check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: squeezing techniques

squeezing techniques

me and my gf have been trying afew different ways of squeezing and would like to know if any one has one they could share with us? a good one she did was holding one ball tight in one hand and pressing her thumb right in the midle

Supreme Poster
    One we've used is to tie the balls separate, then she takes one in each hand and squeezed between the thumb and forefinger.

My gf takes both my balls in one hand (her hands are big) and mashes them together until I have to beg her to stop. Sometimes I'm pleased when she does, sometimes I'm pleased when she doesn't

A previous gf used to tie my balls up and squeeze them. Didn't hurt as much as present gf mashing them as described.

Supreme Poster

Hold ball beween thumb and second finger and

squeeze. Hold tight but "let" the ball escape by increasing pressure and adjusting it downward to where the ball gets smaller; the ball is ****** upward --- it hurts like hell as the pressure on the ball ****** it up. Like pinching, I guess.

Big Supporter

Techinque v.important

I think that for those that like severe squeezes, or for women practising self defence, technique is more important that strength. One of the main things is being able to isolate the testicles, which, as some have describied can be done by tying. The aim is to be able to fix or concentrate pressure on a limited area , usually best with one testicle. And to make sure that you grasp it in a way that it can not escape (they can be very slippery) so that it gets badly compacted by the womans hand.

There is one woman I know who is only average strength and hardly ever squeezes to maximum strength but can really make me submit. There are other women who are much stronger than her who can not.

one at a time is clearly best. My wife tried 2 at once and tended to get carpal tunnel pain before I would give in. One ball between thumb and forefinger she barely works up a sweat. For both, she uses both hands.

I also like the bit of letting the ball slip out while squeezing.

Big Supporter

Three fingers

We often use a "three fingers" way: index and medius under the ball, thumb over it.
    This gives her more power than a two fingers method.
    It prevents the ball from slipping off.
    It allows to use either the flesh of the thumb or the nail.
    It allows to move the thumb, searching the most sensitive position, and then to dig in seriously there.

I must add she has practiced tennis a lot and has a tremendous grip in her right hand...

my gf loves grab my balls from behind, with both hands, and pull them back till they are very stretched, then she squeezes/grinds them between her knee and her hands

sorry for my english...not my first language

Registered Member

Anyway they get squeezed has got to be good

I like to have my wife wrap one hand around my scrotum between my balls and body. I have a lot of sack so this just limits the amount my balls can move around. She can then pinch one ball between her thumb and index finger and squeeze until I start squirming and moaning. Then she pinches the other ball for a while. Just to change the pace she forms a fist like you would for knocking on someone’s door but instead she hits my balls. After ten or more hits she goes back to pinching the balls. There are several other painful things she likes to do. I really get off on the idea it’s up to her to decide what she is going to do next and how hard and for how long.

wife's ways

I would agree that technique is almost everything. My wife has very little strength in her hands so I can let her grab and squeeze both my balls at once as hard as she can with only minor discomfort. However she has come up with more effective methods. One is the two fingers and thumb as has been described but her favourite is to form a circle with thumb and forefinger. She will grab the bag to isolate one ball and then squeeze fingers and the base of her thumb. Since it is the base of her thumb it get more leverage and can exert much more pressure. The thumb also presses down on the top of the testicle which is more sensitive and she can pull down for even more pain.

The above grab makes it very difficult for the testicle to slip out and without much effort on her part she has me begging her. Often she will grab and hold one this way and whisper in my ear "no escape for your testicle" "no hope for you".

My ex used to isolate a testicle, then rapidly roll her thumb over it while cupping the back with two or three fingers. At the same time, she'd slowly increase her squeeze. This technique was done with me sitting facing each other or on my stomach with legs spread, which I could not see nor anticipate it. Other times, she'd squeeze/push my nuts against my groin with her knee as we laid together.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus1 View Post
    One we've used is to tie the balls separate, then she takes one in each hand and squeezed between the thumb and forefinger.
    It took me years to work up the courage or to get desensitized by ball busting enough to ask for this.

I bought a ball separator, like a cock ring with a band in the middle, because she had difficulty isolating the testicles. She'd put the pad of the index finger under the testicle and thumb on the front side, but her fingers were getting tired when she did this and squeezed both testicles as hard as she could. Then I suggested she use the side of the first knuckle of her index finger instead of the pad. This kept her finger from getting as tired, and I did not want full strength after that. It's quite a powerful squeeze. One ball is shrunken now, so we haven't done this in a while.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloney View Post
    It took me years to work up the courage or to get desensitized by ball busting enough to ask for this.

I bought a ball separator, like a cock ring with a band in the middle, because she had difficulty isolating the testicles. She'd put the pad of the index finger under the testicle and thumb on the front side, but her fingers were getting tired when she did this and squeezed both testicles as hard as she could. Then I suggested she use the side of the first knuckle of her index finger instead of the pad. This kept her finger from getting as tired, and I did not want full strength after that. It's quite a powerful squeeze. One ball is shrunken now, so we haven't done this in a while.
    What do you "shrunken"? Is it damaged? What happened?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetfog View Post
    What do you "shrunken"? Is it damaged? What happened?
    A varicocele. My guess is from the ball crusher or my wife crushing my balls too hard one time with both hands on my scrotum while on the phone. I was tapping to get her to stop. She didn't understand the 'tapping out' signal. Probably the ball crusher, though.

I didn't tell her I suspect her ball crushing was part of it, since sometimes I ask her to spank my balls, occasionally.