check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting Heroines

I also think White Queen / Emma Frost, because of her psychic powers, is a particularly good subject for this sort of thing. I think the feeling of physical intimacy from having your balls at the mercy of a woman is probably similar to the emotional intimacy you get from confessing your innermost thoughts and feelings. The sense of apprehension and expectation and fear and excitement that combines in both cases, like when you first tell a girl you love her, or when she threatens to kick your balls. Being so completely exposed and vulnerable and having put yourself completely at the mercy of another person, either emotionally or physically. I see a lot of similarities there between a woman knowing my innermost thoughts and feelings (and desires), and a woman having a grip on my balls. So a character that can exploit both of those most intimate vulnerabilities at the same time has a lot of potential.

Interesting that love and having your balls busted is related in your mind.

Supreme Poster
    yeah it sucks that so much of the super heroine contact online is so Male dom hardly any is femdom.

in the movies I knoy someone that attacks the nuts and that's Ursa from Superman fingers crossed Fiora does it in man of steel

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    I'm not really a comic book fan but I do enjoy the super hero story lines and movies. I'm like a super nerd girl at heart even though I try not to let anyone know. Yes I agree that female villains should have no issues going for balls...female heroines shouldn't either. Come on wouldn't Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Rouge or Elektra not have fun testing Wolverine's healing powers? I'm sure it would be pretty big bragging rights in the super hero community to be the woman who was the one who surpassed his limits.
    i like how you think

Supreme Poster
    I remember one of the first erotic experiences for me, was seeing Uma Thurman as poison ivy. For some reason the idea of kissing those deadly, pink, lips made it infinitely more erotic. It was also quite the turn-on when she would talk about how easy it was to control men.

Another fantasy is of a boy/girl tag team.

The guy is the sidekick and has only one power. He is indestructible everywhere, and he feels no pain everywhere except his testicles. He is worthless alone, as he is out of shape, flabby, and submissive. He is very "unmanly" in all respects aside from his unusually large testicles, which are unusually sensitive.

The heroine gains more powers (flying, strength, mind-reading, etc...) the more turned on her sidekick is of her. The pathetic sidekick is most turned on by ballbusting, femdom, worship, humiliation, etc... The heroine would have the typical "hyper-feminine" body of course.

As soon as there's any trouble, she busts his balls as hard as she can. The rest of the fight she has to be creative to turn-on her sidekick. Tell him how ugly he looks in his spandex compared to how perfect she looks. Tease him about the weak testicles she doesn't have. Tell him to jerk off to her body and tell her how perfect it is. Sit on his face, etc....

Of course the heroine would be busting plenty of villain testicles too.

She would finally meet her rival which would be an equally sexy and domineering villainess who figures out the secrets of her strength. When she starts teasing/busting/etc the sidekick, the heroine loses more and more of her powers as his attention shifts to her instead. Then they must compete to humiliate and tease the ballbusted sidekick better than the other.

The guy could be called "Sidekicked" maybe? Haven't thought of any for the heroine or villains/villainess.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    Interesting that love and having your balls busted is related in your mind.
    Is it interesting? I suppose maybe it points to something profound about me, though I don't know what. Any theories?

Here's one with Mystique and Wolverine for you, evilgrl. I'll have to find some pictures of him with other comic book women and do a series where they compete to be the one to break him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MystiqueWolverine-1.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by albinosquirrel View Post

Here's one with Mystique and Wolverine for you, evilgrl. I'll have to find some pictures of him with other comic book women and do a series where they compete to be the one to break him.
    Cute! Thanks lol

Here's kinda what I was thinking with the White Queen's psychic powers. Knowing every man's inner thoughts, and just how much they want her and what they'd do to have her, gives her a certain power over them. When you know exactly what a man desires, you can get to him do a lot for you in order to get what he wants. Just like you can get a man to do just about anything when you're squeezing his balls. Either way, his balls have given you control.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhiteQueen3-1.JPG  

Wink Dont forget the others actresses

I agree with you she is a good choice. But dont forget some girls who worked in "The Sin City" movie, mainly the asian one. http://www.femaledom.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif

Here's another one with Wolverine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hydra-1.JPG  

Here are a couple more, one with a heroine and one with a couple of villains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PowerGirl-1.JPG   CatwomanPoisonIvy-1.JPG  

Okay, so this one isn't a heroine. But it is a geeky gamer girl. And she could definitely be my hero.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gaming3-1.JPG  

Another attempt to break Wolverine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rogue 5-1.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    A couple I made
    wow, these were great! especially the first one.

Click image for larger version

Name:Untitled01.jpg             
Views:236     
Size:91.3 KB    
ID:20306
    Here's another one I made.