check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Think back to your youth...

Big Supporter

Think back to your youth...

Think back to your younger days. Did anyone if it's in most countries when they were in a low year ever manage to get kicked in the nuts by a sixth form girl a hot one at that. And in USA/Canada a lower grade get kicked in the nuts by a senior or even a hot college girl sister/cousin of someone they had hacked off? Looking back in school I wish a sixth form or uni girl had kicked me in the balls but there was little opportunity or scope. Same for North America, a senior or college girl to hit in the balls.

Any stories at all?

Big Supporter
    Before middle school it was a common game for girls to chase boys around the playground kicking them in the balls as a form of tag, and counting their hits and seeing who had better numbers.

Fast Forward to junior high, its was a popular game to sack tap boys, unless they pants you prior that day, which rarely occured since pantsing in obvious and tapping isnt....At the time too i dated a very sadistic gothic girl who had no idea that i enjoyed ballbusting (not sure if i even knew) she used to use my balls for everything... she would kick them for her enjoyment, squeeze them to encourage me to pleasure her or to pleasure her better, knee them during handjobs to keep me from coming, slap them during blowjobs to keep me from cumming, even bit them one time while sucking on them to keep me still since we were around her mom at the time and i was worried we were gonne be walked in on. Dumped her towards the end of junior high and got a kick in the nuts that sent me to the nurses office, unconcious.

Fast forward further, knew a group of girls that had a friend name Charlo, she used to kick her boyfriend in the nuts all the time. i dont think he enjoyed it, but she shure did, and so did her friends. Now about high school i hooked up with a friend of Charlos (who im still with...7 years strong) that ended up forming a game with her friends where they would use a word of the day, when that word was uttered they would hit me in the balls. i had to figure out what was the key word and run when i heard it....after some time i told my gf that i enjoyed ballbusting and well 7 years of ballbusting each day is hard to tell in a short time. Those are my stories though...well some

Big Supporter
    Well yeah, my whole fetish stemmed from my youth.

I had a family friend who would come over, she was roughly the same height as me and very bossy/dominant. We would play fight with pillows and stuff and every so often she would crack me in the nuts. When I started to realise that I enjoyed it, I would leave myself purposely exposed so she would swoop in. Unfortunately for me, she had no idea how much pain it really caused so she would always go in with full force kicks. It was made even tougher because if I started rolling around on the floor, she would stop kicking me there, so I always had to find a way to man up after her strikes. That said, quite a lot of times, I would chicken out as I see her foot feeling towards my groin or when she swings her foot back for a (hard) kick. It turns out that she had a crush on me so if I played my cards right, I could have been with a ballbusting girlfriend.

At school, there were these 2 friends were always played together, and I was always placed at their table or in their groups for classes. I guess this was through the experiment phase. They would flick my groin now and then and giggle. I remember we were all sat on seats in rows to watch a movie, they were both directly behind me. One of them kicked the bottom of my plastic chair (they were thin chairs). She started giggling when she realised her foot landed right where my balls were sitting. I made it look like I adjusted my balls away from there but in actually exposed them more. Luckily for me, her friend wanted in on the action and swept her foot under my chair, hitting I with a thud. Throughout the whole movie they randomly kicked me there inconspicuously. Safe to say my balls were sore by the end of it!

Oh and another time, the 3 of us were grouped during drama class, and they made up a scene where they grabbed me and kicked my balls. No real contact though apart from maybe 1 or 2 play kicks during our practice.

I have more experiences but that will do for now lol.