check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Why are fingers so much better than a ball crushing board?

Big Supporter

Why are fingers so much better than a ball crushing board?

I have had my wife bust me from time to time for over 20 years now. I remember thinking near the time we started of her taking one nut between thumb and forefinger and another between thumb and forefinger and squeeze them. But she tried and couldn't get ahold of them. For much of our ball busting times together, usually during a handjob sometime between the frequency of once a month to once a week, I'd have her squeeze the balls with one hand or else spank them with her palm.

Recently, I've been having her give me some rougher treatment. I put penis rings to isolate the balls. But I stopped by a sex toy store and bought this ball separator thing. It was a jumbo size and kind of fit, but not perfectly. So I just used stretchy rings, but one around the base of the balls and another around one ball. This way she can isolate balls and squeeze.

Tonight, she started with a handjob and got me worked up. Then I requested she play with my balls. I asked her to put a cock ring around them. Then, I isolated one of them with a cock ring, which let her get a good grip on both with thumb and forefinger. She was doing this squeeze rub thing while holding each nut between thumb and forefinger, which is kind of like torture, but still pretty good torture as warmed up as I was. Eventually, I had her just squeeze a little harder and a little harder until I asked for mercy. So she squeezes hard, and I have to tell her to go harder until I get to this nice ball squeeze feeling that kind of like hurts, but also feels almost like hanging in space right at the moment of orgasm. After many seconds, I asked for more pressure. She said her fingers were tired. I got just a bit more pressure. I don't know how long this lasted. It was probably all about 30 seconds, maybe a minute. But it was really good.

What I don't get is why this feels so much better than a ball board. Even if I get to the edge before doing the ball squeeze board, I haven't been able to get nearly as much pleasure out of a squeeze with that that I can out of being busted by my wife's hands. Maybe hands or more erotic. But I think there is something also to the mechanical aspect of the stimulation that makes squeezing with the fingers better than with a board. Maybe there is more TLC in her torturing my nuts by hand.

The good thing about the ball bust board is that it can cause a really long ejaculation. It's more ejaculation than orgasm. It gives some sexual pleasure, but not the most intense orgasm. For the most part, the repeated contractions aren't accompanied by the most intense pleasure. A kind of okay orgasm where the pleasure leaks away quick, but the contractions continue.

I put my balls in a stretching cockring to keep them from slipping out of the hole in the ball bust board, which I had to drill with a hole saw to enlarge. I also have a sex stim tens unit with fabric and rubber-like attachments. I put a fabric band around my balls in the ball crusher and another around the base of the testicles. I might have another around a the base of the balls on the other side of the cock ring beneath the board, or around the base of the penis. I might have a conducing fabric thing on the head of the penis. Then there is a little shocker thing that connects to the ball board, which, if turned up, deals a sharp stingy zap. I have had an orgasm with little stimulation besides board squeezing and zapping. The sharp, initially uncomfortable, zaps from the little ball zapper seemed to be a key to getting me over the edge, but it wasn't as good as a normal orgasm.

I don't use words like 'hurt' or 'pain' when my wife does this. She gradually got trained up to be a ball squeezer, spanker and beater during handjobs because she knows I find it pleasurable. So there isn't any goading or talk of her hurting my balls. She thinks other S&M stuff, like being tied up, is perverted, but will squeeze my balls really hard at times when I ask. During regular foreplay, she'll squeeze me enough that I know if some guy not into BB experienced that, he'd be pretty upset.

I generally prefer intercourse. Ball busting starts to sound good if sex has been rare for a while, at least now that I am older.

Big Supporter
    I think the problem is it is hard to get in the board when hard, so I would end up with 'cold busted' balls without a warmup with the board. With a bit of warmup, then allowing the erection to subside again, it feels pretty good based on recent experience.