I've had this ball crush board for a while. I paid less than $12 for it on AliExpress. It has a little electric shocker thing. I can also hook up a tens to shock, sending a shock through the tops of the balls.

i kind of lost interest in it after some crushing of unwarmed up balls. But recently, I was really warmed up and got a decent crushing out of it. But the board kind of bends around the balls when the board is tightened down really tight. I would imagine the thicker boards do not do that. This one is thin acrylic.

I had to get a hole saw and drill a semi circle to connect with the tiny hole it came with. I did managed to get my junk through it with the one tiny hole, but it was too small. it was like having a tight ring around the genitals which slowed losing an erection and if I had to run out of the bedroom before the erection subsided, that would have been an issue.

The squeeze from this thing feels no where near as good as if I separate off my balls with stretching rings and my wife squeezes my balls really well between thumb and forefinger.