check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Very own Homemade Ballbusting Clip :)

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    Hi v15,

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful video with us. I think it's the best so far. I like the technique, and the excellent view of the girl's beautiful bare feet. Kudos!

poolman2
    You are welcome poolman2, when i will get the chance i think i will communicate to her what you said about her feet, i think it will make her proud and it also makes me proud to hear that you like my videos, see i actually am proud of what i do, i don't think it is shamefull or degrading as some may think, i think those guys have a hard time accepting their fantasies and what they are... I accepted "what" i am a long time ago and it dosen't bother me, i just don't tell or show everybody my face because other people who are not into this wouldn't understand, and they always resort to mean and agressive comments ( other people, not the ones on this forum) I also agree with you poolman the technique is the best but also the most painful, it is really more painful then her stepping on them from the side so in this way i cannot take that much, although i am sorry that this video was so short but... you know how it is... Sometimes i get so turned on that i just can't help it and I touch myself and i mean that in no offensive way, i just like it. If i get the chance we will do a squeezing video that is at least a few minutes long, i don't know when that will be, but in the near future.
    So thank you for your comments everybody, it makes me feel really good to hear that you like my vids, at the same time i think about a lot of clip stores that are making ballbusting clips just for the money, and they seem to not care about the subs safety or injury, they just seem to care about the money they make of of his suffering, if you ask me... that's EXPLOITATION ! As in society, there should be some rules, because if there are no rules there is chaos. So thnaks all

Big Supporter

New Clip 130 Kicks From the back

Hello everybody, we've made a new clip where i am put on the floor and hancuffed and she kicks me from the back, being such a position where my balls were so exposed she went a little easy on me, witch i am gratefull for but at the end it was more intense, i can say with my hand on my heart that this is a good video, witch i am really proud of, and i hope we can do more, Please give me your feedback and tell me if you like the new position that i stand in the clip, if it was a good ideea.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy

Supreme Poster
    great as always! love your clips!

being kicked from behind can be a lot of fun

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    great as always! love your clips!

being kicked from behind can be a lot of fun
    Yes we sure had some fun, i liked being so helpless and my balls being so vulnerable... made me feel really horny, Stay tuned

Big Supporter
    Hi v15,

Thanks for continuing with your excellent work. This is one of my favorite ballbusting positions. Keep up the good work.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    Hi v15,

Thanks for continuing with your excellent work. This is one of my favorite ballbusting positions. Keep up the good work.

poolman2
    You are welcome Poolman and also Curmudgeon for your support, I'm glad you like my clips, I'm thinking of doing a squeezing clip in the future ( next few weeks the latest, maybe sooner than that ) So stay tuned and keep up the good busting. Peace

Hii v15 i love ballbusting video.
    u have squeeze balls in the hands girl?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by popballs View Post
    Hii v15 i love ballbusting video.
    u have squeeze balls in the hands girl?
    Hi popballs ! Now i don't know exactly what you are asking but yeah, she squeezes my balls, and i'm thinking of making a new squeezing clip soon so stay tuned

Big Supporter

New Squeezing Clip

Hello All I'm back, after a long vacation ( metaforically speaking ) I'm back, and we have made a new clip. Me and this girl really get along, I am so happy that i found her, So we ussually meet 2 times a week but yesturday we've made a new video, this time a squeezing video SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!! So in this video, i've put on a'n old cockring that i didn't use in my videos until now, it splits my balls in to so she can squeeze the separately, and boy does she... So this is almost 7 and a half minutes of non stop action except for a few seconds when i stopped and put my balls back in the cockring, so there is a blank screen for a few seconds. So you can hear my screams of pleasure and pain ( a lot of pain ) Still hurts now and it's been a day past. Have fun with my clip and please comment

Thanks i love this but not input cockring. Love squeeze nutrual

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    Hello All I'm back, after a long vacation ( metaforically speaking ) I'm back, and we have made a new clip. Me and this girl really get along, I am so happy that i found her, So we ussually meet 2 times a week but yesturday we've made a new video, this time a squeezing video SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!! So in this video, i've put on a'n old cockring that i didn't use in my videos until now, it splits my balls in to so she can squeeze the separately, and boy does she... So this is almost 7 and a half minutes of non stop action except for a few seconds when i stopped and put my balls back in the cockring, so there is a blank screen for a few seconds. So you can hear my screams of pleasure and pain ( a lot of pain ) Still hurts now and it's been a day past. Have fun with my clip and please comment

Thenks for the squeeze girl

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by popballs View Post
    Thenks for the squeeze girl
    You are Welcome !!! But i didn't do it only for you, but for myself and everyone alike ( the ones who comment, not the freeloders )

Quote Originally Posted by v15 View Post
    I'm back, and we have made a new clip. Me and this girl really get along, I am so happy that i found her, So we ussually meet 2 times a week but yesturday we've made a new video, this time a squeezing video SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE !!!!
    So glad you're back! So glad you found her! That is hot!

IMO- leave out the cockring, but phookin hot scene other than that minor thing

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzama View Post
    IMO- leave out the cockring, but phookin hot scene other than that minor thing
    Well i can't actually leave out the cockring because it keeps everything tight, it actually hurts more with it on, so it's kind of a turn on and a challenge for me at the same time and what orther thing ? Also i'm Glad you like it, and you are welcome Vela

Big Supporter
    Hi v15,

You've made another excellent video. I very much enjoyed it. I hope you did as much as I.

Continuing thanks,

poolman2