwork by for him to sign. He remembered her comment about signing it without reading it, but had thought nothing of it. At the time he couldn't think over the throbbing in his crotch. She had been wearing one of her "business suits". A skin tight mini-skirt and jacket with a low cut top that almost let her big (if fake) breasts fall out. She was an asian sex goddess and he had just wanted her gone before he begged her to beat his balls.

His phone buzzed again, another message from Jes:

Shave my nuts and have them in their leash and ready to go @6 tonight. Oh, and kiss them bye if you can, you won't be leaving with them!

When Jack showed up she wasn't home yet. He let himself in and went straight to the master bedroom. He opened her top dresser drawer, where she kept her toys. She had several dildos of different shapes and sizes, all large and thick though, like she liked it. Jes would have him fuck her with them while he ate her ass or licked her clit. In among the dildos where a couple of paddles, a few cock rings and his testicle leash. The leash had a leather collar attached to a long, thin chain. Jes had used it to keep his balls in a nice tight package for when she wanted to beat them, especially if she wanted to squish them with one of her many pairs of high heeled shoes, many of which he had bought her just so she could bust his balls with. Jack quickly stripped naked and put the leash on. He struggled with the leash a minute, trying to get it on his full, swollen balls. It looked like a large tomato hanging underneath his bulging, erect cock. A steady stream of precum trailed from the plump head of his cock. Just then he heard the door to the garage open, Jes was home.

Jack stood there frozen as she breezed into the room. Jes was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a halter top, her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric. Her eyes widened at the sight of his swollen ballsack. She flashed him an evil smirk as walked over to him. She reached out and carressed his sack,

"Mmmm, good, nice and smooth, nice and full too, just like I like 'em" she purred. "I'm going to take a shower and freshen up. Go get you nut crushing stool and pick out a pair of heels. IF you hurry you can watch me while I shower and get ready to pop your balls!"

"P-p-pop?!" Jack stammered.

"Yes, pop!" Jes gigled "I had originally planned to snip them off and have them made into earrings and your sack into a coin purse, but those are just too big for earrings, and besides, I've always loved busting them and have fantasized about bursting them. Just the thought of popping your balls makes my pussy dripping wet!"

She grabbed his leash and jerked his balls up and pistoned her knee into his balls. Jack doubled over and moaned. "Now hurry up and do as you're told, slave!"

Jack straightened up and ran for Jes' shoe closet, he knew what pair of shoes he wanted. A pair of black platforms with six inch heels. The platform provided a nice smooth surface to squish his balls under and the closed toe provided a nice smooth surface to kick his balls with. The platform also added weight to the toe of the shoe, making kicks that much more painful. He grabbed a small step stool and ran back to the bedroom. He set the stool down in the middle of the room where he had a clear view of the shower. Jes was soaping up her tits as he came in. Jack knealed down and set the shoes to one side of the stool. The stool was the same height as his fully loaded nutsack. He gently rested his sack on the stool, his cock bobbing up and down wildy on it's own. He couldn't believe how aroused he was at the thought of having his balls crushed. When she noticed him there, his nuts ready to be crunched, she smiled and turned around. She bent over and spread her cheeks and started soaping up her ass. As she slipped a soapy finger deep in her ass she looked back at him and stuck out her tongue. He knew his own tongue would be deep in that ass shortly.

Jack's mind was racing, would she do it? Would Jes really pop his balls? How would she do it? Step on them till they burst? Squeeze them in her hands so she could feel them pop? Kick them till they were mush? Pliers? Or would she... His cock started throbbing wildly at the thought. Would she do it that way?

Jack was so lost in thought that he didn't notice that Jes was out of the shower until she was standing in front of him. Jes was wearing a skin tight black dress. The bottom barely covered her crotch and the v-neckline went down to her navel. Jack saw the bottom curve of her ass as she bent down to put on the shoes. He could also see that the inside of her thighs were already slick with pussy juice.

"Excellent choice of shoes Jack." Jes said. "These will let me pound your balls nice and hard, like I know they need it!"

Jack moaned "Do whatever you want, they're your balls, I know they need it, I know it will please your pussy so much. Please just hurry up and beat them and let me eat that pussy!"

Jes reached between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy. When she pulled it out it glistened with her juices. She slipped it into his mouth and Jack eagerly sucked it clean.

Jes laughed. "I know you want it bad, I know you've fantasized about me popping those worthless balls for a long time. I probably didn't even have to go to all this trouble, I probably just had to tell you I was going to pop them and we'd be standing here just the same." She reached down and grabbed his leash. "I bet you're wondering how I plan to do it, aren't you?" She giggled and jiggled his leash. "They're so plump and juicy already, I hope that after I'm done playing with them they still fit in my mouth!"

Jack's mouth dropped open. She's going to do it, she's going to suck his nuts in her mouth and chomp them till they pop! The way he always fantasized about. His dick was bobbing wildly, precum practiclly spurting out, his balls throbbed in the tight collar.

