check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother vs Sister (1-3)

Brother vs Sister (1-3)

I had so much fun writing these stories, hope you all enjoy, and be sure the comment.....Thanks!

Twonutbuster

Brother Vs. Sister (Part One, Two, & Three) The complete package...

Brother Vs. Sister

By twonutbuster

1. Ashley learns about boys from a friend

Ashley and one of her friends decided to shopping at the local mall one Saturday afternoon. "I'll show you many cute handsome guys you can find there", her friend said. Ashley was a student for the past five years attending an all girls school. She never had the chance to know or even learn about boys. Since she was home for a short break, she thought hanging out with an old friend would be nice. They bought typical things, and checked out the guys as they walked past. One couple began having a heated argument near the snack bar.

"Look Ashley, there's a fight taking place!"

Ashley turned and glanced at the guy and girl talking crap to one another. The girl seemed very mad as she threw down her bags, and shoved the guy a couple of steps back.

"Oh my god, I think they're going to fight," Ashley said.

"Sure looks like it. Hey, that guy is a shortstop at my High School's baseball team. Quite a hunk...but let's cheer on the girl, I think she'll win! What do you think Ashley?" asked her friend.

"I don't know, that guy is tall and has a strong looking body. I think he will make her cry. There is no way she can beat him." Ashley said.

The two girls turned their attention back to the fight. The guy wasn't too happy with being pushed by his girl, and he came back at her, grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up and threw her small body against the wall.

"Looks like I'm going to win the bet," Ashley said to her friend with a smile.

Then it came to her, she had spoke to soon. The guy pushed his chest against the girls breast making her moan. The girl showed how painful this was by her facial expressions. "Just shut up and lets go now!" he said.

He separated himself off her body and took a step back. This is when the girl walked up to him, grabbed his shoulders, and slammed her knee up between his parted thighs. "AAhhhhh!" was the sound he made as he immediately grabbed himself. He folded his body at the waist, and fell to his knees, then onto his back. He laid there moaning and turning as he curled into a little ball.

"Ha, I knew it, Ashley, I knew she would win!"

"What the heck just happened? How come he can't get up? What did she do to him? It was only one little knee?" Ashley was puzzled. She had never seen anything like this before. She wondered how a strong tough boy like this, couldn't get up and fight back against a much smaller girl.

The guy was still moaning on the floor holding the place where the zipper on his jeans were when his girlfriend said, "Not so tough now are you? Those big nuts of yours gave you the confidence to talk back to me...well it was time to put them in their place. You boys are so sensitive and weak down there it's embarrassing." She then grabbed her bags and walked out of the mall, leaving her baseball lover on the floor hurting and sobbing about his weakness.

"Hee, Hee, that was funny. Mr. Baseball Jock forgot to wear his cup today. O' yeah! You mention he was going to win too, what do you think about it now Ashley?"

"I it doesn't make any sense at all. He is twice her size, and manhandled her with ease, but one little knee made him so helpless. I don't get it, I would get angry after receiving a hit between my legs." Ashley said.

"That's just it! You and I have nothing between our legs, we could easily walk around after getting hit there. Boys however, weren't as lucky as we are, because they have testicles."

"Testicles? What is that?" Ashley dumbfounding asked.

"Boys and Men have two things that dangle in between their legs, we call them Balls, Nuts, or of course, Testicles. They also have a penis that hangs down like a long stupid hose too." said the friend.

"That's strange, how come we don't have such things as balls?" Ashley asked.

"Because Mother Nature loves the female body. She created us so we can have perfect flawless bodies without the use of a dick and balls. Men were created first as a rough draft, and us girls are the final draft. A guys balls are so sensitive, that a small flick of the finger, can drop a guy to his knees. They are very painful organs, and thus makes every single boy on the planet weak."

"But how can you say boys are weak, when they grow strong muscles I can only dream about, and (sigh) what about their strong washboard stomach, that's hot." Ashley said

"Well, that is interesting. Perhaps the balls know just how fragile they are, and that is why they pump hormones and testosterone into their owners male body, giving him a strong lean look that only guys can achieve. But once you nail them in the balls, you'll realize its all just a show to hide their true natural weakness, I wouldn't fall for it, and either did the girl who bashed her boyfriends nuts. I mean look at him, he still can't get up, that just shows all females that boys are weak, because of their balls."

