check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brother vs Sister (1-3)

hehe

From the story I like that part when she punch him in the balls so he is already at her mercy holding his balls. Then she has to find a solution to remove his hands so she decided to pinched and twisted his nipples. Poor brother move his hands to the new source of pain letting free way for sister knee to ram in his balls full force.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Poor stupid Mike should have left his tank top on, that way his chest wouldn't be so exposed.....his confidence and cockiness was his defeat. His male ego got outsmarted and overpowered. I love how easy she owned his balls, his fragile nut meat. I can just hear and visualize how Mike would look at that very moment, and it's great! Ashley got her older muscular brother right where it matters the most, he thought balls equaled power and strength.....and she proved him otherwise and taught him the true meaning of the having testicles. The balls are a gift for women, it's easy to control, and make men weak.

story

Thanks for the stories. I enjoyed them. I never get tired of reading stories on how a tiny female hand get make a strong male totally helpless in seconds

My wife will agree with this statement, The balls are a gift for women, it's easy to control, and make men weak

She call our balls the "Great Equalizer".

The only thing I would like to have seen in the last story is the women humailating the men more insteading of working away for ice cream .

The only thing I would like to have seen in the last story is the women humailating the men more insteading of working away for ice cream .[/QUOTE]

I think the brother was humiliated enough towards the end, and even admitted his weakness, telling his sister she could have them....since he didn't want them. The mom proved the father wrong and showed him how easy it was to knock him flat so simple. Overall, both the males in the story got owned with their balls, and that was humilating enough for them. I'm sure the brother will always know the female body is far superior then his, and the father, well, he will still challenge his male superiority, since he was just lightly busted.

These stories are too good to allow them to get so far back on the forum. Revive!

Thanks

Thanks for bringing it back into attention.

Please for the love of god write more of these. Hottest story ever

I agree with Zorro, please write a continuation to this story. There's an opportunity for a really good 4th story involving the father fighting either the mother or even Ashley. You said it yourself earlier: "the father, well, he will still challenge his male superiority, since he was just lightly busted."

Quote Originally Posted by mortalcombat339 View Post
    I agree with Zorro, please write a continuation to this story. There's an opportunity for a really good 4th story involving the father fighting either the mother or even Ashley. You said it yourself earlier: "the father, well, he will still challenge his male superiority, since he was just lightly busted."
    Love your stories and completely agree that Ashley fighting the father would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by mortalcombat339 View Post
    Hell yes. Agreement all the way.

How I picture the brother and dad to look

Strong tall body, thick powerful legs planted firmly on the ground, with look of male dominance and superiority in his eyes. This is all male, and is how the dad and brother look like, esp their legs.

Great picture! Personally I pictured the guys, especially the father, having even more muscular arms/shoulders. But their legs and the bulge in their boxers is perfect.

Still my favorite ballbusting story of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nutbuster View Post
    Who was your favorite character?
    To be honest, my favorite character was definitely the star baseball captain who got kneed in the nuts by his girlfriend at the mall at the beginning of the story. He thought that because he was a star baseball player and because he was a guy and bigger and stronger than her, that he could bully around his girlfriend. Love how she kneed him square in the nuts in front of everyone and then when he was down clutching himself crying in male agony, she taunted him, "Not so tough now are you? Those big nuts of yours gave you the confidence to talk back to me...well it was time to put them in their place." That must have been so embarrassing for him, especially happening in front of everyone in the mall and everyone laughing at him! He totally deserved it though. He really needed to be taught a lesson that having two balls dangling between his legs more than makes up for his strength/size advantage and that women are the superior sex!

Agree . My fav is the cocky captain. Being humiliated by a girl kicking his precious balls while everyone watched and laugh at him.