check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Self BB Instructions

I'm just gonna cross-post this here since you guys like instructions...

It's a chat session with Aki that happened midway through the "Aki and Me" album (Right after
    I got let back out of the cage again, as it was)

Also, if you like this there's a second session available too...
    Here ya go
    December Homework on imgur

thumbnails:

http://motherless.com/gv/cbt_joi as some new good ones right now

CBT Tease for Ideas

This tease was originally meant for couples but a lot of single people have liked it as well based on the feedback that I have received. I actually made this three years ago and thought that nobody would like it. I finally decided to release it to the public and it was nominated for tease of the month. Lost by one vote (damn... I should have voted). I might consider putting more of my stuff out there in the future.
    By the way this tease has been on my blog for over a year in .jar file form. Almost nobody has bothered to download it. If you don't mind looking through exes and other runtime files you should try the blog sometime.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakelinux View Post
    This tease was originally meant for couples but a lot of single people have liked it as well based on the feedback that I have received. I actually made this three years ago and thought that nobody would like it. I finally decided to release it to the public and it was nominated for tease of the month. Lost by one vote (damn... I should have voted). I might consider putting more of my stuff out there in the future.
    By the way this tease has been on my blog for over a year in .jar file form. Almost nobody has bothered to download it. If you don't mind looking through exes and other runtime files you should try the blog sometime.
    I would qualify your material as excellent if you will not start with this assumption that a girl could damage your balls using full force squeezing. I saw girls stepping with full weight on someone balls without damaging them. Of course I will never do this but I would also not instruct a girl squeezing my balls to be careful. In fact most of the time a girl was just not able to squeeze as hard as I want it.

Haha, yeah, since you posted it there, it's been one of my favorites, and yeah, it was just me.

Also, I don't like downloading things, so I primarily would see it on that site, or if you post a game as just text and pictures and not on byond or as a file, but I did def enjoy that on the site.

http://motherless.com/GV3AF8D7C is a new CBT instruction list, to go with the others.

Has anyone else seen any good ones?

Wanted to push this back to the top as the list seems to auto update itself..

thanks for the bump
    anyone see any other new instruction vids or audios?

this site has a fair collection of things like that: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtag.php?tag=cbt

just click below the description on the keywords -- i clicked on "cbt" for this particular page

https://milovana.com/webteases/#author=45351 are some nice teases that are newish