2. Ashley does research and makes plans

That night Ashley went home and turned on her computer, she never thought about boys at all, but now she was very curious to learn more about the male body. She typed in the word "tessstkes" and an error screen popped up. She then typed in the words "Boys Balls" and found sites about sports and how to catch a fly ball. She was about to give up, thinking her friend lied about everything she told her. She still couldn't believe every boy could be weak, because her older brother Mike was anything but weak. Ashley then figured Mike wouldn't drop down a cry, because he was a Man and not a wimp. She was about ready to deal with it and shut her computer down, when she thought of the "long hose penis" her friend mentioned. She typed in "penis" and this is when her idea about the strong mighty male body completely changed.

She studied all the veins and tubes that complete the males manhood, and began reading facts about the penis and balls. She grinned when she found out the balls hang lower in warm temperatures and snuggled closer to the guys body for warmth when cold. She reviewed pictures of how the testicles looked inside and out. She cringed as she reviewed a guys scrotum, and was happy she didn't have anything that ugly hanging between her legs. Once she saw the nude penis, she laughed, it was a goofy looking tube of meat that just hung in front of a guy, she now understood why Mike and other boys, had a bulge in the front of their jeans, and basketball shorts. Once learning about a boys weakness, she studied the bulges of many guys on the internet. She envisioned her fist traveling into the computer screen and slamming one of them in the balls, then watched their expression. It became clear, that she wanted to actually try it herself. She wanted to know if she had the power to defeat a male, the supposedly superior dominant and stronger sex. The first boy that came to her mind was Mike. Although, she viewed him as a strong person, she wanted to see just how strong he is, and to test the theory that all boys are weak because of their balls. "I'll punch him tomorrow." she said before turning off the computer and going to bed.

3. Enter Mike

Mike was in his room talking to a girl on his cell phone, he talked her into sleeping with him tomorrow night, saying he would wrap his strong muscular arms around her, and she can rub his strong chest and abs. He made it clear, that he was the man who would take care of her, and defend her against others. After hanging up, Mike laid on his bed thinking about tomorrow evening. He was going to have fun with this new girl, and laughed at all the lies he told her during their conversation. He reached into his loose sweat pants, and placed his hand under his boxers to massaged his semi-hard dick, thinking about what he was going do with it tomorrow. He always envisioned his penis as his very own sword, in which he could stab any girl he wants to. Once he saw some of his pre-cum leak out the top of it, he stopped massaging to save the rest of his sexual energy for tomorrow. He reached over to the light and turned it off.

4. Ashley reviews her target

The next day, Ashley was sitting on the sofa watching television. She was waiting for her older brother to come back from playing basketball with some friends. Usually after his practice session, he would come back home, and go into the weight room/garage to workout his body. Around 4:30 he came back home walking into the living room, sweaty and breathing hard. His body glistened as he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink of water. The white wife beater he wore to the game was tucked into the side of his black Jordan Basketball shorts. His pair of sunglasses, and his low sideburns made him look very intimidating. While Mike was standing in the kitchen drinking his water, Ashley noticed his package in the middle of his shorts, about three inches below the elastic band, and about four inches below his boxer shorts, which are on display above. His belly button moved in and out as he drank, and his abs tighten harder as he swallowed. A long trail of dark hair left his navel and traveled down to the bulge in his basketball shorts.

"Man, that was some practice, guess how many three point shots I made today?......Five!" he said answering his own question. "Then I made this one bad-ass move, it was like this." He ran around the couch, making quick foot movements then jumped high to touch the ceiling.

Ashley smiled at him, not because of his impressive moves, but because his dick and balls were bouncing all over the place in those loose basketball shorts of his. Once he jumped to touch the ceiling, Ashley wished she could have stopped time, because his flopping packaged lifted up as his body was coming down. It was an awesome sight. She swore she heard his nuts make a slapping sound inside his gym shorts once he landed, but he showed no signs of it hurting.

"How was that play, did you like my moves?" he said, while pulling his wife beater out of his shorts and began sliding them over his smooth flat V-shape torso.

"It was awesome, your body seems so loose." she said with a smile.

"Well I'll be in the garage working out, just holler when that one girl comes by. I want her to see me lifting." Mike then walked out to the gym.