Jes was eyeing his wild cock. "Mmmmm, I can see you really want this, good, but it doesn't even matter, they're my balls. And don't worry about getting to eat my pussy. That's all you'll be good for soon." She nudged his throbbing erection with her shoe. "Once I chew your balls into mush, no more hard-ons for you! Just pussy eating. Oh, and ass! Mine's had a lot of big cocks in it lately and could use a good licking!"

"I guess I should kiss them bye for you, at least." She knelt down and leaned in, grabbing his sack by the collar. His nuts were trapped tightly in the sack by the collar, each clearly outlined. She planted a big wet kiss on his left nut, followed by another on his right nut. Her face was inches from his pulsing member. She grabbed it and gave it a few quick pumps. Jack moaned and precum practically spurt from the tip, as if trying to reach her lips. She looked up at him, still holding his cock,

"Should I kiss this goodbye too?" she asked "I thought about it, maybe biting off the tip, and your balls. Maybe have 'em dipped in gold, wear them on a necklass, they'd always be dangling between my tits. Or bouncing between my tits if I were riding a big cock!" she giggled. "But no, I'd much rather feel your balls burst!" With that she smacked his sack hard, and then again and again.

"Yeah, it's gonna be the ultimate ballbusting!" She smacked his balls a few more times as she stood up. "Do you think we'll actually hear the pop? I hope so, it's one of my favorite things when I fantasize about smushing them! Now, get your balls on the stool there, time to soften them up. I know we can get them a lot flatter than last time!"

Jack leaned his balls onto the stool. Jes wasted no time trapping his nuts under the sole of her platforms. Jack whimpered. Jes smiled wickedly and leaned forward, putting weight on his balls. "Suck my tits while I squish your balls."

=

She slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, freeing her big, round, succulent breasts. Jack strained forward, his mouth stretching wide, but he couldn't reach. "Oh, you need a little help" Jes purred as she leaned forward slowly, aiming her tit to his eager mouth while she shifted her wait onto his flattening nuts. "Man I'm really squashing your balls! But if that's what needs to be done to get my titties sucked right, that's what we'll do! I just hope they don't pop yet, I want to play with them more first!" Jack could only moan as he sucked on her big juicy breasts.

"Mmmm, watching your balls go flat, knowing I'm going to burst them, knowing I'm going to bust them hard first and then totally crush them, neutering you, it's making me so wet! I can feel pussy juice running down my thighs! Here, let me get you a taste." She slipped her hand up under her dress. When she pulled it out it glistened with her juice. She rubbed it all over her nipple and shoved her boob back in his mouth. Jes stomped down harder, twisting her foot back in forth, grinding his balls into the stool. "Suck it good! Get that tongue limbered up! I'll be riding your face when I suck those nuts into my mouth and pop them. I'm sure I'll cum as soon as I feel them explode in my mouth, but your tongue still needs to pleasure my pussy."

She leaned back, pulling her boob from his mouth, but she kept the pressure on his balls. "Look at your nuts, how flat they are, I don't think I could get them any flatter without popping them." Jack looked down at his aching balls. They were bulging out from underneath her shoes, flatter than they had ever been.

"God, I'd love to pop them like this, I've always wanted to, every time I've squished them." Jes said. "But I want them to burst in my mouth even more!" She giggled as she squished her foot around on his balls. Jack moaned as his nuts were being mushed flat before his eyes. His cock throbbed and bobbed around, leaking precum everywhere.

Jack gasped as she suddenly lifted her foot and his balls inflated slowly back to a more normal, if swollen shape. Jes turned around and bent over, with her ass and pussy exposed. She pulled Jack's leash up between her legs. "Get over here and start licking, let your little ballsies have a break before I try out some kicks. And there's a lot of pussy juice for you to lick up before it runs down my thighs." Jack had no choice but to move forward as the leash tugged on his aching sack. His balls throbbed as he buried his face in her pussy. His tongue hungrily lapped up her delicous wetness. Jes moaned as his tongue explored deep in her pussy. "You are a master pussy eater, you'll make the best pussy eating slave once I pop your nuts!" She giggled as she felt him moan into her pussy, but he didn't stop deovouring it. She owned his nuts and he knew it.

"OK, you'll have plenty of time to do that after I crush your balls, time for some kicks!" As she spun around she noticed he was still licking her pussy juice off of his lips. "Since you're already on your knees, just stay there and I'll kick your balls, just make sure you keep your cock out of the way!" Jack straightened up, spreading his legs slightly. He reached down and held his cock up against his belly, thrusting his hips out so his bound balls were pushed out in front of him.

