check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clayra Beau Busting Balls

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    SubSenMartin, I agree with Mike9988, she's great. Keep up the good work, and fuck the haters. Haters gon' hate. I must say that I while I do not have a treasure chest of disposable income I do make it a point to financially support producers as much as reasonably possible according to my finances. I remember the time before I had internet and I felt alone in the world. And then the time when there was only three bb websites(that I knew of). That which you produce is not a naturally occurring resource, and must be supported financially, and I try to do my part.

Though it may seem at times that you(and producers like you) provide a service to a bunch of unthankful, unethical lowlifes who pirate and profit from your works without a thought to how much effort went into making what you do, I can assure we are not all like that. I for one am very thankful that there are people producing representations of my sexual identity. Thank you.

Hopefully that wasn't overly saccharine.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivorous_daisy View Post
    without a thought to how much effort went into making what you do,
    Same camera angles, same dude, same room, same sofa, poor acting, unoriginal script written in 1 minute... for something that gives you sexual pleasure and money, I wouldn't call "much effort"...

I am not a hater. Subsenmartin does what he does and I am cool with it. It is just something to wank; nothing more nothing less.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    Same camera angles, same dude, same room, same sofa, poor acting, unoriginal script written in 1 minute... for something that gives you sexual pleasure and money, I wouldn't call "much effort"...

I am not a hater. Subsenmartin does what he does and I am cool with it. It is just something to wank; nothing more nothing less.
    Glad you like to wank to my vids. I never intended to win any awards. Remember, effort is relative. It takes hours to produce, edit, and post the clips I make. It is definitely not a ten minute process. So there is actually a lot of effort involved. Try it for yourself and you will see. And when you are all done and you have a hundred bucks in your pocket (if you are lucky) then you can start all over again next month.

Don't worry guys, I won't be around forever!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivorous_daisy View Post
    SubSenMartin, I agree with Mike9988, she's great. Keep up the good work, and fuck the haters. Haters gon' hate. I must say that I while I do not have a treasure chest of disposable income I do make it a point to financially support producers as much as reasonably possible according to my finances. I remember the time before I had internet and I felt alone in the world. And then the time when there was only three bb websites(that I knew of). That which you produce is not a naturally occurring resource, and must be supported financially, and I try to do my part.

Though it may seem at times that you(and producers like you) provide a service to a bunch of unthankful, unethical lowlifes who pirate and profit from your works without a thought to how much effort went into making what you do, I can assure we are not all like that. I for one am very thankful that there are people producing representations of my sexual identity. Thank you.

Hopefully that wasn't overly saccharine.
    No, it was on point and truthful. Thanks.

Big Supporter
    On a positive note, amongst other updates, I have posted a nice update with Clayra Beau. Here are the details of the clip update. Clayra's favorite play partner has been good this week, so she has decided to give him a special reward. Since he loves CBT and ballbusting so much, she has decided to give him some CBT playtime with her. She starts out by using her hands. Lots and lots of testicle squeezing. She grabs onto both and alternates squeezing and playful massage. This turns him on and it signals the next portion - ballbusting kicks and knees. Her bare feet connect with his balls and send him to the floor over and over again. He takes such a good beating that Clayra wants to reward him by focusing on his his cock for a while. She sucks on it and bites him while squeezing and smacking his balls. This is very hot and intense!

I have put up a sample clip at Ballbusting Tube. You can get it by joining Suburban Sensations or getting it at our clip store.

Thanks and Enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clayra_Beau_CBT_Reward_Full_Promo2.jpg   Clayra_Beau_CBT_Reward_Full_Promo3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    We have had a few updates for Clayra Beau Fans. The first clip is Clayra Beau Loves That Sound. In the first clip, Clayra Beau is wearing her brand new boots for this cock and ball crushing clip, and she looks really hot. Clayra starts out with her boot crushing the trapped nut sack. The crushing pressure is making the trapped cock pulse and it is really amusing to her. She enjoys crushing the cock and then the balls under her boot. To further punish the pulsing cock, Clayra smacks the long hard cock against the crushing board as well as her boots. There is some great commentary from Clayra during this clip. Join Suburban Sensations or get these clips at our clip store.

Thanks and Enjoy Guys
    subsenmartin

Hi Subsenmartin!

Just wanted to say Hi and show you some support!
    I'm a happy customer and I appreciate all the work and effort you put into it.

I think it is naive to think that every fanasy can be fulfilled in a clip. I've shot
    a few BB clips with babes and victims, and it takes a lot of work to get a good
    clip in the end. Especially if you want your "actors" to act realistically.

Keep going as long as you can Subsenmartin!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleBot View Post
    Hi Subsenmartin!

Just wanted to say Hi and show you some support!
    I'm a happy customer and I appreciate all the work and effort you put into it.

I think it is naive to think that every fanasy can be fulfilled in a clip. I've shot
    a few BB clips with babes and victims, and it takes a lot of work to get a good
    clip in the end. Especially if you want your "actors" to act realistically.

Keep going as long as you can Subsenmartin!

Hello to you too and thanks for the kind words! It is nice to know that there are a few people that do understand what it takes to get something like this to go.

Big Supporter
    For those that complained "same set...same couch..." They cannot complain about this one. We filmed this on location. In fact I have posted up a few clips recently that were filmed on location with Clayra. Here is the clip description:

Can you imagine standing before Clayra? She only wearing lingerie and she looks so fine! You know she can do anything to you. Your balls are full and very sensitive. Each kick that she lands to your sack makes this worse and the balls feel like they will explode! After one of her kicks she says "It is hard to stay up! That must hurt so much!" By the time she finishes you are already on the ground panting in pain. Maybe she will finish busting you and let you cum to help relieve the pain in your balls! You will love this! This clip was filmed at 60 frames per second.

Join our site to see all our clips or get this clip at our clip store today!

Thanks and enjoy guys!
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    We have a sample of Clayra's latest clip up on ballbusting tube. If you like it join our site or purchase the clip.

Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    You can get some short videos of hers here:

http://www.ballbusting+++tube.com/se...h_query=clayra