http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d1eec98ec5/805145-1

Click image for larger version

Name:DvsPG_07.jpg             
Views:46     
Size:150.5 KB    
ID:21482

Big Supporter

Spartan girls in combat

This is a bit off topic but I posted because I like the attitude, posture and confidence of this spartan girl.
    An arrow it is a bit of dirty fight against a big muscular opponent similar with a groin kick.
    Anyhow if one will manage to come closer then second weapon will be for sure a kick in the groin. As you see from the picture, male balls are unprotected.

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

Male female boxing

Boxing with one good punch in balls, then the defeated guy lick her pussy

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/8049674f31/761359-1

Big Supporter

Father fight with his son girlfriend

Very nice 3D full color story

A father try to interfere in his son life trying to discuss with his girlfriend about her behavior but she slap his face and then fight is on.
    Groin attack included

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/467f24ff09/753793-1

Hi all, as many of you know, the stories I write and the pictures I create to illustrate them are of girls beating men in fights by attacking the balls. They are available here, https://sites.google.com/site/darkgiantsactionbabes in the 'Tough girls defeat men' section. But not for much longer. The cat fight content I create sells so much better, so the ballbusting stuff on my site will be replaced by girl on girl fights by the end of August. So if you'd like them, and they are the cheapest around, get them now. I've created a pdf giving details of my ballbusting work, and a few previously unpublished pics, downloadable from here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z...ew?usp=sharing and it's FREE. And here's a pic from the tale 'Pippa the Man Destroyer'. It's obvious she's going to use dirty tactics to win the fight, as her frightened male opponent realizes!

Name:MW01shape1 textA.jpg             
Views:29     
Size:126.9 KB    
ID:21492

Big Supporter

Winners take all!

From Wreslogia user:

You are defeated, you lose everything!

Big Supporter
    From a nice ilustrated story:

Name:2 of 5 Beach Challenge.jpg             
Views:223     
Size:60.2 KB    
ID:21624

Big Supporter

Post Pushing the limits

The story is based on a real experience, involving a legal sex-worker, focusing on teasing and denial, genital torture and pushing the limits. If any of those subject are offending you, please do not read.

About me:
    I was many years just a vanilla man with BDSM fantasies.
    About 3 years ago I decided to live some of my fantasies.
    I did initially with a woman that I met on Fetlife and later also with professionals.
    I had soft sessions (where also sex was involved) and a bit harder sessions where sex is strictly forbidden
    I need to underline that I am from Austria where everything is legal.
    In 3 years I had a lot of experiences with more than 20 women.
    Lately I preferred role play approach with teasing and light genital torture into the thematic of the session.
    I will relate one of the latest experience, just because was “pushing the limit” experience