Jes smiled wickedly and jiggled her leash, watching his swollen orbs bobble around on the other end. "My, what delicous looking plums you have here, I can't wait to eat them!" She stretched her foot out to briefly rub his sack. Then in a flash she drew her leg and slammed the chunky toes of her favorite ball crunching heels. Jack grunted and leaned forward, the full pain of the impact taking a moment to come on. Just as quickly Jes pulled her leg back and fired it into his exposed ball sack again and again. Jack's eyes bulged out of his head as his balls exploded in pain again and again. He struggled against his natural urge to cover up and kept thrusting his balls back out for her to punish again. Jes saw this as she continued to pound his nutsack again and again.

"That's right, take it. Keep my balls out for me to play with, like a good pussy eating slave." She paused suddenly, reaching down between her legs. Her thighs were slick with her pussy juice, down almost to her knees. She slid a finger up her slit, she pulled it out dripping wet. She thrust her finger in his mouth and Jack hungrily sucked and slurped it clean. "My pussy is about to explode, so that means your balls are about to explode!" Her foot flashed out again, catching Jack off guard. He doubled over, moaning, clutching his throbbing ballbag. "Yeah, it's time, lay down so I can sit on your face. Once I've got your balls in my mouth, then you can start feasting on my sweet pussy. Then when I cum, I pop these plums of yours, or I should say mine!"

Jack groaned as he ****** himself to roll over. Jes stepped over him, straddling his face. He had an amazing view of her glistening, wet cunt and tight, little asshole. He stuck his tongue out, straining towards her pussy as she lowered herself. Jes noticed his tongue and slammed her fist into his sack. "Hey! I said no licking until I get those big balls sucked into my mouth. They're so swollen it might take some work. No licking until you feel my teeth clamp down on your nuts, got it!"

Jes lowered herself down, keeping her pussy just above Jack's eager mouth. She leaned forward, grabbing his sack she opened her mouth wide as she attempted to suck his bruised and battered balls in. She poked and prodded, trying to force his swollen nuts in. Finally, she managed to suck the left one in and then she squeezed the right one in along with it. Jack grunted as he felt the final ball slip in. He couldn't wait any longer, he strained up, his tongue lapping at her pussy before thrusting in.

Jes grunted as she felt his tongue slip inside her, she started grinding her hips against him, fucking his face. She used her tongue to push his nuts underneath her molars and clamped her teeth down on them. As soon as she locked her teeth down on his balls, Jack's tongue went into overdrive. Thrusting deep in her pussy, then swirling around her clit to sucking her pussy lips, he was trying hard to make her cum and crunch down on his nuts. She knew he wanted her to pop his balls and it made her pussy throb, she knew he wanted to sacrifice his balls for her pleasure. Jes started tightening down on his balls, slowly squeezing tighter and tighter, and then backing off. She could feel Jack't tongue franticly licking and slurping at her pussy, trying to make her cum and end the pressure on his balls and send her into ecstasy. She clamped down on his nuts, and started grind her teeth back and forth, to help soften up his balls for popping. Jack's moaning was so intense his tongue was like a vibrator! Waves of pleasure were cascading from her pussy. Her pussy was like a waterfall, she had never been so wet before.

She switched from fucking his tongue deep in her cunt to grinding her clit on his tongue and then it happened. His left ball gave with a soft *plompf* in her mouth. Her hips bucked wildly as she started to cum. Jack's right ball held out until the first wave of orgasm hit her and crushed down on it, popping it easily. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she continued to grind her pussy on his face and chomp his balls to mush in her mouth. Jack was moaning into her pussy and she was moaning into his mushy balls. She continued to chomp and grind for what seemed like forever, unable to stop until the pleasure finally subsided. She relaxed her jaw and opened her mouth wide as she sat up, letting Jack's sack of crushed balls plop out of her mouth. Jack was out of it, though his tongue continued to weakly lick her pussy. Jes then realized that he had never eaten her ass and she shifted her position so his tongue was at her ass. His tongue was licking too weakly for her to fuck in her ass the way she liked, so she grabbed his ball sack and started squeezing the remains of his popped nuts. His tongue immediately stiffened and slid deep in her ass as she sat down on it. She smiled as she played with his sack, there were no balls anymore, only mush. She had completely ruined him.

She looked down at her chest. Jack had managed to cum one final time as she had popped his balls, completely glazing her tits with cum. Jes decided that she would have him lick that up when he had recovered a bit more. He'd either lick up his mess, or she wouldn't take him to her nurse friend to have his scrambled balls taken care of!

Big Supporter
    crushed_nuts,

It's good to see the conclusion of this excellent story. I very much enjoyed it.

It would be fun to read a sequel. Anyway, you've written a delightful story.

Keep up the good work, although hopefully at an accelerated pace.

poolman2

Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    crushed_nuts,

It's good to see the conclusion of this excellent story. I very much enjoyed it.

It would be fun to read a sequel. Anyway, you've written a delightful story.

Keep up the good work, although hopefully at an accelerated pace.

poolman2

Thanks. I've got some ideas for a sequel, but who knows if it'll ever get written. What can I say, life happens. I would be interested in hearing what people liked and what they'd like to see in a sequel.