check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Heroines

Some sent me this link a while ago

http://nicetarget.deviantart.com/art...oman-419179652

the hulk and superman ones are great. thank u

nice but i prefer the one with Hulk!!!

Posted about this in other threads...but I've always loved the idea of heroines in fantasy stories who kick a lot of creatures and monsters in the balls.

Whether it's an dragon slaying woman or angry maiden kicking a dragon in the nuts, or some furious warrior woman planting her knee between the legs of gnolls and lizardmen, a friendly gryphon getting a playful and unexpected kick in the sack from an elf girl, and so on...

Heroines who kick balls are always the best!

One of my favourite cartoons ever! Hope you enjoy it!
    Harley is the perfect ballbuster:
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictur...Ivy-X-Batman-5
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictur...an-6-Animation

Quote Originally Posted by Mythical Pain View Post
    Posted about this in other threads...but I've always loved the idea of heroines in fantasy stories who kick a lot of creatures and monsters in the balls.

Whether it's an dragon slaying woman or angry maiden kicking a dragon in the nuts, or some furious warrior woman planting her knee between the legs of gnolls and lizardmen, a friendly gryphon getting a playful and unexpected kick in the sack from an elf girl, and so on...

Heroines who kick balls are always the best!
    I've been looking about at some cosplay models recently. These are girls who dress up as beloved characters from films, TV shows etc. Mostly it's a sexy Pikachu or something but there are plenty of awesome cosplays as kick ass characters. My favourites so far are Jessica Nigri and Nicole Marie Jean. What's annoying though is that although their characters may kick monstrous amounts of arse, they always look meek and submissive in their shoots.

Also, seeing as how you're into the fantasy stuff, the Dark Elf race in Warhammer has some pretty crazy women, especially the witch elves and sorceresses. I'm sure there are plenty of steamy stories and probably artwork about them, these should give an idea.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...li-d4s792p.jpg
    http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/..._i-d41ae7z.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    I am guessing this is hard to find because a female heroine is supposed to be able to best a guy without requiring to fight "dirty". But really I always wondered why not? Wonder Woman should be able to kick a bad guy in the balls! No lasso necessary to make a man tell the truth if she has his balls in her hand. I think it would make things much more interesting.
    Everything I've heard about women who really have to fight, like police women or army girls, is that their trained to go straight for the nuts. A documentary in the nineties about training for cops had a scene where a female self defence teacher showed trainee police girls how to deliver a good knee. The instructress was a lovely redhead, and she had a padded sort of cushion to demonstrate on, and her knees looked terrifying!
    For me ball busting is always a part of a male vs female fight, the lady winning with ease by attacking her oppenents balls. Some here will know of the stories and illustrations I did of this, and I'm going to do an e-book as soon as I can work out how to create one with pictures. May take a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by bbslut88 View Post
    I've been looking about at some cosplay models recently. These are girls who dress up as beloved characters from films, TV shows etc. Mostly it's a sexy Pikachu or something but there are plenty of awesome cosplays as kick ass characters. My favourites so far are Jessica Nigri and Nicole Marie Jean. What's annoying though is that although their characters may kick monstrous amounts of arse, they always look meek and submissive in their shoots.

Also, seeing as how you're into the fantasy stuff, the Dark Elf race in Warhammer has some pretty crazy women, especially the witch elves and sorceresses. I'm sure there are plenty of steamy stories and probably artwork about them, these should give an idea.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...li-d4s792p.jpg
    http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/..._i-d41ae7z.jpg
    Ooh, I like! Very nice art. Those two definitely look like they'd love kicking dragons and assorted monsters in the balls. In battle...or just for the fun of it!

I'm in the Infantry and I've been teaching unarmed combat for years. There are a lot of techniques that people would call "fighting dirty" that are taught by the police and military. The best part of teaching is that men tend to focus on striking and grappling, and that is definitely where most of them have their strengths. But women tend to focus more on joint control and stun techniques, which means elbows, shoulders, wrists, eyes and balls. I love teaching the girls, not only because practise all their busting techniques on me but also because they are often so much more open and eager to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by try View Post
    Everything I've heard about women who really have to fight, like police women or army girls, is that their trained to go straight for the nuts. A documentary in the nineties about training for cops had a scene where a female self defence teacher showed trainee police girls how to deliver a good knee. The instructress was a lovely redhead, and she had a padded sort of cushion to demonstrate on, and her knees looked terrifying!
    For me ball busting is always a part of a male vs female fight, the lady winning with ease by attacking her oppenents balls. Some here will know of the stories and illustrations I did of this, and I'm going to do an e-book as soon as I can work out how to create one with pictures. May take a while though.