5. Mike gets it good "right where it counts the most"

Ashley really didn't want to hit Mike anymore because of the way he looked. His toned trimmed body was almost to scary to handle or punch. So Ashley just wanted to talk with Mike about balls. She entered the garage to find Mike bench pressing.

"Um, Mike, I have a question." Ashley asked.

"Whats up sis!"

"Well, me and my friend saw a girl and boy fight at the mall yesterday."

"So what, did the girl get an ass whooping?" Mike said with a grunt as he continue benching.

"No, the girl kicked him in the balls hard, and won." Ashley said with a giggle.

"What, the guy must have been weak or something, that stuff only happens in the movies." Mike told her. Then he got on the floor and started his push ups.

"But I thought all boys are weak in the balls, including you Mike." Ashley said looking down at him.

"That's bullshit sis, my balls make me a man, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do all this lifting. It's girls, and you, that are the weak ones. That's why females can't play baseball, basketball, football, and skateboard. The world is dominated by males, and females are inferior."

That comment really pissed off Ashley, and she rebounded saying "That's not true, have you ever be hit in the balls Mike?" Ashley grinned, as he stopped doing push ups, and thought about the question.

He stood up and walked toward Ashley looking down at her. "Yeah, about four years ago, I was bouncing a basketball around at the court, and was doing moves in between my legs, then it bounced up in hit me there, it hurt, but it wasn't enough to make me weak. How can I become weak? My entire body is made out of stone, basically indestructible." He removed his shirt and flexed his powerful muscles to prove his point. "O' Yeah, with these babies nothing can get in my way." he said.

"Speaking of getting in the way, what about your dick and balls flopping all over the place in the living room while you were doing your stupid basketball moves. I even heard them slapped against your thigh, I know you felt it." Ashley said with a smile.

"What are you taking about? I have complete control of my balls, and plus my cock is so long that it reminds me of a sword. That's what you heard, my cock slapping against my belly. Just wait until tonight, then it will be slapping against someone else. Now leave, I'm expecting that one girl to come over soon." He grabbed the bar attached to the ceiling and starting doing his pull-ups.

However, what he didn't see, was the girl he was talking about walked into the garage just as he made that comment about her. Ashley noticed her, and the girl had a mean look in her eyes. As Mike was lifting his body up and down, Ashley viewed the large bulge in his flimsy gym shorts and boxers. She noticed he was looking toward the ceiling counting how many pull-ups he has done. He couldn't see her, so Ashley pointed her finger at his balls, then made a fist while looking at the girl. The girl nodded her head in approval, and then Ashley took a step back to gain some additional strength. Just as Mike reached the top of his pull-up, his legs were down, and his package was in full view. Ashley didn't want to pass on this opportunity, and shot her entire arm back and forward into Mike's dangling ballsack. Once her fist connected, she felt his soft vulnerable balls squash against his bony hard pubic bone with dead accuracy. His sorry thin gym shorts did nothing to prevent the blow, or offer any type of relief.

Mike screamed out in pain like a little girl, and brought both of his knees up to his midsection tightening his strong abs as if he can overcome the pain with his muscles. He hung onto the bar for about three seconds before his strong arms gave out, sending his entire body falling to the floor with a sickening thud.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! My BALLS! MY BALLS!!!! What did you do to me? AAWWWWWWW! My Balls! MY BALLS!" he cried out.

He was holding them tightly, and rolling around on his back. His legs kicked out in a thrashing motion as he continued to battle the pain that was just beginning. He started to curl up into a little ball, like the boy in the mall, but started moaning. "AHHH, Ashley, what did you do to me, I'm dying...help me please." Ashley couldn't contain herself, and started laughing uncontrollably at her strong muscular brother.

"I thought balls make you strong brother, their suppose to give you muscles to fight and protect you, but what the hell are they doing now!" Ashley pointed at his abs. "Your strong abs are tightening, and I can see the thick cords in your neck. Wow, I have never seen you flex this hard before. Look at your arms too, your biceps are tight. I guess when the balls get hit, your whole male body goes crazy. I can't image what your hormones, and nerves are going through right now. Hell, I don't want to know. I told you, balls make you weak! I have no idea how the male sex dominates the world, when one punch to your sorry gonads sends you down in pieces...how weak. Testicles are a man's weakness, and I just proved it." Ashley looked at the girl, and they ran to each other and jumped up and down.

