check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How unhealthy

Supreme Poster carnivorous_daisy's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Alec Anaconda, A1;120487]“That which does not kill us makes us stronger,” Friedrich Nietzsche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...DFhRjrM#t=136s

Big Supporter
    Some mention here that injuries could lead to cancer:

It is a long debate about this topic but is no evidence of this.

On the other hand if this is true then some 10+ ballbusters on this site should develop cancer until now.

The cancer develop differently than by trauma. See bellow article.
    And always when someone speak about risk then that person should talk about odds.
    For example was proved that mobile phones increase risk of cancer but this risk is too small in order to be considered.

Abstract

In the absence of positive evidence that a single injury can cause cancer, the tendency is growing to award compensation to persons (particularly employees) with cancers alleged to have originated in trauma, even cancers which are generally conceded to be congenital in origin.

Experimental attempts to induce cancer through trauma have been unsuccessful or doubtful in result. War-wounded persons, boxers and railroad accident victims have no higher incidence of cancer than other groups.

Physicians and others in a position to educate the public should strive to dispel the error that cancer following injury is demonstrably or even probably the cause.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    Some mention here that injuries could lead to cancer:

It is a long debate about this topic but is no evidence of this.

On the other hand if this is true then some 10+ ballbusters on this site should develop cancer until now.

The cancer develop differently than by trauma. See bellow article.
    And always when someone speak about risk then that person should talk about odds.
    For example was proved that mobile phones increase risk of cancer but this risk is too small in order to be considered.

Abstract

In the absence of positive evidence that a single injury can cause cancer, the tendency is growing to award compensation to persons (particularly employees) with cancers alleged to have originated in trauma, even cancers which are generally conceded to be congenital in origin.

Experimental attempts to induce cancer through trauma have been unsuccessful or doubtful in result. War-wounded persons, boxers and railroad accident victims have no higher incidence of cancer than other groups.

Physicians and others in a position to educate the public should strive to dispel the error that cancer following injury is demonstrably or even probably the cause.
    I think that if a person gets hit in the balls and has never before been hit there, the risk of him getting testicular cancer is a lot higher than a person doing ballbusting because the person doing ballbusting has been hit there thousands of times over and i'm not sure of it but i think the body has developed a resistence to it... i mean you just got use to it and the risk is a lot lower... the same thing can be said about swelling of the balls, if a person gets busted hard for the first times his balls should swell up badly but... if a person gets busted hard for the 200th times it's not really that bad

I would suspect that people may detect the cancer more readily if they see a doctor due to the pain from trauma. The doctor may find a cancer that was already there just because the area is getting examined - an area that might go unexamined otherwise if the person does not complain about it.

Those who get hit regularly in the testicles probably are examining themselves much more frequently because of the trauma compared to those who don't participate and end up going in to see the doctor for every minor finding because they are not used to examining themselves and are unfamiliar with their own anatomy. A testicle might end up getting removed as a "biopsy" even if there is no cancer present if the doctor cannot determine if something is a cancer using all other tests available.

There are immediate risks. If the female ballbuster is wearing a pair of stilletos and the pointy end makes contact with your balls when she kicks you, they can and WILL tear open. Your balls are not invincible.

Big Supporter

Studies

Today are studies for almost everything and some of them difficult to interpret.
    For example they study 1000 people for high cholesterol and from them 300 are black and after 5 years 10 white people and 4 black people have a stroke.
    Conclusion would be that white people are more likely to have a stroke because of high cholesterol than black people.

Coming back to risk factor for testicular cancer, injurie is not listed in any serious specialized site:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/testicu...ew-what-causes

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/166993.php

I have knowledge about statistics and I know that any minor fact that manage to prove noticeable results would be listed.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sebi40 View Post
    Today are studies for almost everything and some of them difficult to interpret.
    For example they study 1000 people for high cholesterol and from them 300 are black and after 5 years 10 white people and 4 black people have a stroke.
    Conclusion would be that white people are more likely to have a stroke because of high cholesterol than black people.

Coming back to risk factor for testicular cancer, injurie is not listed in any serious specialized site:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/testicu...ew-what-causes

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/166993.php

I have knowledge about statistics and I know that any minor fact that manage to prove noticeable results would be listed.
    I don't wan't to be on the contradictory side of you guys, but when i was a teenager i have read in the newspaper that there was a footballer, also a teenager, here in Romania, he played football for some team here and he got kicked really hard by a teammate in the balls, his teammate probably was aiming for the actual football and accidentally kiced this guy... anyway the kid never mentioned this to anyone, not even his parents because he was ashamed, maybe in all fairness it would have been best for him to do that because, a few time later he got cancer to his damaged nut and then he died, i think it was too late for the doctors to do anything... but this is just an isolated case, i don't know how many of theese cases are, and i've been busted now for almost 2 years straight every week and apart from some swollen and purple, bruised balls and a swollen epididymis i haven't really gotten any injuries on my balls, and i doubt the guys in the videos getting busted got cancer, so i truly guess the world is a really strange place...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    I don't wan't to be on the contradictory side of you guys, but when i was a teenager i have read in the newspaper that there was a footballer, also a teenager, here in Romania, he played football for some team here and he got kicked really hard by a teammate in the balls, his teammate probably was aiming for the actual football and accidentally kiced this guy... anyway the kid never mentioned this to anyone, not even his parents because he was ashamed, maybe in all fairness it would have been best for him to do that because, a few time later he got cancer to his damaged nut and then he died, i think it was too late for the doctors to do anything... but this is just an isolated case, i don't know how many of theese cases are, and i've been busted now for almost 2 years straight every week and apart from some swollen and purple, bruised balls and a swollen epididymis i haven't really gotten any injuries on my balls, and i doubt the guys in the videos getting busted got cancer, so i truly guess the world is a really strange place...
    I also read 2 months ago about a football player that got stomach cancer. He said to the news that this was discovered after a stomach check caused by a powerful hit into the stomach.
    In reality cancer was already there then the hit will make things worst causing some ruptures that will make cancer spread faster.
    Unfortunately cancer could happen in any person. I also had a good friend that got testicular cancer in his 20 and have 1 testicle removed, plenty of chemotherapy and survived. He also tried to link the cause of his cancer with something, maybe a hit.
    Anyone can do this, because every male is hit by accident in his balls while playing different sports. Then some got cancer and they try search their past for a cause but in absence of medical knowledge it is easier to blame a hit.
    In preview links I posted possible causes of testicular cancer are described. From there one can find if he is at risk or not.