Pushing the limits
    It was a small, young woman from Germany. I found her profile going through the Vienna advertisements. I enjoyed her pictures so I decided to contact her for a session.
    I arrived to the location and ringed to the door. She open the door for me, casually dressed. She had a nice smile and kind eyes. We decided that will be a role-play upfront, but free from her point and everything can be on the table, including sex. I come naked from shower and she wait for me in underwear. I was like a giant compare with her. I thought she cannot dominate me so I took her in my arms ready to throw it in the bad.
    “Not so fast she told me, we have time”
    Then she grabbed my cock and start stoking, while I started also to touch her body and kiss her neck.
    “You are so horny she told me, you want my pussy”
    “Yes”, I told her “I need it”
    “OK, stud, let me look at you”, she made one step back, “You are so strong and horny”
    I smiled
    Then unexpectedly come the kick. Right in my naked balls. I collapsed to the ground. Pain was incredible and become more intense spreading to my entire inner region.
    “Wow”, she said, “I did not now is so painful” she looked at me with hands on her face, “Sorry, I will let you have me once you recover”
    She come over me, with her big eyes and start comforting me, and rub my nipples. My penis that become semi-erect after the kick start to regain it’s strength.
    Now she took it in her hand and told me.
    “No so bad if you are hard again, that mean no damage. You are still a man and can have me”
    “OK, I said, it was a tough experience, but we agree upfront to have free play, so it is OK”
    We start again touching each other, she gently stroked my penis. I was ready and eager to have her again.
    “Not, yet” she said. “I want to give you a blowjob first, OK”?
    “Yes”, I said
    “Stand up please, close your eyes and relax”
    I was a bit unsure, but then I saw her kneeling.
    “Just close your eyes and relax, please”
    “OK”, I said, at the end I agree upfront to give her liberty. I was a bit scared that she will take advantage of my position.
    I felt her hand stroking and I become completely relaxed. She stroked changing the style and speed until I become very horny, then she said.
    “2 seconds to take the condom then I will give you the blowjob of your life”
    I was so excited, I told to myself that I will blow my load in her mouth, being sorry will not be also in her pussy. Maybe next time, I said to myself.
    Then I felt the pain, worse than first time, she kick again my balls, with her tiny foot, but the kick was powerful, I felt on the floor in fetal position.
    For few seconds I was not able to speak or move. “That was too much”. I was able to mumble. I looked at her. Same attitude. Palms over her face looking at me through her fingers.
    “I am so sorry” she said “Are you in pain?”
    “Yes” I said trying to handle the pain.
    “Can I comfort you” she said.
    “Yes, you can, but no more”
    “But you said, genital torture is OK, I am just playing” She come over me.
    “Let me touch you there, to see it is OK. I have first aid medical training she said”
    I moved my hands away and she gently start checking my testicles with one hand and with other start stroking my cock. After all the teasing from before, my cock become full erect again.
    “You can see that everything is OK, no damage, Are you still in pain?”
    “Yes I said, but I can still have you”. “You are very extreme, I have to admit but this was my upper limit”
    “Let me show you something”, she said. “Just stay still”
    She start again stroking my cock.
    “You see, your desire build up and all the others fade away”
    She continue to stroke my cock while with her teeth start gently biting my nipples.
    “You need your release” she continue to build the tension
    “I want you” I said
    “I do not like you being in hurry, I want to strengthen your desire a bit more. You said that you enjoy BDSM, and BDSM means desire. Do you agree?”
    I was about to explode “Yes, yes, yes I want to be inside you”
    I push her on her back.
    “Let me put the condom first” she smiled. ”I moved away and she pushed me on my back”
    Instead of condom she just grab my balls, one in each hand and told me.
    “Do not dare to move” “This is my game now and you will not do anything I do not want” “Now you just seat and beg me to stop squeezing”
    “But” I said. I thought I can say STOP, RED but then I just let her do what she want. My limits were heavily ******.
    “I am not give you permanent damage because I know what I am doing, but now I love to see you in pain, willing to have me, this is part of our game”
    The torture continue pain and lust until I was exhausted, having no will to do something, just hoping for final release.
    She was playing with my throbbing cock with a smile on her face.
    “I want you” I said
    “And you will have me but not today” “Time is up”
    “No, I want more time, I will pay extra”
    “Sorry another client is waiting” “He is not submissive like you and she enjoy only fucking so I want to be fresh for him”
    “But, no release for me? The deal was…..”
    “The deal was role-play, genital torture and fucking is included but not mandatory” “If you want to argue, I can push the panic button”
    “No, no, sorry”
    “But, because I am nice and I like you, I advise you for a new appointment this week” “The condition to accept you again is no masturbation, no release from your side”
    “But, but…” I said
    “I know it is a challenge as you did not have before” she said “but… Take it or leave it”
    “You have 5 min to take the shower and think, but if you will say no now, I won’t be interested in you anymore. I am busy, I have a tight schedule, and I need to know the type of client and the type of game I am in, for proper schedule”
    She was the same tiny women with pretty face, but now looked, very much in charge.
    I moved toward the shower…

To be continued…

Big Supporter

Big Supporter

A nice catfight with cba clip

Thanks, love the stories.