Mike couldn't believe this was happening, and tried to stand up by lifting his upper body off the floor using his abs, then he got on his knees, but as soon as he straightened out his body, all the pain he tried to prevent before was unleashed. His balls sent waves of testicular agony up his midsection, and into his brain. Mike grabbed his painful nuts again, and fell hard to his side. The pain was even worse this time, and Mike started crying on the floor. His body began trashing his legs, while his upper muscles convulsed in weird rhythms, then he made an awful sound, and laid spread eagle on the floor, ***********. His mighty male body in which he worked on for years, had one huge flaw...testicles!

Ashley felt an all time sexual thrill when Mike passed out from her simple punch. She was surprised Mike's balls weren't hard and tough, but instead they were weak and soft. She actually felt them squash in between her hard knuckles, and knew he wasn't going to last. She looked down at his shirtless body and shook her head.

"I did that to a guy with a body of a god's son? I'm sure glad I don't have the proud balls of a male" It was an experience she will never forget.

Brother Vs. Sister (Part Two)

1. Mike plots revenge

It had been an entire year, after Mike was beaten so badly by his younger sister Ashley. After he graduated from High School and joined the military, the thought of the defeat by his young sister never left his mind. Each and every night, he thought about that awful evening, and felt ashamed in what she would do to him if he told mom. He knew he would return home during the summer months again, so he worked out his six foot two inch body each day. He doubled the weights, and tripled the number of push-ups and sit-ups he had done a year ago. Many of his buddies notice how strong and fit Mike was getting, and envied his entire body up and down. Once Mike had a chance, he would review himself in the mirror, and notice how much stronger he looked. He smiled at the flat strong chest he had, and smirked at the tight toned six pack abs running down his firm fit torso. He then began to flex his arms, and watched his own biceps bulge in his nicely tanned skin. He was strong and intimidating... and he knew it.

"Ashley." he thought as he rubbed the bumps of his abs and kissed his bicep.

"Paybacks gonna be a bitch!"

2. Ashley thinks about old and new times

Since that day Ashley nailed her own brother in the nuts, she knew he wasn't going to be a problem afterward. She noticed he'd never talk to her after the incident due to humiliation. However, before he left to the military, he gave her an evil look, as if he was going to get back at her sooner or later when he returned. Once Ashley's mother announced Mike was coming home in July, Ashley felt a little race in her heart, and made a note to herself that Mike would try to take revenge of her this time. She figured Mike had learned knew fighting moves, and death grips during training, and feared he might get her in one of these holds and never let go. She knew she had to strike first if Mike made his move.

3. July comes around... Mike arrives home

Mike finally arrived home late in the night. He grabbed the key off the "welcome" floor mat and walked inside. He set his bags down and walked around, feeling good being back home. He walked into his room and was surprised to see it was the same as he left it, then he walked down to the garage and seen all the exercise equipment he used in the past. He chucked at the advancements in weight training he had, compared to his little home gym. Just then his mind became blank as he remembered the awful scene of girls laughing at him on the floor, clutching his nuts and moaning. He quickly shook it off though, grabbed the pull-up bar attached to the ceiling and began lifting his body up and down. This was a lot easier now, and he stopped after 25. He turned off the light, and went into his bedroom, stripped down to his boxers, and fell asleep.....

"Did you see him, mom?" Some voices were coming from the hallway as he began to awake.

Then he heard a knock on his door, and his sister and mom walked in. They both smiled at his toned V-shaped back as he laid spread eagle on his belly. Ashley giggled to herself when she notice Mike's nuts were hanging outside of his boxer shorts, resting comfortably on the mattress. They were the size of chicken eggs, and she wondered how the hell he can walk around with those hanging from him.

"Good Morning Mike!" his mom said, as he quickly turned around to sit up in the middle of his bed.

He sat with his legs wide apart, with both his arms resting on top of each knee. Ashley quickly noticed how built he had gotten since he left, and felt a sharp fear run down her spine. She looked at his wide muscular shoulders, then followed his strong arms noticing the black hair of his forearms. She then focused of her brothers flat hard chest, and sexy dark brown male nipples. Mike's torso narrowed down as his six pack abs bulged under his thick skin. A trail of black hair came out of his belly button, and worked their way under the elastic of his blue shorts.

"What's up, ladies?" Mike said as he began rubbing his eyes.

