check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall into a faint from ballbusting

Fall into a faint from ballbusting

I have never found clip where man faint from hard kicking or squeezing of testicles. There exist few clips where man puke (Dometria, Elisee) but no one with loosing consciousness from the pain. I am realy interested to see such a clip. Can you recommend some clip? Or does such clip even exist?

Very long time ago there was a clip of UK Lady Samantha (tall, slim, blonde goddess). Now her home page is gone. I failed to find any of her clips on clips_4_sale . I haven't seen the clip myself, but in its description there was written that you can see how guy passes out, Samantha kinda freaks out (it was accidental passing out) and the cameraman rushes to check the poor fellow and turns off the camera.

Big Supporter
    We have a scene at Kinky Kicks called KO'd where the guy passes out towards the end of the session. You don't see too much of the actual fainting as the camera man ditches the camera to run and help catch him as he falls!
    The preview for it is at http://***************/home/updates/kod.html#update

Thanks for your answers! I am surprised that there actually doesn't exist a clip where we can see how man pass out form the pain. Really no one knows such clip?

Mistress Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by trigloporus View Post
    I have never found clip where man faint from hard kicking or squeezing of testicles. There exist few clips where man puke (Dometria, Elisee) but no one with loosing consciousness from the pain. I am realy interested to see such a clip. Can you recommend some clip? Or does such clip even exist?
    Try this link thanks

http://www.videosexarchive.com/index.php?video=52478

Supreme Poster
    There is Japanese clips where it is acted out they are awsome

Quote Originally Posted by kujoeb View Post
    Nice one. Love the way Mistress looks after her sub when She's pushed him over the edge.

Nice clip!

faint from squeeze

yes that would be quite interesting to see a hot girl squeeze a guy ball until he faints. You just read about it. any volunteers? Ther must be a reason you do not see such videos. Most probably the fist will be from on of the more an more spreading security cameras. What do you think?

Big Supporter
    This was hardly dangerous.
    You can see at the end the man was fainting and he was still with his balls caught into that device.
    I will never accept this type of device.
    You can easily receive a stronger blow that normally will make you fall while your balls are caught into that device.
    This is the worst ********** someone could think at.

Quote Originally Posted by vengalo5 View Post
    yes that would be quite interesting to see a hot girl squeeze a guy ball until he faints. You just read about it. any volunteers? Ther must be a reason you do not see such videos. Most probably the fist will be from on of the more an more spreading security cameras. What do you think?
    I would volunteer. But I have never met a woman that can do that. Usually they are scared and don't squeeze hard and long enough.

Junior Member drewLikesItInTheNads's Avatar
    I've written stories about it but not sure how possible it is in real life, lol.
    my blog (stories, vids, random thoughts): Drew's Ballbusting Blog

Big Supporter
    It's not the same as real life ball busting, bu in my femdom ********** fantasies I always faint shortly after the castratrix cuts off my last ball.

?

Any new clip? I made a search and I didnīt find anything...

Passing out

Attention fellow pervs , we might finally have our first real passing out video! Check this one:
    http://**********++++.com/studio/212...rat-Princess-2

(C+l+i+p+s+4+s+a+l+e)

On one hand it looks kinda staged, but the guys eyes (after he regains consciousness) shows that he really is in quite a big shock...

Though i always thought that passing out would involve a lot of drama, a lot of shacking and uncontrolled muscle convulsions. but no, the guy simply collapses in silence... No drama at all
    I always preferred poor guy shaking in agony so that girl could see what damage she has done
    http://ballbustingtube++++.com/video/6227/great-kick