check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do women enjoy the idea of chopping off a man's dick?

Thumbs up Why do women enjoy the idea of chopping off a man's dick?

I think I understand the various reasons why men enjoy this fantasy, but I'm aware that there are also many women out there who also enjoy penectomy fantasies and I'd love to hear what it is they enjoy about it. Is it the power of one simple act, one minute it being attached, the next minute it's gone? Is it the pain it would inflict? Is it the exposed vulnerability his penis has? Is it the possibility for punishment? I could go on. But please, share your thoughts

Yeah I too have noticed this from women. Sigmund Freud would probably attribute this to the females penis envy. However I think it has a lot to do with how a lot of females seem to hate men in general and laugh at our pain and misery. They know that the penis is very much a part of our psychology as well as body and to destroy it would destroy the man himself whilst ******* him to live a horrible life after. So it would seem to be a part of the female predilection for sadism.

Big Supporter
    Emily said that it is because men are always too proud of the penis. Talking about how big it is. Talking about their penis. Like it makes them more of a man because of their penis and how much bigger it is in their thoughts. And that they think a big penis will impress a woman. Then the thought is just funny.

Fact is that most women don't enjoy the sight of a penis, unless it's someone they generally are attracted to. And then it's the thought of sex, not the sight of the penis itself. The power the penis 'creates' in the mind of men. That that fake power is taken away, that is the thought that counts to her.

Why do women enjoy the idea of chopping off a dick?
    Well only speaking for myself, I would have to say, it has nothing to do with having a power trip against the guy, and by all means, there are no intentions of inflicting pain. I would hope that the pain would not be a big deal.
    So for me the idea came at a young age, being raised by a single mom, she would threaten to cut off my big brothers weenie, kind of like threatening to give a spanking.
    That idea swam in my head, and any time I saw him naked, I would think about what my mom said.
    My brothers, was the first "weenie" I ever saw, till his friend that came on his bicycle was spending the night. He was what I thought was hot, and I saw him naked in the bathroom. That was the point that it bacame a sexual fantasy.
    All my life, whan I am attracted to a guy, my feeling is the desire to cut off his dick.

Question Why

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    So for me the idea came at a young age, being raised by a single mom, she would threaten to cut off my big brothers weenie, kind of like threatening to give a spanking.

All my life, whan I am attracted to a guy, my feeling is the desire to cut off his dick.
    Thats Hot. I hope I am an attractive guy to you
    Last edited by Youthmane; 12-03-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Why do women enjoy the idea of chopping off a dick?
    Well only speaking for myself, I would have to say, it has nothing to do with having a power trip against the guy, and by all means, there are no intentions of inflicting pain. I would hope that the pain would not be a big deal.
    That idea swam in my head, and any time I saw him naked, I would think about what my mom said.
    My brothers, was the first "weenie" I ever saw, till his friend that came on his bicycle was spending the night. He was what I thought was hot, and I saw him naked in the bathroom. That was the point that it bacame a sexual fantasy.
    Please tell us more about the incident between your brother and your mom, and about any of the other times she "threatened" your brother(s) in this way.

I will tell you, those were words that changed my life forever. I never told my mom, but if she realized, she would probably wish she never said that. I know I do. Do you know what I'm saying?

Big Supporter
    So, the threat of your mom was thought as a punishment for some kind of misbehaviour?
    But that's exactly what many of us would like to experience.

For my part, it'd be enough to only threat me.

Many of our fantasies are based in the early youth.
    Parents didn't think much about things like this at that time.
    Today it might be different, as people get more and more informed about this kind of mental dominance.

Have you ever teased your bro about that?

Quote Originally Posted by atteone76 View Post
    Have you ever teased your bro about that?
    No. I am pretty quiet around other people, especially anything pertaining to this subject. For some reason I have pictured him without a penis since we were kids. But not in the same sexual way that I picture other guys.

Supreme Poster
    Would you ever cut your brothers penis off?

Quote Originally Posted by Design View Post
    Would you ever cut your brothers penis off?
    Maybe then, possibly. But not now.
    Once I get to know a guy too good, it would take much more courage than I have to do it.
    Give me an attractive guy with no personal information, and anything could happen.

Maybe then, possibly. But not now.
    Once I get to know a guy too good, it would take much more courage than I have to do it.
    Give me an attractive guy with no personal information, and anything could happen.
    I'm that guy for you. You can cut mine off lilshelly

this really ought to be a required field on dating sites.

"Would you like to sever your partner's penis?" [Yes] [No] [Unsure]