"Wow! You really worked out a lot haven't you Mike?" His mom was impressed by the young man she created, and raised.

"Hell Yeah! It took me over a year to achieve what other men envy, and what women want" he chuckled cockily. He then stood up and began showing the two females the muscles he work so hard to get. He flexed his arms and tighten up his abs for them.

"Mike, did you know your sister also began working out. She jogs miles a day and recently began bench pressing." their mom said.

"Yeah Mike, look at my legs, I've been working on these babies."

With that she kicked out her smooth female leg up into the air sharp and fast. It was like a whip as her foot snapped in the air. Although the kick was a few feet away, Mike instinctively cupped his balls without even thinking about it. Ashley noticed this and smiled.

"Yes, and also I've been working out my torso like you Mike. But instead of having a a body full of bumps and slabs of muscle, I have a cute smooth, slender body. No offense though, you look...alright" Their mom smiled at the both of them realizing, there was some type of grudge between them.

"Alright?...I look fuckin' hot!" he said, and kissed both his biceps, and rubbed his male nipples. "You may be strong for your own sex, but I'm like one hundred times stronger than the two of you combined. He cupped his balls in his left hand and flexed his powerful right arm while staring at it. "You know you envy me Ashley, my muscles, strength, manhood, and balls."

Ashley laughed, "Envy that ugly muscle and floppy sack. Hell No!" But in her mind, she knew he was hot, and she was actually scared to confront him, if it wasn't for her mom being there.

"Fuck You Bitch! Let's go right here!" he said raising his large fists, and the hatred from last year's nut punch came into his mind. He had be learning new moves to disable opponents, and was confident he would wrap his arms and legs around her, to make her submit.

4. Ashley and Mike fight

"You guys cut it out now, Ashley get out of his room before he really hurts you!" their mom yelled.

"Mom just because he's a man doesn't mean I can't take him down. I mean I already brought him down before, and that was simple." Ashley spoke.

"Yeah, but that was a hit I wasn't expecting, and plus I wasn't as strong as I'm now. Working out can do wonders, little baby girl!" he said.

"Okay, you guys! Take it outside, and Mike put some clothes on." their mother said, as she followed Ashley out of the room.

Mike was angry that she challenged his male ego. He slipped on a pair of black socks, and grabbed a pair of light gray sweat pants in the drawer. He pulled it on and tied the front strings around his slender waist loosely, exposing the elastic band of his blue boxers on top. He grabbed a tight white tank top from his bag, and slid it over his firm body, hugging the muscles, and defining how much in shape he was. He stood in front of the mirror and admired his body, after one year of hard work and exercise, he was waiting for this day to get even. He looked at the impressive bulge in the sweats, and cupped them up, knowing his hard body would protect them. He let his balls drop, and they went outside.

It was a warm evening and they walked out to the grass in the back yard. This area was fenced in, so no one would see them. The mom sat on the porch, wanting the fight to end in friendship. She knew Ashley had some self-defense training, but Mike had military training, and a body to back it up. He was cocky, and sure to defeat her. However, if Ashley were to get beaten to badly, the mom said she will stop the fight.

The two young combatants stood facing each other, Mike was about a foot taller then the younger Ashley.

"I'm surprised you still have the balls, to come back and fight?" she said.

"Whatever, you'll be sucking my big heavy balls after I'm finished with you." he smiled. They both got into their fighting stances, and the mom yelled "FIGHT!".

Mike and Ashley circled each other trying to find a opening, Mike staring into her eyes behind closed fists. Then Mike came and threw a heavy punch at her face, he missed but his weight carried his shoulder into her, and both fell to the ground with a 'thud'. Mike broke his fall on Ashley's tiny body, and she had the wind knocked out of her. Their mom stood up with a gasp, then saw Mike get up, and give her some time to recover.

"There's more where that came from sis." Mike said, as he grabbed his tank top and slid it off exposing his strong male body.

He flexed to loosen up, and waited until Ashley got up. Once again they stood facing one another, and Ashley was mad he removed his shirt to show off. She wanted to get him good and hard, make him hurt real bad. She looked at his strong chest and dark male nipples, then down to his crotch as they circled. She waited until he made his move first, as he came rushing after her for a tackle, she dropped on all fours and rammed her shoulder into his right leg, flipping his body to the grass. He quickly got to his feet and stood facing his mom on the porch. He then pounded his chest and yelled in an act of intimidation. However, while he was standing there, Ashley crawled behind him and placed a hand on either side of his waist. She then grab a handful of his boxers and sweats while yanking down hard and fast. Mike's yell of rage was cut short, as his long flaccid cock and low hanging balls bounced free in mid-air.