But in terms of superheroes I have always wondered why there isn't more on the Internet of heroines or villains busting. My friend and I played out a very similar fantasy to the story talked about above, where my friend, a firey little red head with huge breast and amazing stomach and ass, played a superpowered heroine who had to cause pain to get her powers to work. And I played her sidekick who's power was to be absolutely invincible but still felt pain. It was a dream come true. My current girlfriend will often dress up in superhero one costumes for me but I still just think at comic conventions how many beautiful women in amazing costumes are there that I would love to get kicked, kneed or stomped by. Harley Quinn, Supergirl and Emma Frost have all been big favorites of mine but I also have quite a few drow fantasies as well, and a lot of indie stuff, basically every girl in a costume I see I want to hit me. Female doth are also a group I've always wondered while there isn't more written about or cartoons of them. A sixth using the force to manipulate your balls and enter your mind. Not too mention the fitness level which means added attractiveness and pain. I've always had a big thing for Aalya Secur, not a sith I know but she has rage issues so I can justify it in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by bbslut88 View Post
    I've always wanted to combine my love of all things nerdy with my ballbusting fantasies. In this industry "Geeky girls" means someone with glasses, but I think it's a shame that given the amount of bad-ass dominant heroines out there we don't see more.

The only thing I can think of is captioning some of the hotter cosplay images out there, obviously the ideal would be Lara Croft of Harley Quinn beating some nuts but having looked around I'd be surprised if there's anything like that.

Any other takers here or am I the only one with a nerd boner for this?
    I aven't made a cosplay comic, but I have created an action girl story where tough babes take down the bad guys by very violently attacking their balls, with 20 colour pictures showing the girls enjoying themselves as they inflict severe damage on the reproductive organs of their male opponents, and done it professionally enough for Lulu to accept it on their site. Available here, http://www.lulu.com/shop/ed-lee/vict...-22236820.html

This is the tales opening scene,

Cherry stiffened as the three men who barred her way approached, but she retained a relaxed composure. Unlike the girl with her, an auburn haired beauty called Claire, who was visibly tense. One man, leering in a disgusting manner, took hold of Cherry by the shoulders, almost salivating over her as his eyes feasted on her curvy figure, that was clad in a very tight black cat suit, "Are we goanna have some fun with you two cuties." he said, grinning, while the other men laughed.
    "Oh goody," responded Cherry, "I love fun guys!" And with that she brought her knee up with all the force she could, making the smile on the man’s face turn to a grimace of pain as he bent over and then fell to his knees. "Isn't this fun!", Cherry quipped.
    "You’re gonna wish you hadn't done that," one of the other men shouted,

"by the time I've finished with you you'll never dare show your face in public again." He swung a right hook at Cherry that, had it connected, would certainly have ruined her pretty features. But there was no danger of that, the blonde just stepping back, and as the man’s fist went harmlessly past her face, with her right leg almost fully withdrawn, she delivered an almost running kick into his groin. It was a perfectly executed blow, one Cherry had practiced many times, and as the instep of her booted foot came up underneath her attackers testicles, it not only smashed both beyond repair but ****** them up into the man’s belly. As his feet were lifted by the impact he let out a terrible cry, and when his hands clutched at his injured crotch he realised there were no balls there anymore! Screaming, he fell to the ground, delirious from the pain and trauma.
    The third man looked on wide eyed with shock. "Bloody hell!" he said to himself. Cherry took advantage of his hesitancy. Seeing that his legs were quite close together she reasoned a kick into, rather than under, the balls would be most effective, and she pirouetted gracefully through 180 degrees to propel her foot into his nuts. Now, when she demonstrated this kick in martial arts demo's she could break planks of wood, so, as you can imagine, the effect on the much more vulnerable target of the man's testicles was truly terrible! His sac was split open at the sides, and the blood and gore of the crushed reproductive organs spewed out into his pants. For a second his mouth opened to scream, but no sound emerged as he fell, ***********, to the ground.

Looks better in the file, with indents, NCX contents page etc.

Big Supporter
    I heard that in IRON MAN 2 Scarlett Johansson nails a security guard in the crotch

That sounds right, lol.

Big Supporter

Supreme Poster
    Uh... what about that picture should we be noticing?