check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do women enjoy the idea of chopping off a man's dick?

I would hope to help you make your fantasy become a reality. You could keep my penis on a necklace after or put it in your purse.

Quote Originally Posted by John Roberts View Post
    I would hope to help you make your fantasy become a reality. You could keep my penis on a necklace after or put it in your purse.
    Maybe this will help..one the best bloody penis busting!!!! amazing,...i will ask her to just to keep on going lets see whats happens..

***fastpic.ru/view/58/2015/0502/565be966674fb77992938dbadee08669.jpg.html***( remove *** http://)
    ****uploaded.net/file/1vu93rxk

Awesome!!!!

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    Here link to a post I put in many years ago. Still my FAV movie about cutting off a penis.

Link: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthrea...light=abe+sada

And I had to smile about that, because, you know, a fantasy that is absolutely forbidden to ever come true: that is just a sad dream.

So true, a forbidden fantasy that never go's away is just a curse.
    My fantasy has made my life happy for so long, it gave me the desire to go about my daily activities as if my life were a mission to "get the perfect guy." The only reason I wanted that was to fulfill my own desire, with the hope that the feeling were mutual.
    Realizing that my idea is selfish and wrong, I have lived the last year stomping out the light that I once so cherished. Hooking up with a really good guy, never mentioning my dark side, and yes, he could have been the one. Things moved too quickly, he gave me a ring, I asked him to keep it until I was ready. That was my selfish mistake, now that ring is on my friends finger, they are happily engaged. I get to see them every day, and I have no hard feelings toward either of them, I only wish them the best. But I am still the little tramp, alone with my sad dream that was never meant to come true.

LilShelly: you've had mail from me about your fantasies

Hey there Shelly I'm a young guy and im 100% when I say this I'll pay you to cut off my penis

Big Supporter
    I told all my girlfriends about my ********** and penectomy fantasies. Noone was really shocked. Some liked the fantasy, others didnt care much about it. Even my very first girlfriend loved to tell me how she would cut my cock just in half with a big knife as foreplay That was when we were still 16 or 17 years old. My last girlfriend even bought a strange looking cutting device on a flea market. It is no ********** device, but she still gave it to me just to turn me on and let my fantasy do the rest

Today my girlfriend also share ********** fantasies with me and even write me some short stories. So I never regret that I told all my girls about this dark side of me. I think it wouldnt work if I dont tell them. I still have that fantasies, and I need to talk about them and share them.

Plus Shelly I been looking for years it's what I want take it away from me take my cock I don't want it

Quote Originally Posted by LilShelly View Post
    And I had to smile about that, because, you know, a fantasy that is absolutely forbidden to ever come true: that is just a sad dream.

So true, a forbidden fantasy that never go's away is just a curse.
    My fantasy has made my life happy for so long, it gave me the desire to go about my daily activities as if my life were a mission to "get the perfect guy." The only reason I wanted that was to fulfill my own desire, with the hope that the feeling were mutual.
    Realizing that my idea is selfish and wrong, I have lived the last year stomping out the light that I once so cherished. Hooking up with a really good guy, never mentioning my dark side, and yes, he could have been the one. Things moved too quickly, he gave me a ring, I asked him to keep it until I was ready. That was my selfish mistake, now that ring is on my friends finger, they are happily engaged. I get to see them every day, and I have no hard feelings toward either of them, I only wish them the best. But I am still the little tramp, alone with my sad dream that was never meant to come true.
    Welcome again LilShelly was missing you here.
    I only regret that has not prospered their relationship, he missed a great opportunity and a great women.

I would join that dating site.

Quote Originally Posted by seapenec View Post
    I would join that dating site.
    That was a question, suggestion, invitation or afirmation seapenec?
    It was made ​​for me or LilShelly?
    If it was done to me, I can be sure that my answer is yes totally seapenec.

Quote Originally Posted by edcrazy View Post
    That was a question, suggestion, invitation or afirmation seapenec?
    It was made ​​for me or LilShelly?
    If it was done to me, I can be sure that my answer is yes totally seapenec.
    It was a reply to an earlier part of the thread, but seems the quote did not attach. For threads listing penectomy desires.

Quote Originally Posted by seapenec View Post
    It was a reply to an earlier part of the thread, but seems the quote did not attach. For threads listing penectomy desires.
    But you know what would be an excellent idea seapec.
    I have a dating site that involved women and men really interested in penectomy, **********, etc.
    But really interested in, or do the same.
    Or as we say here in Brazil: "pega para capar"; in English one would say: "to catch chopping dick".
    Importantly, in Brazil, the term CAPAR to say chopping dick. While the Spanish may mean from **********, such as penectomy or even nullo.