"HAAAAAHAAAAAaA" mom laughed as her daughter de-pantsed the poor male hunk.

Mike didn't know what to do, but quickly bent over to pull up his clothes, staggering as the sweats were around his ankles. He slowly tried walking away from Ashley, and she was giggling at his sorry state. His chicken egg sized balls swung low and bumped against his thighs. Ashley crawled closer to him from behind and grabbed the sorry man-bag. His sack was like liquid, and his large balls were firm and warm in her palms. She then used her right hand to grab the thin neck of skin holding his swinging sweaty balls. She felt a shock go through her, then twisted and yanked the fleshly man meat between the guys thighs. Mike's knees closed together and he let out a high pitch scream, much different then the roar moments ago. Ashley then tighten her fist, then punched the fragile organs once and twice, before letting him go. She was surprised he still stood there holding onto his busted sack.

"I guess your muscles don't want you to fall.... I'll take care of that".

She walked in front of Mike and looked at his face. His mouth was open and eyes squeezed shut trying to prevent the pain for entering his mind. She put his arms on her shoulders, and turned to give her mom a thumbs up! Ashley looked at his heaving abs, and noticed his balls tightened and untightened each each breath, his long thick cock seemed to get smaller and scared of her. She thought it was time to finish him, she eyed his strong hard chest and pinched both of his dark man-nipples hard, twisting and yanked them towards her, as her knee rammed the center of his maleness...his testicles. She watched him drop to his knees with a grunt, and still holding onto his nipples, she yanked his upper body face first into the grass with a loud 'thump'. He rolled and curled up in a tight little ball crying and screaming about what happened to his nuts again.

"Mom, MAMA, help me, help me please! She did it again, (cough) she cracked my Balls! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He rolled around, and around, and around, until he finally fainted.

"Holy shit, Ashley! That was fucking amazing!" her mother ran up and gave her daughter a big hug.

"Yeah, I know, but I will never understand why guys think working out and building muscles will no longer make their nuts weak. I'm so glad you made me a girl mom, I couldn't live with those ugly dangling organs between my smooth crotch." They both walked back into the house, leaving Mike, pants down, on the lawn, from female nut busting.

Brother Vs. Sister (Part 3- The final chapter-)

1. Dad arrives from work, and discovers the pain his son is in.

Mike woke up the next morning holding his bruised nuts in both his hands. He couldn't believe he had been defeated again by his little sister. As he rolled back and forth on his bed, he felt his big nuts, and held them very gently. He used his thumb, and forefinger, to rub the nut-cords holding the balls against his strong, lean, body. It felt painful, as he rubbed his soft cords up and down, but realized, it was relaxing the tension in his loins. His long, limp, cock, hung between his legs like a fire hose, but he soon laid it on his stomach, as he caressed the pain in his stricken balls.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Why did this happen again?" he thought. But, soon realized it was because of his proud male balls. He rolled around on his bed, thinking how much stronger he would be, if it weren't for the dangling testicles between his thighs. However, he realized, he wouldn't be the strong male animal he was, if it wasn't for the balls he owned. He then clutched himself, thinking about the pain his sister put him in, and how he couldn't defend, or win a fight, with weak balls hanging between his two legs.

"Why can't these balls disappear!" he said crying, as his father walked in disappointed by what his son was saying.

"What the Fuck are you talking about Mike?" his dad said to him.

"You should not be ashamed to have the proud male organs god blessed you with, they give you strength, power, and a body girls can only dream of having. Your sister doesn't know what it's like to be a man, and will always wonder what it would be like, to be one. Too bad she will never get the chance." He smiled, and so did Mike, feeling reassured of his manhood.

"Once I arrived back from travel. Your mom told me you were beaten by your sister in a fight in the backyard. What the fuck is wrong with you? Look at yourself, your twice the size of her, and have all the experience from training in the military. Are you fucking retarded?" Mike's dad said.

"No, I'm not! She had a few lucky shots on me, and that is all!" Mikes confidence was increasing. "I could beat her ass if I wanted to, but I felt sorry for her, because, well, she's just a small girl".

