Click image for larger version

Name:Jennifer_Aniston6.jpg             
Views:124     
Size:26.9 KB    
ID:19433
found this pic on the internet and decided to create a story based on it,sorry for the poor grammar.Here it goes:-

"Aren't my breasts perfect",the famous actress wondered."oh yes they are.even all my slaves think so".
One of the slaves begged the actress to let him touch her breasts."Pls maam,can i touch them once,i will do anything for you pls".Angry at him Jen replied "you bitch you are my slave,you anyways have to do as you're told,why would i give such a privilege to you.be in your limits motherfu*ker."
But then a wicked thought came across her face and she gave a wicked smile.
"Ok agreed;you can touch and feel them once".the slave was on top of the world.
"BUTT you'll have to prove your worth.you'll have to prove your wothy of it."
"i agree,agree mistress,thank you very much "the slave replied in excitation.
"Now you know how much i love bustin mens balls and you've also seen it LIVE as i require all my slaves to witness the agony of any slave who disobeys me.its a reminder to all of you.
you have to go through the same agony slave...but dont take this as a punishment,its not a punishment;its an opportunity to prove your worth,your worth to touch and feel my balls.understood slave."

the slave prepared himself mentally.this was his only chance of proving his worth to his divine owner and living his fantasy.

"Since this is not a punishment,no other slave is required to witness this.its only you and me.so are you ready...yes...let me take of my clothes."

"see your reward slave,this is what you get.spread your legs."
"here we go"
bamm..bamm bamm..bamm bamm bamm
the slave knew this was going to be difficult but he was sure he would pass the test
bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm
the kicks came in quick sucession
bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm bamm
kicks and brutalizing punches were coming faster than the bullets fired from a machine gun,
after just two minutes of bombardment,the slave was completely exhausted but the actress didnt stop,she continued for another 3 minutes.
five minutes since the start of the so called opportunity,the slave couldnt move,was in excrutiating pain and his balls had shown signs of wearing and tearing.
"ONE MINUTE BREAK" she commanded.

after a minute she started all over again,kicking punching,stomping kneeing.
The slave now in complete agony asked"maam how much time will my test last?"

"the test's already over bitch and you have failed.you couldn't prove your worth,now suffer"
"how did i fail? i took the beatings for 5 mins succesfully"
Jennifer laughingly replied "did i tell you had to last for 5 mins?you had to bravely take the beatings till the end of the session,and the session only ends when i end it,and succesfully how could you say that,you did'nt even last five minutes,you were lying broken on the ground"
the slave now worried about his fate cried
"pls let me go maam,plsss"
"dont worry,the test is over,but now the punishments starting.....see the slaves have assembled here to watch the horror,remember my rule,you yourself have witnessed so many.
Now i will punish you for 4 things
1.You told you were worthy but i've proved you're not.i dont like liers.
2.For wasting my time here
3.I am having fun now
4.you are my slave and i can do anything with my property."

It all started once again,the slave now not even having the energy to cry,all the other slaves witnessing the poor one suffer for his foolishness.they didn't want to be in his place.He was being busted and busted for fun.

When she was finished with him,he was virtually paralysed by the pain.his balls converted to juice,blood lying all around the place.

She ordered him to lick her feet clean of all the dirt,blood and juice(ball mush) and the slave compiled and after lot of hardwork(to reach his owner's feet) properly licked it clean.

Giving him one last kick to the groin,she realized the slave having endured much above its limits had passed away.
Jennifer thought "what a poor slave he is,i had said if he passed the test he could touch my breasts,he didnt pass but he passed but still could'nt have his reward,what a pity".

She questioned the other slaves
"is there anyone next" and went away.

STORY ENDS

The above pic was taken when the actress was checking whether her feet were properly licked clean by the slave or not.once she was satisfied the slave's tongue had cleaned it properly,she went on and gave him the final blow.