"That's the way to think son , don't ever, EVER, doubt you manhood, because it will always be there to save you!" Mikes dad said confidently. "Lets go down to your weight room, I want to see how much of a man, my boy has become." Dad said.

2. Father and Son discuss the pros of being a male.

Mike jumped out of his bed, and while cupping his loose balls with pride, slid on a pair of blue, loose gym shorts. He followed his pops into the garage where he used to work out in during his teenage years. Mikes dad took off his white T-shirt, exposing a hard, matured, male body, far more advance then his son had.

"Want until your body reaches 30 to 40 years of age, then you'll know what a man's body should look like." He flexed his hard biceps, and tightened up his entire torso, so all the muscles rippled, from his chest, all the way down to his crotch. Mike grinned, knowing one day, he would have the same body his dad had, if he continued to work out each day.

"Mike spot me has I lift the bench press." He laid down and Mike went to his aide.

"So your mom told me your sister kicked your ass twice, is this true?" His dad said between large grunts.

"Yes, but they were lucky shots, and I didn't see them coming at all." Mike said.

"Doesn't matter son, if your not aware you loose, in any battle, if your not on your toes, a foe can easily dominate you. All you have to do is show your confidence and strength to frighten your opponent, and you basically won the match, here's how I do it." He released the weights with a loud cling."You must walk to your challenger, and flex each and every muscle you have. Then I always like to grab my nuts, to show them I'm a true man, then reach out and grab my opponent. Works every time." Dad said with a smile.

"But what if they kick you in the balls dad?" Mike said quietly.

"Fuck that, a female would be too scared to do that after seeing my body, plus you need to realize balls give you strength to become a man, and fight. Look at your chest, arms, and stomach Mike, those muscles of yours didn't grow without the help of testosterone, your balls made them strong. Now stop asking gay questions, and learn how to become a strong male." dad said. "Girls are weak, and full of penis envy, they want what they can't have, Mike. And that's a strong hard body like the ones we have. Grab your balls and flex your muscles!" Mikes dad said. "See how good it is to be born a man, see how good it is to have big balls, and a cock."

Mike did just that, and began to smile proudly. He yelled in his masculine voice, "HELL YEAH! GIRLS ONLY WISH THEY HAD BIG BALLS LIKE ME, THEY ONLY WISH THEY COULD FLEX MUSCLES THE WAY I CAN, AND BETTER YET, THEY CAN ONLY WISH, TO PISS STANDING UP, WITH AN EIGHT INCH COCK LIKE MINE." Mike looked at his dad, and flexed each and every muscle in his body, saying "WHAT!!!!!"

His dad looked at him and smiled, as Ashley and her mom walked into the weight room/garage.

3. The two boys get owned badly.

"What the fuck are you doing in our gym?" Mike said to his mom and sister.

Ashley walked up to him and said, "apparently you haven't learned your lesson, me and mom heard your entire conversation, and don't approve of it!"

"Get her Mike, don't be afraid of a tiny girl!" dad said

Mike slid off his tank top exposing his tanned, hard lean torso, put up his arms and began dancing around in a boxers stance. Ashley stood there ready to fight him, she knew her dad talked a lot of sense into his brain, and knew he wouldn't back down in front of his father.

"You're mine now bitch!" Mike said behind clenched fists.

As Mike came at her with a few jabs, she ducked and blocked all of them. Then to her surprise, Mike got a good punch into her stomach. She immediately bent over, and Mike rammed his shoulder into her, knocking her flat onto the floor. As she was on the ground, in the weight room, Mike rolled her onto her hands and knees, while wrapping his large right arm around her neck. He said, "better give up now sis, or I will squeeze the life out of your sorry female body!"

Ashley didn't know what to do, and started to fail her arms and legs trying to break her larger, stronger brothers hold. Then, as the darkness began to fill her mind of fainting, and losing, she remembered he was a man, a male with big hanging balls between his legs. Since Mike was on his left knee, squeezing her neck, Ashley simply reached out and grabbed his balls through the loose basketball shorts he was wearing. She gasped at the fragile organs of his manhood, and squeezed with all her might. She had felt her brothers balls before, and still couldn't believe how vulnerable they were. She squeezed harder, and Mike released his grip. She squeezed and pulled downward, and Mike arms and hands shot to his sides outward.

"A girl envies and boy's cock and balls huh?" She twisted on his sack, which was already hurting from the day before. "A girl wants a strong body like yours, huh?" She then yanked down his balls in the loose blue gym shorts he was wearing. "A girl wants to piss standing up the way you can, right?" She finally yanked his balls up in front of him, tightly held in her hands. "Well brother, your wrong!" She tighten her fist and slammed it hard into his warm fuzzy testicles with a loud smack. She did it again, and again, and again, to prove she was the one in charge of his once proud body.

Mikes dad was completely at awe, and stood there in shock by what had happened to his well-built muscular son. He didn't see his wife sneak up behind him. She squatted down behind his six-foot five frame, eyeballing his trim 32 inch waist, and grabbed a hold of his thin gym shorts and boxers, yanking them both down to his feet. Before her husband reacted, she grabbed his heavy low hanging balls, and pulled his thin scrotum up into his tight ass-crack. Then without hesitation, she threw the seven inch, floppy sack of balls hard in between his legs. The poor mans balls swung fast between his strong male thighs, and smashed hard against the lower part of his six pack abs, crushing them against his own hard belly, with a loud smack. His long cock and heavy balls wobbled uncontrollably as her husband fell face first to the ground moaning and writhing in extreme testicular agony. He was completely disabled by the once proud balls he lectured to his son about.

Mike watched his dad crumple to the ground crying, and he said, "FUCK YOU DAD!!!! THESE NUTS DON'T MEAN SHIT!" (cough) (cough). Mike said crying on the floor below the bench press he used daily in high school. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH, my sister owns them now!" he said in tears.

Ashley looked down at her strong brother saying, "Ha, Ha, Why the hell would I want to own a pair of big useless balls like that?" She then pulled down her pants and panties, and squatted above her brother Mike. "Your big, sorry Cock and Balls, aren't worth shit!", she then began pissing on his male organs.

Mike starting screaming in humiliation, and knew working out his body was completely pointless all these years. His male-pride finally began to fade away. He cried in pain, and defeat, until the nerves in his long nut-cords sent a strong strike of agony into his young adult brain, then he finally passed out a third time from his sisters testicular abuse.

Both women stood there looking at the two hunks of male muscle, and shook their head in shame.

"Just to think" Ashley's mom said, "as a little girl, I always wanted to have a penis and balls, just like the other boys. I wanted to be strong, tall, and muscular like them, to wrestle and play football.....Ha! I'm so glad that wish never came true." She said stepping over her beaten, moaning, husband, and *********** son. "Hey Ashley, lets go get some ice cream."

"Sure mom, lets do that!" Ashley said heading for the door.

The End

www.twonutbuster@yahoo.com

vs

Who was your favorite character?

Best BB Story i ve ever read in this Forum Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    Who was your favorite character?
    Ashley was fuckin hot but the Mom was my Favorite

vs

I really like Ashley as well, but Mike is my favorite, he is such a stud.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

2nutbuster,

This is a very good story. I noticed that I had somehow overlooked your prior story, Baseball Catcher Vs Girl. It was also quite good. I enjoyed reading both.

Please keep up the good work.

I liked the girl the best.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Isn't this story a classic?

Thanks

This is one of my favorite written stories, funny how everyones favorite character is the girl, Poor Mike, his balls are just being used.

Oh!nice story!

Really great stories. There should be a 4th one!

Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.

4th

I always hear their should be a fourth one, but I believe the story is now complete.

Big Supporter
    very good story
    especially that I have more than 5 days with no release
    I've had a good strong hard on while reading your story

haha

Glad you enjoyed the sebi40, five days is along time holding in your sexual power. I think Mike from the story had a full load, of about around four days worth of man juice as well. So he was extra sensitive during his matches with his sis.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the sebi40, five days is along time holding in your sexual power. I think Mike from the story had a full load, of about around four days worth of man juice as well. So he was extra sensitive during his matches with his sis.

I am also in teasing and denial and I have to admit that a kick into the balls while you are into denial for a number of days it will make more painful.

From the story I like that part when she punch him in the balls so he is already at her mercy holding his balls. Then she has to find a solution to remove his hands so she decided to pinched and twisted his nipples. Poor brother move his hands to the new source of pain letting free way for sister knee to ram in his balls full force.